Jinwoon and Jessica

Memories To Be Found

 

 

The conversation between Yonghwa and the manager only lasted a few seconds before the manager started walking back out into the bar, since Yonghwa was from a wealthy family- had his own private stash of assets and knew the owner of the bar well, the matter was settled very quickly.

CNBLUE travelled towards their dressing room located at the back of the bar slowly, they were exhausted from playing so hard, although they are very passionate about their music they were still, only human. The only exception was Minhyuk, being the self-appointed maknae of the band, gave him the right to boast and show off his endless energy by continuously rattling on about how exciting and awesome their performance was and how they should do it more often, earning a slap on the top on his head from the true maknae of the group, Jungshin. Yonghwa and gang was about to open the door to their private room, until Minhyuk saw a familiar figure walking towards them.

"Yah, hyung look!" Minhyuk exclaimed, "it's Jinwoon hyung!", giving off his bright dorkish looking eye smile.

Yonghwa turned around to see Jinwoon, giving  him a wave. He was very glad to see his friend.

Jinwoon had short dark brownish blonde dyed hair since he is studying his university degree in San Francisco, since he was there during most of his adolescent years, why not try and fit in by dying his hair blonde. At university, he was studying a business degree and an Arts' major in Linguitistics, in order to take over his father's business empire--which has grown drastically during the last decade. He has just graduated and returned to Seoul. Despite being so far apart from each other Yonghwa and Jinwoon had remained great friends, having known each other since childhood. Yonghwa was about to wave and say hello to Jinwoon. When a pair of delicately thin milky white pair of hands covered his eyes.

"Guess who it is?~" taunted a sweet voice in English.

Yonghwa knowing who it was, smirked and grabbed the person who  was behind and gave  the person a half piggyback and doing a few 360 degree turn, earning a dolphin like screech from the individual.

"Yah! JUNG YONGHWA put me down!" the voice shouted," paboyah put me down"

Yonghwa did a few more turns before finally stopping and letting the female down. He turned around and looked at his handiwork, who was huffing and puffing out of breath.

"Awww... Sooyeon you shouldn't do that next time." Yonghwa laughed while pinching at the female's pouting cheeks and whose eyes were frowning at him. "Aigooo you are so cute"

The female then shook his hands away.

"Yah, don't call me using that name, it's J-E-S-S-I-C-A," the female spelt out her name in an annoying tone, whilst also rubbing her cheeks, "and my cheeks hurts now."

"Awww.. I'm sorry," Yonghwa joked while pulling Jessica into a hug." SOOYEON."

Jessica immediately starting using her arms and started punching Yonghwa's chest. The couple continued to with their child-like bickering until they heard hoots and whistles coming from behind them. The crowd behind them grew bored after greeting Jinwoon, and decided that the best cure to their boredom was to playfully tease the lovey-dovey couple.

Yonghwa and Jessica turned around to face them, and saw Minhyuk and Jinwoon playfully imitating their hug and pinches on each other cheeks.

"Yah you guys stop it" Yonghwa said.

"Hyung, when are you and Sica-noona going to get married anyways?" Jonghyun said. "You guys have known each other since childhood and have been what? Dating for like a million years."

Yonghwa reached out his hand and hit the top of Jonghyun's head to avoid answering the question.

"Yesh.. why are you so nosy Jonghyun" said Yonghwa.

"Yong~ I'm going with Jinwoon to the front, in the bar to wait for you guys." Jessica rushed- her cheeks was evidently blushing from the remark Jonghyun made-, dragging Jinwoon with her. "come out quickly your drinks will be waiting for you."

"I'll go with her as well." Raymond said and quickly ran off after the two.

**********************************************************************************

Yuri and Jiyeon were still at the DJ platform, they were packing up and repositioning all the DJ-ing equipment until the bar manager came over, where he repeated his talk Yonghwa, but obviously with a different manner and tone.

