It starts now...

Memories To Be Found

 

 

The crowd was going wild. Yonghwa continued singing away with Raymond, both voices bringing out each other's best characteristics. Minhyuk's forehead was beginning to have small beads of sweat form, caused by all the LED and lighting effects. The atmosphere created by the lighting, heighten the mood of the fans, it played harmoniously along with the tunes which Yonghwa has slaved away passionately during numerous nights to compose. Then suddenly the all the lights dimmed, within a split second everyone looked around, even the microphones were muted- not a sound was heard only the gentle breathing and gasps.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," an amplified voice echoed throughout the whole room, people began looking and shuffling around trying to locate the source. "This is~ DJ BlackPearl and Jiyeon"

The hall was immediately illuminated with a strong spotlight a figure, many of the fangirl's counterparts, immediately cheered and whistled. Once the rap solo by Jiyeon was over, the husky voice of the figure immediately started singing 1,2 Step by Ciara.  The figure was dancing slick hip pop moves with powerful pops and waves, although she had a black hoodie on, you could tell that she had a y figure.

********************************************************************************

"Hey hyung, what's this about?" queried Minhyuk, breaking the silence between the band members of CNBLUE.

"Hey, she does it quite good. You know her Yonghwa?" admired Raymond, who was obviously getting into his playboy mode " introduce me to her if you do."

Yonghwa turned to his left to look at Jonghyun, who shook and shrugged his head. Yonghwa turned back to look at the figure who was dancing on the DJ platform right across from their stage. His eyes followed the dancer's movements then looked at Jiyeon who was playing the song and was rapping. 'Ahhh.. I see, since Jiyeon is there... she must be...' Right at that moment, the figure lifted her hood, revealing her face. 'BINGO!~' Yonghwa smirked at his correct guess, mentally clicking his fingers in his head. 'Well since she came back, we might as well have a little fun with her.'  He immediately pulled the plug which connected his guitar to the bar's amplifier system and plugged it into the backup system. He knew that the bar manager has kept a backup sound system just incase the front system failed. All the other guys followed suit, except for Minhyuk since his drums obviously did not need sound system, to sound loud.

"Yah Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin play First Step" shouted Yonghwa, whose voice was trying to overcome the loud music.

"~Outrageous so contagious..~"

"Raymond follow up if you can, " Yonghwa directed to Raymond, who nodded in response- Raymond was a rookie to the guitar, but he knows the basics enough to not mess up the tune and rhythm.

Yonghwa mouthed "1...2....3.."

Immediately CNBLUE dived into the tune of 'First Step'. All of the audience turned around to look at what CNBLUE was up to with the exception of a few male individuals who were still staring at Yuri, earning a slap from their girlfriends.

********************************************************************************

Yuri immediately stopped dancing, she was surprised at the sudden comeback by CNBLUE than turned and looked at Jiyeon whose eyes was on CNBLUE.  She walked up to Jiyeon who was standing next to the DJ platform.

" I thought you muted their sound system" Yuri shouted.

Jiyeon shrugged in response and mouthed something inaudible. Yuri looked in the direction of the band, she was quite surprised at how they responded to her plan, she looked at the band and stared at Yonghwa, who then was smirked at her. She scowled in response. 'Well two can play at the game,'  Yuri thought.

She tapped Jiyeon and pointed to the headphones she was wearing around her neck. Jiyeon took them off and handed it to Yuri. She took a few steps up onto the DJ platform and plugged her mobile phone in. Being a  DJ as her part time job, caused her to carry her phone around everywhere listening to it 24/7- updating it every week with new batches of songs- she touched the screen of the phone and flicked through the pages. 'Hmm... since they are playing loud, I guess I just have to find something even louder.' She tapped on the song and immediately the speakers started playing 'Fantastic Baby' by Big Bang. All the fangirls and fanboys immediately turned around to look at Yuri, who began combining the song with her own rhythm and moves. She looked up to see Yonghwa who was still smiling, her face immediately turned into a frown, 'What is he smiling at', she was beginning to get pissed again.

Yonghwa saw this and signalled to the other members of the band, mouthing something which Yuri couldn't make sense of, 'Are they thinking of playing another song'. Right at that moment, CNBLUE and Raymond began to play 'In My Head' causing the audience to return their attention to the band.

The battle between the two individuals continued, both of them bringing out different tunes and rhythms, raging a warfare against each other, until the bar manager came in and turned off the power.

" Okies, thanks to Yonghwa, Raymond, CBLUE members and DJ BlackPearl and Jiyeon, for their amazing performance," the bar manager shouted and clapped his hands sarcastically. "stay tune to our website and noticeboard for any upcoming performances."

"Encore! Encore!"

"I am sure all the performers today are really tired, so please stay tuned for their next upcoming performances" the manager yelled in an attempt to overcome the loud voices of the audience.

Yonghwa, Raymond and the other CNBLUE members waved and bowed, smiling cheerful at the audience, earning a lot of disappointed smiles and pouts.

"Yah hyung what was that?" Minhyuk asked Yonghwa again.

Yonghwa shrugged and before he could answer the bar manager came in.

"Hey guys what was that?? Seriously you guys gave me a heart attack. You guys could had told me that both of you decided to collaborate in the end."

"Sorry, we'll tell you beforehand next time" Yonghwa apologised the manager. It was the second time that day that he apologised and is hoping that it won't become a habit for him.

 

 

 

 

*******************************

Haha sorry guys, but the final chapter of this arc has finally been posted xDDD Yahhhhh horray!!! *does a little dance around the room jumping for joy*...

So the next chapter will be where Yuri starts her job I wonder what kind of troubles and fights will Yonghwa and Yuri get into next chapter...

 

Subscribers and Comments are much appreicated, suggestions as well. <----very important to help me avoid a writer's block and good motivation

 

Anyways that's all folks. beep beep

 

Oh i nearly forgot the... the song for this chapter would be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdinDriE2L0

^yup the song that yuri does in this chapter.