Favourite!

Love in a Foreign Land?

 

Hi guys :)

The site wouldn't let me update up until just now! I dunno how this chapter's gonna end, i'm just gonna write along. So i hope that you enjoy while you read along :)

 

Favourite!

 

“Ah,” Ryosuke said as he saw Yuto enter the suite with a dazed look on his face, “You’re back.”

“How come you’re still up?”

“Dunno,” he shrugged.

Ryosuke was lying on the sofa switching from channel-to-channel. No Japanese TV shows were broadcasted in India so he was getting bored.

“What did you do with Anushka-chan?” Yuto asked.

Ryosuke thought that Yuto asked that just to build some conversation but in fact, Yuto genuinely wanted to know.

“We asked her stuff like what she does and how she knows us…” Ryosuke replied, “she has a cousin in Japan who told her about us.”

“I see...”

“Also,” Ryosuke added, “she doesn’t have a boyfriend.”

Yuto rolled his eyes. He looked at the clock and noticed that it was 8 PM, which meant that he had been awake for almost 24 hours!

“I’m going to bed,” Yuto said, “What time do we have to be up tomorrow?”

“Around 7 AM, I think,” Ryosuke answered.

Then Yuto walked out.

Nakajima Yuto, the tallest of the lot (XP) was only the 2nd youngest member of the group. This mysterious French girl that he’s been so upset about is a well-kept girl named Jeanine Dufour. The two of them met at a mutual friend’s party and hit it off really well. They began exchanging emails and went for little strolls in isolated areas to avoid bad publicity. Yuto thought that he was in love with this woman. Sadly, things didn’t work out for the two as Jeanine had left Japan without any prior announcements and this left Yuto broken-hearted. He wondered what wrong he did in his life to deserve such a punishment.

Love just doesn’t work out sometimes, right? :/

Ryosuke, on the other hand, was flipping channels till 11 PM when he finally dozed off—with the TV still , and the remote still in his hand.

*ZZZzzz*

XP

-----Anu’s Place-----

After eating a quick dinner, Anu went upstairs to the rooftop. She loved the view that the sky of New Delhi had to offer at night. She always got reminded of the countless number of times she used to go to her old house’s terrace and stare at the city, the sky and the horizon for hours at a stretch. Stars were never visible in the city sky, but tonight, she didn’t need any stars in the sky. She was satisfied, if not completely overwhelmed, by the presence of nine of the brightest stars in her life.

Her only regret was on that she had nobody to share her happiness with…

She went back to her living room after a little while. Anu had a habit of putting up dozens of photos of her family and friends on the walls of her rooms. Now, a decent amount of these photos had Ashok (remember him? :P) in them.

Anu saw her favourite photo of the two of them. It was taken a year ago, when they had gone on a little cruise. She was facing the sea, hair flowing with the wind, but had her eyes on Ashok, who was sitting next to her. And he was looking at her with just as much intensity and adoration. Anyone who looked at that picture would say that the two were meant to be together.

Again, love just doesn’t work sometimes...

Right at that moment, Anu's phone vibrated. New message!

::::::

Anu :)

Long time...the Japanese guys must be there by now.

How are things going along with them? All well? You think that i could meet them some time?

-Ashok

::::::

'What a coincidence, i was just thinking about you!' Anu thought as she read his message. She replied, telling him that everything was great and that they could all meet up tomorrow for lunch.

A couple of minutes after she sent the message though, she felt a tiny bit uneasy...what would the JUMPs think about Ashok? I hope they wouldn't be judgemental about the weird relationship that we had...

She went to sleep that night with thoughts like that lurking around in her mind. She knew that it really wasn't much to worry about, but still, it would only be her second day with them!

[Day 2]

-------Hotel-------

"Wow," Daiki remarked as he saw the various plates of food kept on the dining table for breakfast, "is all of that for us?"

"Of course it is!" Inoo exclaimed as he took his place at the table and began taking all the things in his sight and putting them onto his plate, "itadakimasu!"