**********************************************************************************

Jinwoon and Jessica came out the hallway and into the bar, Jessica went towards the bar and started ordering the drinks with Raymond who was following after her. Jinwoon looked around the bar, it has been a while since he has been back. 'Ahh..' he inhales a deep breath ' it has been a while since I've been here. Home sweet home!~'. He took a curious look around the bar, seeing both Jessica and Raymond by the bar whispering something,  Jessica had an annoyed expression on her face. He then took another glance around the room and saw the bar manager yelling at the two girls. 'Hmm aren't those the two the ones, who were Dj-ing before?' He asked himself, and began working towards the bar manager and the two girls.

"How are you guys going to pay for the stuff that has been damaged?? All the equipment has just had their monthly maintenance yesterday-" the bar manager stopped when he saw Jinwoon approaching them and did a ninety degree bow." Boss I-I didn't know you would be back today."

Jinwoon waved him off, he got the gist of the situation whilst walking towards the trio.

"Anneyeonghaeseyo, I'm Jinwoon," he held out his hand, whilst Yuri and Jiyeon shook it hesitantly. They were shocked at how the bar manager suddenly turned into such a timid animal at the sight of Jinwoon, who was still smiling. " I'm the owner of this place. I saw the performance you guys had before. It was pretty awesome what you guys did with CNBLUE, hope that I'll see you guys do it again next time. Don't worry about packing up here or about the equipment it'll be on the house."

"Err... thank you Jinwoon-shi" Yuri stuttered, she was glad to get off the hook. The guy named Jinwoon seemed pretty nice, but somehow she didn't like him a lot. He gave her a feeling of uneasiness. "anyways I must be going now."

Yuri walked off, while Jiyeon was admiring at her saviour. She was scared out of her wits, when the bar manager yelling at them.

"Kamsahamidae Jinwoon-shi" Jiyeon said with admiration.

"No problem errr....." Jinwoon said.

"Ohh... sorry Park Jiyeon immida." Jiyeon said, embarrassed that her habit has attacked again, 'aish.. at this rate I'm going I should just rename myself as nameless.' she mentally lectures herself.

"Ahh Jiyeon, let's drop the formalities shall we?" Jiyeon nodded in response.

"Dae"

Jiyeon's mobile started ringing. She picked it up and saw that the caller was Yuri.

"Ahh... sorry Jinwoon oppa? I need to go now, Yuri-unnie is waiting for me. I need go now." Jiyeon said quickly and rushed towards the bar's exit, but turned around midway. " Oh I forgot to leave you our contact details, call us if you want us to DJ again or anything." She grabbed Jinwoon's hand and started writing on his hand, then rushed off.

Jinwoon smiled and waved goodbye to Jiyeon. He stared at his hand, 'hmmm DJ BlackPearl and Jiyeon...BlackPearl.. Kwon Yuri..' Jinwoon thought for a while frowning. 'It can't be her can it...'

"Yah! Jinwoon" Yonghwa playfully head locked Jinwoon." Had a good time checking the girls out?? Who's the next unlucky girl who's going to be your next target??"

"Yah hyung! I am not like you who always plays around with girls." Jinwoon said in an annoyed tone, whilst trying to get out the head lock." Don't forget you have Jessica-unnie already."

"Yah I know Jung Jinwoon, soo... anywyas who were you looking at before??"

Jinwoon immediately hid his hand behind his back, but Yonghwa grabbed his hand.

"Ahhh.. DJ BlackPearl and Jiyeon. The two girls from before." Yonghwa said nudging Jinwoon." So who you interested in??" Yonghwa took a longer look at Jinwoon's hand. "Kwon.. Yuri.. how come that name sounds so familiar..."

Yonghwa head was beginning to hurt, his legs became wobbly unable to withstand his body weight, he collapse onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************

Horray Horray chapter 6 is out and it's 1am in the morning xDDDDDDDDDD. damn i'm sleepy guys, sorry if there

are any grammar mistakes or anything.

But yes i've been celebrating since I've gained 300 views and 2 subscribers sinc the last update xDD it really is good motivation for me. I know sounds kinda noob,but this is my first fanfic xDDD

 

Anyways anyone heard of the SMTOWN 3 best songs it has like siz CDS, the songs in it arreeee soooo goooood.......

sooo here's this chapter's song been listening to it whislt writing this chappy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsDvToOoTk

 

Anyways pls subscribe and comment for mroe faster updating. Suggestions are welcomed xDD