Stage One The Honeymoon Phase: You're Never Too Old to be Young and Marriage Proposals

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

Smiling I kiss Jiyong’s lips to wake him up, “Sweetie time to wake up.”

“I wanna stay in bed…” He mumbles turning away. Chuckling to myself I leave to my bathroom turning on the hot water for a shower, suddenly a pair of arms are around me.

“I want to take a shower with you.” Jiyong teases pleasantly.

Giggling I respond “Oh, now you’re awake.”

I feel his lips curl into a smile as he kisses my neck and shoulders. “I am if it means I get to be with you, then Melissa trust me I'll be awake.”

Turning me around he pushes me against the wall. “Sweetie” I moan as he runs his hands along my body, his lips working magic on my neck. “The water’s ready.”

“Good.” He mutters pulling my shirt off.

 

“I could wake and do this every day.” Jiyong says while we lay in the tub now, his arms holding me in place on top of him.

“I bet you could.” I murmur as the water hits my back, dripping along my body and then colliding onto his. After lying in the tub for a while we finally decide to get dressed, slipping on a cute dress and a pair of flats putting my phone in my pocket taking Jiyong’s hand we walk out the door and around the corner to the play ground on the other side of the park near my home.

 

“Mel, you know we’re a little old to be coming here.” Jiyong says pushing me on the wings gently.

“You’re never too old to be young.” I tell him as he stops pushing me. “Ever.”

Kissing my cheek he smiles. “You’re adorable.” Blushing again I look away from him. “You know I love seeing you face when you blush.” He murmurs in my ear. “I love it.”

Turning even redder I look him in the face. “You’ll have to stop.” I tell him pouting slightly.

Chuckling he kiss my lips. “I don’t think so.”

I smile into the kiss his lips, parting his just so out tongues begin to dance with each other, his taking the lead, and mine following him.

“Mister are you her face?” A little kid asks Jiyong suddenly. “She needs it, besides she’s pretty.”

Looking at him surprised he bellows a laugh. “I’m sorry, she is pretty.” Jiyong agrees. “How pretty is she?

The little kid looks at me and smiles. “More than pretty.”

“But how much?” Jiyong presses.

Ignoring him now he gets down on one knee making me raise an eyebrow. “Will you marry me?” He asks me. Jiyong is completely silent, glancing at him he’s in complete shock, not that I blame him.

Caught off guard, I stumble a little. “What?” I ask wanting to be sure I heard it right.

“Will you marry me?” He says again smiling, but this time taking my hand in his small ones. “I love you.”

I’m totally speechless.

“Jin, what did I tell you about running off?” A woman says running over to us. “I’m sorry he can be a hand-full. You know six year olds.” She says pulling him away, with him screaming.

“You’re keeping my wife and I separated!!”

I look over at Jiyong. “I was just proposed to by a six year old.”

He nods his head. “The kid has guts.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin <3 ha-ha Jin and Melissa? (:

Comment and Subscribe!!