"Oye, YAMA-CHAAAAANNNNNNN~!" Chii shouted while trying to shake Ryosuke up, "Wake up! It's half past 7 already! Anu-chan will be here any minute!"

"Anu-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Ryosuke woke up screaming. All the boys stared at him like he was a mad person.

"What? Is there something on my face or something?" Ryosuke sheepishly asked, blissfully unaware that he just woke up screaming her name out like that.

"Okay, it's official," Daiki said, "India is NOT a good place for Yama-chan's mental health."

Everyone laughed except for Ryosuke, who just shrugged and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

*knock knock*

"Good morning!" Anu said from the other side of the door, "It's me!"

"I got it," Takaki ran up to get the door.

"Ohayo Anu-chan~!" The boys greeted her.

"Are you all ready to go out?" she asked.

"We were just waiting for you!" Chii answered.

"Great then! Let's go!"

All of them began to leave when Ryosuke quickly ran out of his room and stuffed food into his mouth and shouted, "WAIT FOR ME!!!!"

-------(okay, so now these guys are just roaming around Delhi, looking at the stuff that tourists normally come to see. i'm not gonna get into much detail!)------

"It's all so colourful out here!" Hikaru said with much fascination.

"I've never been in a place with so many different-looking people before!" Yabu said.

"Yeah...it's all very pot-pourri in India!" Anu explained.

"I like it!" Chii said, smiling at her.

"I'm glad~!" Anu sighed.

Anu made frequent stops at little shops to let the guys buy anything if they wanted to. She knew the history of all the places she was showing pretty well and she wanted to make this trip as informative as possible.

Yuto was kinda lagging behind everyone else. He was taking his time, breathing in all the things around him.

"Hi Nakajima-san," Anu said as she walked towards Yuto.

Yuto jumped, as his train of thoughts had been abruptly interrupted by Anu's greeting.

"I just realised that i didn't see you at all yet!" she said.

"Ah..." Yuto ruffled his hair, "Good morning."

"Are you liking it here?" she asked.

"Yes...it's different," he replied, "in an interesting way."

"Yeah, i'm sure it is. Everything's very loud here, you know what i mean?"

Yuto nodded.

"So you have a cousin in Japan who told you about us?" he asked.

"Yes...she's working at some Indo-Japanese company. She got married to a Japanese man so she has settled down over there permanently."

"That's nice."

She nodded, "It is nice...she even bought me some of your merchandise!"

Yuto smiled, "So you've known about us for very long?"

"About six years..."

"That's almost the time when we just started!"

"A couple of years later," she smiled.

Ryosuke elbowed his way between the two after observing them for a little while. He couldn't take it anymore XP

"Ne, Anu-chan!" he said, "Can i ask you something?"

Anu smiled,"shoot!"

"You must have, like, a favourite JUMP member, right? Everyone does! Who is your favourite member?"

"Oh, um.." Anu hesitated.

Chii and Keito heard Ryosuke's question and joined them, "Oh come on, you can tell us, we wont take it badly!"

"Take what badly?" Inoo asked as he and Daiki joined their conversation.

"We were just asking Anu-chan who her favourite JUMP is!" Ryosuke said.

"Ah..cool. So who is it?" Daiki asked.

Anu felt intimidated by all the guys looking at her so expectantly.

"Um...my first favorite was Chii-chan," she shyly said.

"YO BABY~!" Chii hugged himself.

"But he was my favourite just for a couple of months, really..."

The guys laughed at Chii, whose expression had suddenly changed to D:

"Who was it after that?" the others asksed.

"Um..it was Nakajima-san..." she blushed.

"Eh? Me?" Yuto was pointing at himself while the others looked at him enviously.

Just then her phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, Anu, Ashok here...i'm already here! When are you guys coming?"

"Oh...yeah, we'll be right there, okay? 10 minutes max!"

Then she hung up.

"Hey, you guys, theres someone i want you all to meet.."

-x-

Eeeeee, sorry i have to stop right here, but i need to go study now :S

I'll update later during the week!

Bye bye :)

Please comment, all criticism accepted!