Dreams

Memories To Be Found

"Oppa!~" a girl with long hair called out." Yong-oppa wake up, you promised me that we'll go to the lake today. Wake up!"

"Dae" replied Yongwha, who struggled to open his eyes to the blinding sunlight. He got up and immediately started running , trying to catch up with the girl who was already metres infront of him.

"Hurry up, Oppa!" the girl continued on shouting, "we're nearly there"

Yongwha who was out of breath couldn't reply to the girl, his mouth was dry and he was huffing and puffing. He already begun to feel the slight signs of a stitch forming. A line of sparkly blue was already forming on the the horizon. Just a few more steps and I'll be there, he thought optimistically. With a few more bursts of short-lived sprints, Yongwha finally caught up with the girl who was already sitting on the grassy hill admiring the view.

The girl's eyes were glittering with innocence-her smile was bright as the sun, Yongwha felt compelled to protect her forever as her knight in shining amour.

"Oppa, you pabo, that's why you shouldn't skip out on the PE lessons at school." the girl teased.

"Yah! I can't help it, if I am-"

Yongwha was interrupted by the girl giving him a light peck on the cheeks, he immediately felt a slight blush beginning to form on his cheeks. Yongwha was about to open his mouth again stopped, when the girl placed two fingers on his lips.

"Oppa I was joking, you're always so serious I don't get why I like a guy, who's as serious as you...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dream which Yongwha has, he's going to wake up in the next chapter.

Each chapter I'm going to post the song I'm listening to when I'm typing the chapter up. So for the first song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQs5zXvwuo