Stage Two The Discovery Phase:Breakfast & A Guest

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

Staring at Jiyong leaving me in shock. “What?”

“We don’t have to decide right away Melissa.” He says a bit sadly.

“Jiyong are you sure?” I ask biting my lip, I dated Gage for three years and never did we consider moving in together, but I guess that should have been a hint.

“I am, but I don’t want you to feel like I’m pressuring you into it.” Jiyong continues glancing at me quickly. “Biting you lip means ‘no’.”

I shake my head, “It means I’m not sure, Jiyong it’s a big step.”

“A step I’m willing to make with you.”

“I know, but I…” I didn’t really have a reason not to; I was just worried of being hurt.

“We can talk about it, I don’t want you to say ‘yes’ and then decide it’s too early.”

“Well, if we’re to move in together, where?”
“We’ll find an apartment; agree on it, one closer to our work, but not too close to it.”

Looking out the window at the passing cars, I let out a sigh. “It seems like a good idea,” I say slowly turning the thoughts over in my mind. “Would you be able to leave the guys?”

He chuckles. “For you, I’d be able to leave everything to please you.”

Smiling I grab his free hand. “I suppose, but we’ll have to start looking.”

“I’m glad you’re saying ‘maybe’.” Jiyong coos squeezing my hand a bit. “Or is this a yes?”

“A yes, but a put it off for a little bit yes.” I tell him looking at his face, a smile grows on it.

“Yes, is a yes.” He mumbles happily pulling up to my house. “Want me to stay?”

“I would like that very much.” I tell him opening my own door, he quickly takes my hand as we walk up my steps, opening my door, then up the stairs to my bedroom, where he continues to make me scream his name.

 

The next morning I wake up in his arms, tracing patterns on his arms he mumbles “I love when you do that.”

“Do you?”

“Almost as much as I love you.” He says kissing my cheek, pulling me closer to his body. “And I love you a lot.”

“Are you going to be telling me now?” I ask kissing his lips not waiting for an answer. Quickly we start for another around in my bed…

 

“Baby, we should get some breakfast.” Jiyong mumbles hovering above me. Nodding my head he quickly picks me up carrying us over to my shower, taking our shower together is always fun, playing games, helping wash each other’s backs. I enjoy these moments a lot.

Once dressed we head out to his car, hand in hand. “Where we going?”

“Dunno, but…” He says looking at his beeping phone. “The guys want to eat with us.”

Giggling I get into his car watching him reply quickly, before heading off. “Same place as the first time you met them.”

Nodding my head I roll my eyes at our attire. Skinny jeans, plain shirts, sandals, sneakers, messy hair, best place in town.

“You know they don’t care.”

“As long as I’m with you guys.” I mutter a bit sour. “But I guess I should be happy that I’m spending time with you.”

“Oh really?”

“Don’t play coy, I know you’re gonna start touring soon.” I mumble gripping his hand.

“You could come.”

“I have job Jiyong, I can’t.” I tell him sighing. “Even if I want to.”

He sighs as well. “I guess we’ll have to work through it, I have to go, and you can’t go…”

Smiling at him softly as I run my hands on his one, slightly getting a reaction out of him, him tensing his muscles. “Sweetie, we’re going to be in public in a few moments, I rather not have it on the front page that we couldn’t keep it in the bedroom.” He say seductively.

“M’kay.” I tell him letting his hand go while humming a tune.

Parking quickly we step out just as Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri arrives. “Long time no see!” They say hugging me tightly ignoring Jiyong.

“Thanks guys.” He says pulling me away from his friends. “Anyways come on we’re starving.”

“Probably because they went at IT.” Seunghyun jokes getting us all to laugh.

 

Once inside I receive some dirty looks from people with Jiyong’s arm draped around me, the six of us all dressed casually. “Right this way.” A waiter says leading us to a table, and quickly taking our orders.

“So you two stay out late?” Seungri asks smiling.

“We did, and up late.” Jiyong says holding my hand. “I asked.”

Smiling I lean into him. “Get advice from them?” I ask raising a brow. “Out of your friends and 2NE1, you chose them?” I ask in a joking tone.

“Melissa?” Someone calls turning my head, along with everyone else to find the identity of who is calling I smile standing up.

“Taecyeon!” I say happily hugging him as he opens his arms. “Is everyone here?” I ask feeling the guys’ eyes on me.

“Melissa why don’t you invite your friend to sit with us.” Jiyong calls, his voice a bit strained.

I look at him. “Want to?”

“Sure,” Taecyeon says flashing me a smile.



 

Tah-Dah (: we're getting closer to the stuff I'm excited to write!! Ha-ha 

Comment and Subscribe!!