Meeting

Memories To Be Found

 

 

As Yonghwa was about to turn the doorknob-

"Omo, are you CNBLUE leader Yonghwa?"

Yonghwa turned around to see a girl with long dyed brown hair, around medium height. She was wearing a big cozy yellow jumper with white stylish headphones hanging around her neck. Although the lighting was dim, he could tell that the girl has applied heavy eye make-up, emphasing the size of her eyes.

"Oh, Dae. Annhaeseyeo, CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa immida." Yonghwa bowed as he introduced himself.

"Omo, it is you!" the girl screamed, as she grabbed Yonghwa's hand and shook it vigourously for a few prolonged seconds, stopping when she realised how rude she has been- she retracted her hands."OMG, how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself, Park Jiyeon immida, I work as a casual DJ here at the bar."  pointing towards the building behind Yonghwa.

"Oh really? Does that mean you are working here tonight?" asked Yonghwa, he was clearly drawn into the conversation. One of the main reasons for his sleep deprivitation, was that during the last few days he brought a large stash of DJ equipment. He has been spending hours trying to soundproof his rooms within his penthouse and setting up all the equipment, at the same time he was also testing all the equipment out.

"Ahh, yes I have to work here tonight wait-" Jiyeon quickly brought up her arm to look at her white Casio Baby-G watch, where her expression instantly changed to a horrified one" AHHH!~ IT'S 7.35PM, Yuri-unnie is going to kill me." screamed Jiyeon, who was rushing towards the door, than turning around to look at Yonghwa. "Yonghwa oppa are you coming in as well."

"Oh-oh, Dae." Yonghwa stuttered.

Being the gentlemen he is, Yongwha reached for the doorknob, turning and finally opening the door, letting Jiyeon go in first. The hallway was painted dark red with faint black brush splatters, there was dim yellow lighting shining through vintage styled light shades, creating a cozy atmosphere, but this was soon disrupted by some shouts. Yonghwa and Jiyeon turned and looked to at the end  of the hallway, seeing a group of silhouettes, They walked quickly towards the end of the hallway.

"Manager Oppa, you clearly told me to come here early to DJ for you," reasoned the female with long black silky hair, she was of medium height; a bit taller more then Jiyeon, just by looking at her skin you could tell that she has smooth skin and that she exercised regularly to keep her body toned. "I cancelled all my appointments to come here, but now you tell me that some stupid band is playing."

"YAH! What stupid band are you talking about?" Jungshin the maknaeof  CNBLUE, protested angrily, "We are called C-N-B-L-U-E! We booked this stage way before you."

The female was going to fire back at Jungshin, but the manager immediately stepped in, trying to apologise in an attempt to calm the tensed atmosphere.

"Mianhe Yuri-shi, but like I told you before CNBLUE will be performing tonight and that you were to come here to be on stand-by, incase they don't turn up. If you really want to perform you could see whether they want to do a collaboration' the manager continued talking, until he saw Yongwha and Jiyeon standing at the entrance to the room." Ahh there you are Yonghwa-shi, you are finally here. Yuri-shi meet Yonghwa-shi."

Yuri turned around to look at who the bar manager was looking at. Taking this oppurtunity and knowing that he has to act quickly incase the female named Yuri was going to continue with the argument.

"Anneyohasaeyo, CNBLUE leader Yonghwa immida. I aplogise for Jungshin's attitude before, I'm the reason that the manager has called you in." aplogised Yonghwa," I am willingly to compensate you for any losses you have made to come here tonight." whilst talking Yonghwa also delibrately gave a few small smiles here and there to calm the atmosphere.

"Yah, what do you take me for? A beggar." replied Yuri, looking at Yonghwa."Do you know how many obligations I had to break with other employers just to be here tonight?" Yuri pulled Jiyeon beside her, who was standing next to Yonghwa before." You rich people think you can just solve anything with money, well I don't think so! You can't buy back the trust you have between you and your employers. Bah! What's with you smirking at me you, playboy?" With that last sentence Yuri dragged Jiyeon, who was mouthing her mobile number to Yongwha, before she was dragged into the hallway and out of sight.

Yonghwa was stunned by the sudden outburst, 'woah, what was with her attitude?? PLAYBOY??'. Although Yonghwa iwas known for going out with some of his fangirls- rotating each week he would never let them stay overnight with them, he was a faithful fiance to his childhood friend Jessica Jung.

"Hyung, you alright??" Jungshin said as he shook both of Yonghwa's shoulders. "Hyung?"

"D-Dae, Jungshin, just give me a few moments," replied Yonghwa," Okies, I'm done, so where's Minhyuk and Jonghyun and... Raymond?"

Yongwha eyes widen to see his best mate walking through the door.

"Wei, long time no see Yonghwa," Raymond greeted when he saw Yonghwa. Both of them hugged each other for a few seconds.

Both Raymond and Yonghwa haven't seen each other for a long time, with their busy scheludes it has been hard to meet up with each other, especially since Raymond was incharge of EEG Entertainment in Hong Kong, he had little time to travel to South Korea or Japan to meet up with Yonghwa.

Raymond's and Yonghwa's reunion was short lived when Minhyuk and Jonghyun rushed.

'Yah, hyung we need to get to the stage in 10." Jonghyun said." Oh Raymond you're here now. Nice to see ya man!" as he gave a pat to Raymond's shoulder.

Raymond and Jonghyun have only known each other for a few months. They both met when Yonghwa introduced both of them through a Skype conference call. Since than, Raymond and Jonghyun has become great friends and have both taken part in planning this performance tonight.

Everyone was soon rushed into the backstage room by Minhyuk.  The bar manager signalled to the whole group that he will be giving a small speech before introducing them to the stage. With a great rush of adrenaline, Jonghyun swiftly slinged his guitar strap on, Minhyuk began to twirl his his drumsticks expertly alternating between both of his hands tyring to clam his nerves, Jungshin got his hairtie and began to tie up his hair.  On the otherhand Yonghwa and Raymond were giving each other, some last words of encouragments. They haven't performed together for a long time, but they were sure this performance will be fine, since it's going to be similiar their first stage together back in Japan, which brings back a lot of memories.

"And now the moment you have all be waiting for CNBLUE and their guest  Raymond Lam!!!~~"

Right at that moment, the whole group walked onto stage quietly, there was complete silence from the audience. Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Raymond took their place at the front of the stage, with Minhyuk sitting at the back with the drums. Yonghwa took a quick glance at the audience giving a small small, immediately some of the fangirls screamed, with some fainting. Yonghwa then took a quick look at each of the group members, confirming that they were ready.  Yonghwa mouthed "3....2......1" and immediately the whole band started off with their first song 'I'm a Loner'.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg such a long chapter I wrote there, that is the longest chapter I have ever written.

So there's the update I promised you guys from yesterday, thank you for the new subscribers and comments, please

keep them coming as they are my motivation.

 

I will be starting uni tomorrow and will only be updating 1-2 times a week hopefully.

Anyhow the song I was lsitening to while writing this chapter was... *drumrolls*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbGmWIHM6k