The Beginning

Memories To Be Found

 

"Yuri-unnie, unnie~," Jiyeon kept on tugging onto Yuri's sleeves, trying to get Yuri's attention and trying to get her to lessen her grip which was as her wrist was beginning hurt, but to no avail. "Unnie, you are hurting my wrist."

A whirlwind of emotions were swirlling within Yuri at that moment. She has already been dragging Jiyeon around with her for more than 30 minutes walking around the streets of Hongdae. Each street was brightly lit, adding to the positive ambience and lively nightlife. There were groups bands playing songs, street performers performing for the sake of surviving and there were those who were simply performing out of passion. Groups of  couples were walking side by side,  swarms of teenagers drifting along the streets and there were just single individuals who were walking. All of them had one thing in common, they had a destination in mind, but for Yuri there was none. Yuri finally stopped when she arrived at a park which was only a few blocks away from the bar where CNBLUE was currently performing, she could still see people rushing, whispering about their performance and no doubt was hoping that they would still be able to get a glimpse of their idols. This just made Yuri even more mad. She was angry. She was disappointed.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

"Yuri-ah," said an ahjusshi, he was wearing a black and white suit with a silver bow tie, which reflected the shade of his fuzzy hair, his eyes were somewhat hollow, caused by many nights of not being able to sleep peacefully for many nights."Remember that you promised you will take over the position of the Jung's family main butler after I retire, but for now go inside and meet Mr Jung."

" Dae Ajhussi." Yuri said resultantly. No matter how many shades emotions of dislike or unhappiness she had right now, she was willing to do whatever her Ahjusshi told her to do, even if it was to jump off the highest building or literally go searching for a pin in a hay stack, because he was the family member she had besides her roommate Jiyeon.

Yuri took a few steps towards the bulky dark mahogany wooden door. The door in front of her was professionally crafted, you could tell from the intricate details contained within each leaf and vine that was crawling upon the door, with the various animals hidden around it. Most people would have gasped in awe admiring at the craftsmanship, but to Yuri she could only stare at one of birds, whose feet were tangled up within the vines. A few seconds have gone by, she took a deep breath she knocked on the door, hearing a voice from the inside inviting her in, she pushed open the door.

Yuri walked up towards the desk and did a ninety degree bow.

" Ahhh you must be Yuri-sshi," the man Mr. Jung said, Yuri nodded in response. " So... you are willing to work for the Jung family now, I have heard a lot about you from your ahjussi. We are expecting a lot from you...."

Yuri continued to nod and listen to her employer talk, who was listing out the responsibilities and jobs she would need to do starting tomorrow. She took a glance here and there- around the room. Behind Mr. Jung she could see an enormous bookcase, which was home to many leather-binded books- concerning all walks of creativity. She then glanced around the room, where each corner and wall was inhabited by either sculptures, paintings or just plain white paper with grey markings upon them.

"Ahem"

Yuri quickly looked up towards her employer.

"I see you are having a nice time glancing around my room." Mr Jung noted, who was also glancing around showing approval.

"I am very sorry" Yuri said quickly.

"No it's quiet alright," Mr Jung said " I have heard from your ahjussi that you are quiet interested in the music and drawing .... what do you do for your part job currently?? Erhm..."

"DJ-ing, sir." Yuri interjected.

"Ahh , yes DJ-ing, and please Yuri call me Uncle instead, it sounds more familiar. But I think it would be wise if you quit all your part time jobs now. Since you will need all your energy to spend on your current obligations now. You will be starting your job tomorrow, at my son's current estate."

 

[Flashback End]

 

 

Jiyeon could only stare at Yuri, whose eyes were beginning to water. 'Aigoo, why is unnie like this? I have never seen her like this'. Jiyeon and Yuri continued to sit there for a few more moments, Jiyeon continued to stare at her unnie helplessly. Yuri then let out a sudden outburst.

"Jiyeon, we are going back to the bar and reclaim our stage!" Yuri exclaimed with a new look of determination within her eyes. Although her eyes were a bit puffy from the subtle sobbing she had before, her new determination made her look refreshed and completely devoid of what  has happened before. Yuri began dragging Jiyeon along with her travelling through the streets of Hongdae.

'Aish, what are you thinking of now... I never know what goes on within your head even though I have known you for so many years But I know that it won't be good this time.' Jiyeon thought, whilst trying to keep up Yuri, who was walking at incredibly speed towards her destination.

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hohohohoh finally an update!~ I'll try and update tomoz and catch up but no promises!!

Might a bit late but Happy 5th Anniversary to SNSD!!

 

btw does any have a problem with jiyeon being in the fanfic?? since i know some people have been uncomfortable with the t-ara controversy, but watever i'm still a great fan of their music.  anyhows this chapters song is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIGhwQtd-c

 

Subscribers and comments much loved ;3