OMO!

Memories To Be Found

 

 

 Yuri arrived at home, the trip up the stairs towards her apartment has taken a toll on her. She was surprised when she saw that the lights of her apartment was on, 'I am sure that I turned off the lights before I went out today in the morning.'. Out of precaution she reached out for her next door neighbour's umbrella- which was still drying from the rain from earlier in the evening. She reached for the keys to her apartment and slowly unlocked the door, she peeped into the hallway and stepped inside slowly, carefully stepping onto the hard wooden floor, 'No creaks please, no creaks please.' Yuri constantly prayed in her mind, she was well aware that if she made any noise, it would alert the intruder- if there was an intruder.

Yuri neared the corner of the hallway, which turned into the living room, praying that there is actually no one there. Yuri walked into the living room and saw the back of someone in black, and out of instinct she started using the umbrella and started banging on the person. The stranger was surprised and let out a loud shout of pain.  

"Ouch!" The stranger shouted.

Yuri's eyes suddenly widen at the realisation that the person who she was attacking with the wet umbrella was her ahjusshi.

A few moments passed since the mistaken-identity-attack crisis, Yuri had spent her time apologising to her ahjusshi, who didn't blame her for being overly cautious since she was living alone and he rarely visited her, although he has the keys to the apartment.

"Yuri-ah, tomorrow you'll start working at young master's abode."Ahjusshi said in a tired tone. " I've laid out the instructions for tomorrow on the sheet of paper on your bed with the uniform and clothes you are to wear now."

Yuri nodded whilst ahjusshi explained what the routine would be tomorrow, she would have early starts, the end of her work depends on the owner of the house. She was slowly drifting off to dreamland until-

"Now go into your bedroom and changed into the uniform I have prepared for you."

Yuri went to her bedroom as asked, whilst rubbing her eyes and doing a few stretches along the way, the intense episode of dancing she did before were straining her muscles a bit, ''I'm so unfit' she thought hazily, streching her arms. She walked into the bedroom and neared her bed.  There were numerous bags of with brand names printed on them. As would any female specimen's reaction would be, Yuri eyes widen at the heavenly sight and let out a yell of joy, 'OMGAWD!!~~ AIGOO!!~ I've never seen so much clothes in my life.'.  She pounced on the bags and began rummaging through the dozens bags placed on her bed.

"Ahjusshi, what is with all these guy's clothes?" Yuri came walking out of the bedroom holding some of the clothes.

"That's for your Yuri-ah." the Ahjusshi chuckled. "It's for your work, you need to wear it starting tomorrow, oh there's a wig which goes with it."

"OMO!!" Yuri shouted, earning some shouts and knocks from nearby apartments.

"Shhh~ we don't want to wake up the neighbours, now do we? The reason why you need to cross-dress is because the young master is known to be a what can we say? A playboy? That's why you need to protect yourself by being a guy."

"B-But, I know taekwondo and stuff, I don't need to pretend to be a guy and stuff to protect myself." Yuri reasoned.

"Yah, no buts Yuri-ah just do as you are told." Ahjusshi said sternly, as he was walking towards the entrance of the house." And please be more girl-like for once. I'm going now and don't be late tomorrow. Ta-daa"

"Ahjussi!" Yuri shouted as the old man exited the apartment. She let out a breathly sigh. "Omo, what am I to do now... first he tells me to pretend to be a guy and then he tells me to be more feminine.. Pah! GIRL-LIKE? What next?' Yuri thought as she plummeted on her bed.

******************************

As Ahjusshi closed the door behind him, he could hear Yuri call him. He sighed as he walked down the stairs and into the street. The street was illuminated by orange lighting, with a hazy raining dripping down from the night sky. 'Yuri I hope you will be able to find your own happiness.’

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohoho long chapter! I know right?? Anyways I was planning to make this chapter a bit more longer

but jumping and out of each character's p.o.v's and settings would had just made you guys dizzy.

 

TTBY has started broadcasting and Bridal Mask is coming to an end NOOOO!~ That's like my favourite top

korean drama now DDX.

 

ANywyas even ranting and as more usual please do comment, although i do love seeing the views rise, some comments would

be greatly appreciated, and subs pls xDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_joKpiEDuM

catchy, y and cute song xDDD