Time to wake up

Memories To Be Found

*oetoriya, oetoriya* (* I'm a loner, I'm a loner*)

Yonghwa slightly shifted his weight switching betweem both sides of his shoulders, 'Aish, who would be calling so early I need more sleep', he thought. He moved his right arm trying to grab at his phone, which accidentally dropped on to the floor.

*oetoriya, oetoriya* (* I'm a loner, I'm a loner*)

'Argh.. this is not my day', he continued on. He finally got up from his bed and picked up the phone sliding his thumb over the touchscreen mobile.

"Yobeosayo?" he said with fustration.

"HYUNG?! Where are you? Our performance starts in about an hour!" the voice in the phone shouted, causing Yonghwa to retract from the speaker slightly.

"Yah, Minhyuk, don't call your hyung so early in the..... WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Yonghwa's eyes dilated when he finally processed what Minhyuk has said."1 Hour?? Jinja?"

"Dae hyung, Jungshin and Jonghyun are already here," said Minhyuk "Ouch!"

Yonghwa could slightly make out the voices of Jungshin and Jonghyun in the background, who were lecturing Minhyuk about calling them hyung.

"Dae, I'll be there at the bar in around 20 min." shouted Yongwha, who quickly hanged up.

Nothing was going well for Yonghwa who's been sleep deprived for the last few days, trying to brainstorming new songs for their performance. It was hard keeping up, being the heir to Jung Corps, who are famous for their creative works from paintings to ceramics and music.  Being brought up in a greenhouse environment he knew little of the outside world until he went on exchange to Japan a few years ago, where he met his fellow CNBLUE bandmates and also his close friend Raymond Lam. As a result of this encounter he took up the art of photography and began travelling around trying to understand more about the outside world.

Yonghwa quickly ran to the the bathroom, sloppily squeezing the toothpaste out of the tube and onto his toothbrush. He steadily continued to brush his teeth with one hand, also fixing up his hair. 'It's a good thing, tonight is just going to be a performance at the bar, no need to style my hair or anything' he thought. Once he was done with brushing his teeth, Yongwha hurriedly ran to his wardrobe and choose some slightly black ripped jeans, a white shirt and black leather jacket.  'There's no time to be starting the car up, the quickest way I can get theere is if I get on my bike'.

With little time to spare, Yonghwa ran down the stairs and grabbed his guitar with him, slinging it over his back whilst closing the door. He hopped onto his motorbike and started the engine. He was steadily accelerating down the streets until he came to a stop at the traffic lights. A slight drizzle was begining to pour down from the gray sky, with the street lights starting to turn on one by one and the exhaust fumes of the cars seeping cause the street view to become slightly hazy. 'Aish, it's so annoying with this rain starting I should had taken my car instead' fog was starting to form within the helmet Yongwha was wearing 'hmm.. what was that dream in the morning... I've been having that dream too much recently and it's starting to creep me out, but the little girl is sort of pretty, if only I met someone like that when I was younger.....'

*Honk, Honk , Honk*

'Ahh , I forgot the lights turned green', without a second thought Yonghwa starting driving. He was begining to get more impatient staring at his watch argh... one more right turn and I'll be there. Yonghwa gently swayed his bike to the right, he could already see the bar that he and CNBLUE was going to perform at. Lines of people were already forming right outside the bar, as he drove right infront of the bar, Yongwha smirked.

"Look, it's CNBLUE Yonghwa there" shouted a girl. Then like a ripple effect, other people in the line began to look in the direction the first girl pointed in and many began shouting and screaming.

Although CNBLUE hasn't been around many clubs or bars with their performance, they were already becoming quite well-known with a strong fanclub called BOICE. Yonghwa and his band members were proud to have made such a progress and tonight was going to be a special performance, since their best friend, Raymond was going to make a guest appearance at their performance. 

Yonghwa rode into a  secluded alleyway where performers at the bar would enter through. With skill of a perferctionist, Yonghwa parked his motorbike next to the backdoor fo the club, he slickly turned off the lights of the bike and jumped off his bike and make his way to the backdoor. As he approached the backdoor he could slightly hear shouts coming from inside the bar. 'Aigoo what is going to happen now' and with that thought Yonghwa, placed his hand on the doorknob and turned it.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okies so the 2nd chapter is up and I think that will be all for tonight. hehehe cliffhanger,

sorry guys but i'll be updating tomoz and not keep you guys in suspense. Anyhow most of the characters will making their appearance in the next few chapters so stay tuned. xDDDD

 

Please subscribe and comment to show your support!!

 

The song for this chapter is :

T-ara: Don't leave me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSbnNT1LTrs