Stage Eight Life Crisis: Proposal and Life After

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

 

“Melissa will you stay with my always, I can’t be without you,” Looking at me he comes closer “I love you, Melissa will you marry me?” He asks getting down on one knee with a simple and elegant ring.

Covering my mouth with my hand I nod my head as a few tears fall. “Yes.” I whisper as he puts the ring on my finger.

Standing up he engulfs me into his arms. “I love you so much.”

“I love you.” I whisper hugging him tightly.

Everyone stars cheering, they’re all happy for us; it almost makes me forget about all the sadness surrounding us right now.

 

For awhile things seemed to be going well, Miyoung was even gaining strength back, but of course good things don’t last forever, stories end, people die, and sometimes we get left behind.

 

Sitting in the hospital with Jin and Jiyong, the three of us all holding hands, “Noona, Umma was strong right?” Jin asks me squeezing my hand tightly.

“Of course she is.” I whisper to him feeling tears run down my face. “Umma made sure she found people that she trusts to take care of you, she’s still taking care of you.” I whisper to the seven year old boy near tears.

“Then why did she go away?” He asks his bottom lip trembling. “I miss her so much.”

Kissing the top of his head I nod my head. “You’re always going to miss your Umma, you’re always going to love her, but she did her best to be there for you right?” I ask him crying still.

“Umma was always there for me.” He mumbles with a few tears falling. “Will Noona and Hyung always be there for me?” He asks looking at Jiyong and me.

“We will always be there for you Jin.” Jiyong says a few tears falling down his face as well. “We’re going to part of your family.”

“We’ll be one happy family?” He asks sniffling as more tears fall.

“Of course.” I whisper to him smiling, “Together.”

“Don’t forget all our friends.” Jiyong says to him. “We’re going to take care of you.” He murmurs to him.

 

Kim Miyoung passed away two months after Jiyong proposed to me; soon after the funeral I adopted Jin. The whole timing , the press coverage of me adopting Jin wasn’t necessary, and sure having Jin move in with us, and figuring everything out that comes with having a kid is stressful, but Jiyong and I are managing, on weekends Jiyong takes Jin with him to practice and spends so quality time with him, during the week after school David picks him up and takes him into my office, a lot of the idols love seeing him, they like watching him follow me, saying hello and most of all they love showering him with affection.

 

“Noona?” Jin asks me as I make my rounds on checking on the technical department, and the translators working with various groups.

“Deh?” I ask taking his hand. “Something wrong Jin?”

“Aniyo.” He says laughing. “I wanted to ask Noona when the wedding is.”

Chuckling I kneel down in front of him. “You aren’t upset about me getting married?”

“Aniyo, I see how Jiyong-Hyung makes you smile.” He says cutely. “I like seeing Noona that happy.”

“Well Jiyong and I haven’t decided on a date yet, but trust me we’ll tell you as soon as we pick one.”

“Promise?!” He asks putting his pinky out for me to swear on.

Nodding my head I wrap my pinky around his small finger. “I promise.”

“Good, come on Noona I wanna go home!!” He says tugging on my hand as I stand up for us to hurry to make sure everything is running smoothly.



 

It's strange to think that I only have about three chapters left. I'm a little sad, this story has been going on for a while, and it hard to see it end, but the ending is almost here! Also since I'm so close to the ending I'd really like to know your thoughts on how the story has come. :)
 

Also, I'd like to put in my word of support for Jiyong!!! I really hope everything works out for G-Dragon, like I'm sure you all do, and that Big Bang can make it through this tough time, and for not to forget about Daesung (I know this is late D: ) I hope that everything will be ok for all five of them, FIGHTING!!!!!

 

Comment, Subscribe, AND Support Big Bang in this tough time, and of course Daesung!!!