Him? Her?

Memories To Be Found

 

"Yong-Oppa wake up!" said a tiny little voice.

Although Yonghwa began to stir, he could feel the change in lighting probably because of whoever was blocking the sunlight from his eyes. He opened his eyes and saw the little girl from before leaning over him, who smiled as he opened his eyes. Although no eye-smile greeted him, her smile was as radiant as ever. The girl looked cute in uniform, his eyes scanned over her uniform until a white badge caught his eye, he could make out that it was a name badge, but the girl already got up.

Yonghwa felt a light shifting weight on his arm, he gently tried to slide his arm away from the weight,  there was a slight warm patch developing from the exhaling from the weight above his arm upon the blanket. Yonghwa opened his eyes and caught a glimpse of a dark-blonde figure and around the room. 'When did I get home?... ' Yonghwa thought while scrunching his eyes, he could feel a light throbbing pain coming from his head. and then it clicked.  Yonghwa  shifted his upper half to the top of the bed, and placed half of the blanket over Jessica, she was quite cold, but thankfully the heater has been on for most of the night. He looked at Jessica, ’Who is that girl Sica? Why do I keep on dreaming of her for the last few months?', he began gently caressing her cheeks, sliding his thumb over her smooth skin.

Jessica began to stir, she could feel something touching her cheeks, normally she's a really deep sleeper, but after seeing Yonghwa faint last night she had little interest in her favourite hobby. With her eyes still closed, she used her hands to grab the object and opened her eyes to Yonghwa's slight smile.  

In reply to her waking up, Yonghwa pulled her closer and embraced her in a passionate hug, initiated by a light peck on the forehead. Jessica enjoyed this moment, but she still wanted to scold Yonghwa for scaring her.

"Yah! Don't think you can make it up to me by being like this Jung Choding," Jessica began." You scared the wits out of last night and I barely got any sleep and you know-"

Yonghwa laid a quick kiss to her lips, to stop her from talking.

"Jung Choding!" Jessica yelled and started hitting his shoulder with both of her hand.

Yonghwa repeated what he did before and kissed her again and within each interval between one kiss and another Jessica would slap Yonghwa's shoulder and chest, until Yonghwa lifted his fingers onto Jessica's lips.

"Mianhe~ Sooyeon, but I know you will be taking care of me." Yonghwa said, then grabbed Jessica into yet another embrace and whispered "Saranghae~".

This continued on until a few moments, when Jessica caught a glimpse of the clock it was already 11pm, her eyes widen and remembered an urgent appointment which she has go to, no matter what. So she slithered out of Yonghwa's tight embrace.

"Yonghwa I need to go out now! I'm... meeting up with one of the clients today... “Jessica stammered out, she didn't want Yonghwa to know where she was going.

"I'll drive you there-" Yonghwa said as he got out of bed, but was met by a push.

"NAH! Nup! You are going to stay here and wait." Jessica said as she rushed  out of Yonghwa's bedroom whilst grabbing her beige coloured trunk coat and glancing at the mirror. "B.t.w, uncle called earlier today and you new butler is coming."

With that Jessica rushed downstairs and out of Yonghwa's place leaving him dazed in thought, 'What's with her today...'.

****************************************************************************

Yuri fiddled around with the tie she had around her neck, she was riding her bike along the path. She got up early this morning to put on the butler uniform her Ahjusshi gave her, it was baggy enough to cover some of her curves, but she still had to make use of some tight bandaging around her chest, 'Aish it's so hard to breath' she thought. She rode her bike pass a park, then pass a few more streets until she reached a large two storey house. It was coloured white, the entrance of the house was situated next to a double garage, she could make out patches of the garden, which she could tell was neatly kept. The whole house was surrounded by a creamy white coloured wall.

Yuri got off her bike and reached into hjer pocket grabbing out a sheet of paper with the address on it, 'hmmm no.425, this must be the right place.'. As Yuri was about to press the doorbell, someone came rushing out of the gate.

"Oh you are the new butler right?" the person said, who was huffing.

"D-dae." Yuri said surprised by the suddenness of the question. 'Could she be my new boss?'

“Hm okies. I am going out, but there is still someone in the house, he hasn’t had breakfast yet,” Jessica said quickly.”also clean up the living room and etc. it’s a mess. Anyways I need to go now See ya. Oh and the passcode is 18489”

Jessica began to walk off but then eyed Yuri’s bike, she pointed at it.

“Is that your bike?”

“Dae.”

Jessica got on the bike without looking at Yuri and starting peddling off.

“I’ll return it to you later.”

Yuri just stood there wide-eyed, stunned by the sudden disappearance of her bike. ‘Woah… woah..’ . She opened the gate and walked into the front yard. She saw a motorbike in the corner, ‘Doesn’t that bike look familiar…’.  She entered the house after entering the passcode on the door, she could see that the living was indeed in a mess, there were cardboard boxes around everywhere, with half-torn off sticky tape wounded around them. Big plastic bags were floating around everywhere, as well the bubble wrappings. Seeing so many bubble wrappings around Yuri couldn’t control herself and grabbed a sheet and starting popping it with her fingers, until she heard the sliding of a door upstairs. She walked up the stairs while staring at awe at the numbers of guitars, which were stood up neatly upon a few of the steps. Once she got went up the stairs slowly, she heard some clashes from the room that was on the far left of the hallway. She headed towards the room standing outside the door. ‘Should I knock now?’, Yuri turned around to look at the window which was at the end of the hallway, staring at her reflection, ’hmmm… the wig is good. Check. Shirt, tie, uniform good. Check.’ Yuri mumbled to herself, while ticking off a mental checklist. Seeing that everything was in order and that each strand of her long hair was hidden by her short black, partially spiky wig, she was about to knock on the door, when it opened suddenly.

After Jessica had left, Yonghwa spent a few more minutes in bed, recollecting the memories he had from last night.  He then got up from his bed and looked at himself in the mirror which was situated across from his bed. Being an artist himself, he was not use to neglecting his appearance, he looked at his morning hair which was standing up all kind of frazzled directions. He playfully tried to pat and smooth out his hair to no avail, and decided to take a quick shower. He took off his shirt and stared around at the mess around him, there were worn, dirty and sweaty clothes everywhere, ‘Aish.. I’ve been such a pig I should take out all the clothes for a wash.’ With thought in mind, he slide opened all the doors to his wardrobe, and grabbed everything he remember that has not been washed and threw them all into one pile, repeating this a few times, ‘ hmmm, I think there’s some in the other room as well.’  Yonghwa then walked towards his bedroom door and was surprised by the a stranger standing there, he yelled out and then the other person yelled out as well, Yonghwa who was about to step outside of the door, stepped on a piece of lost clothing instead, causing him to fall onto of the stranger landing right on the stranger, where they lips met.

 

***********************************************************************************************************

A quick chapter which I posted from uni, expect another chapter in the next two days feeling all happy and giddy cause i have had 2 new subs sicne the

last chapter YAAAAYYY!! and 400 views YAAAYY!

 

I aplogise for the grammar mistakes and so on... but i was excited to get this chapter out and develop on some other characters in the coming chaptes xD

 

anwyays no more tlking from me for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdyXK4Bx9Ss