Stage One The Honeymoon Phase: Jiyong You're So Helpful

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

“Bom, Mel wake up!” Someone yells.

“Shh!” We both say, I begin to cover my ears.

I hear a frustrated grumble. “Bom, Dara is looking for you.” The voice yells again.

“Stop yelling.” We both whine.

Opening my eyes I see Bom and I still in our clothes from the night before, our make-up smeared.

“Mel the interview is in three hours, Bom you have to get home, the car is here for you.” Jiyong says helping her up.

Taking this chance I run up the stairs, a bit dizzy, but eventually making it to my bed, but before I can even fall asleep I’m being picked up, and then gently set down on the floor. My clothes being taken off gently.

“I’m gonna put you in the shower.” Jiyong says picking me up again laying me in the tub I suddenly feel the water hit my skin, cold water.

Looking up in surprise, Jiyong is gone…

I quickly washing off the smell of alcohol, smoke, and whatever else I smell like, replacing by my usual scent of vanilla.

Stepping out Jiyong appears again, with a bottle of pain killers and a glass of water in the other.

“Sweetie, you shouldn’t have drank so much.” He chuckles pushing the pill in my mouth, then letting me drink the water, giving me another one followed by the water.

“Come on, let’s get you dressed.” He taking my hand he leads me to the bed where he’s laid out my clothes.

Pulling on my under garments with little difficulty, pulling on the tights I get them to my knees before Jiyong walks over pushing them up on my legs, then helping my stumbling fingers he buttons my dress, quickly placing my brown boots on, then placing three rings on my fingers, a silver cat one he’d given it to me a few days after I decided to stay, our couple ring, a simple silver band, with our initials and the world love inscribed in them, and lastly a silver band with a rose placed on the top, also silver. He quickly slips a pink rose bracelet on before taking me hand.

“Sweetie, I need you to walk down the stairs with me ok?”

“M’kay,” I mumble still half-asleep. “Jiyong.”

Wrapping one arm around my waist using it to support me as I concentrate on getting down the stairs, one step at a time. By the time we get to the bottom of the stairs I’ve regained most of my self-awareness. “Thank-you Jiyong.”

Smiling at me, that angelic smile he nods his head sheepishly. “It wasn’t a problem, we can eat when we get there.” He says handing me my phone and placing my wallet in his pocket. Taking his hand we walk out to his car, like always he opens and closes my door for me. The drive to where ever this interview is taking place is relatively short.

 

Sitting down in front of this man with a notepad is a bit scary.

 

“Hello I’m Kim Ki bum.” He says introducing himself, he looks friendly enough bowing.

“Melissa Grand,” I say politely bowing.

“Kwon Jiyong.” He says bowing as well.

Taking our seats on the couch, Jiyong and I hold hands sitting close together, more so for my sake.

 

“I see you’re both very close, did it take a lot of effort to get to this level of intimacy?” He starts off looking at us expectantly.

“In some ways,” I answer looking at Jiyong who is nodding his head. “Holding hands and things like that are sort of natural, but trying to see the limits is where it gets to the point where we put more effort in.”

“Do agree Jiyong?” He asks him nodding his head writing everything down.

“I do, Melissa can be stubborn, and much like me but putting the effort into our relationship really makes a difference at the end of the day.”

“This is the first interview that you’ve agreed to Melissa mind telling why?”

Jiyong chuckles lightly while I smile. “Jiyong asked me, and I happened to be in a giving mood, besides I like seeing his eyes light up when I agree to something he likes.”

He continues to nod his head. “Rumor is that you’re living together are you?”

“No.” We say together quickly. “We spend a lot of time together, and have clothes at both of our homes but we’re not living together.” I answer allowing Jiyong to continue.

“Our relationship isn’t ready for that big commitment, we’re just figuring everything out now, and we don’t want to risk losing it by moving too fast.”

“Melissa our readers understand that you’re fluent in a few languages, how many exactly and why did you learn that particular language?”

Biting my lip I feel Jiyong’s hand around mine it gently. “I speak eight languages, I was brought up speaking English, I learned Korean mainly because I came here as a student to study aboard and well now I speak Korean the most, Spanish I learned in high school and I finished learning it during my first year of school in Colorado, French I’d started on my own when I finished Spanish, but I then quickly took a course being offered. I learned Japanese I suppose to help keep myself active, along with Mandarin Chinese as a challenge to myself to prove I could learn another language, German so I could actually hold a conversation with my grandparents, and I just recently took my fluency test for Italian, I took Italian more for fun than anything else.”

The guy was staring at me impressed. “You first language is English,” He looks at me I nod my head. “Do you have to translate everything into English then back to respond?”

“It depends on what the conversation is about, but normally I do translate it in my head and back to respond.”

He looks at me impressed. “Are you planning on learning another language soon?”

I chuckle. “I am actually, Thai.”

“You speak each one fluently still?”

“I do, I practice when I can with all of them so I don’t forget.”

“Jiyong was this as impressive when you first met her?”

“I was blown away when she told me she spoke seven, and since she’s learned another.” He says pulling my closer. “She never ceases to amaze me.”

 

Our interview goes on hi asking us questions about our relationship how much we know about each other and what not, in way surprising each other on how much we know and little we know about each other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Longish update (:

Comment and Subscribe!!