Hello India!

Love in a Foreign Land?

Hello again :D

I am SO surprised at myself for actually being able to write for the second time within a day! I somehow finished my physics before time :P

So in this chapter the JUMPs finally reach India and everybody meets Anushka. Also, i just realised that i havent provided any of you with any description of Anushka's looks so i'll be doing that right now!

Here goes..

Hello India!

[Friday Night. Tokyo]

It is friday night already and the JUMPs were nothing but ready to bring India on! The flight was going to Delhi via Hong Kong so it would be a rather long flight. And India is 8 hours behind Japan so there would be some jet lag but nobody really cared about all of that. They were too excited!

"I wonder if they have Coca Cola in India..." Hikaru wondered.

"Of course, they do, baka!" Inoo said, "They're not that backward!"

"I wonder if they have strawberries there..." Ryosuke wondered as well, "I cant live without those!"

"Good question" Takaki said, "It would be pretty hot for any strawberries to grow there."

"Oh, that reminds me," Keito said, "I forgot to ask Ranjan-chan about the weather there right now. Producer-san said that it's the peak of summer there, but he also said that the rains might start in some places."

"No place can be too hot for us, nee?" Chii asked jokingly.

"Come on, guys, let's go," Yabu announced, "It's time to board the flight now."

-------on the flight-------

"Nee Keito," Ryosuke nudged Keito, "Did that guide sound hot?"

"What the hell, man!" Keito said, disgusted.

"I'm just kidding," Ryosuke chuckled. He wasn't actually joking. He was like, 'She better be hot!'

[Friday Night. New Delhi]

"The hills are aliiiiiiive with the sound of muuuusiiiiic," Anu sang to herself as she surfed the net looking for latest information about the JUMPs. She was totally outdated when it came to these matters. The last thing she remembers about the JUMPs was Chii, Ryosuke and Yuto graduating from school!

"Man," she said out loud, "The last time i seriously looked around for these guys, they were less than my age!"

After joining college, Anu seemed to have forgotten about the Asian-craze. She only ever tried to get any new music that her preferred bands released. And her fascination with Japanese idols had just reduced altogether. She thought that it was time to get over it all and grow up. Obviously, she regretted being that way as she sat down with her laptop literally scavenging for any news regarding the group!

"Oh hell!" she sighed, "What's the point doing this? I feel like a stalker. And that's the last thing i wanna be!"

*cuckoo, cuckoo*

She jumped as she heard her cuckoo clock cuckoo 10 times.

"I need to sleep," she groaned.

[6 AM. Saturday]

*ding dong*

"Anuuu? Anushkaaaa?"

*knock knock knock*

"Open up, lady!"

*yawn*

Anu slowly opened her eyes.

"OPEN THE DOOR OR I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"

"Whaaa?" she asked while she slowly rose from her bed, "Who is it..?"

"Anushka? Thank God, you're alive! Open up, it's me, Nora!"

"Oh, it's you.."

"Do you have any idea what the time is?" Nora demanded as she entered the door as soon as Anu opened it.

"No..." Anu replied sleepily, "What difference does it make?"

"The flight is going to land in 45 minutes!"

"Flight?" Anu asked, 'What fli--OH ! THE FLIGHT!"

"Jesus Christ," Nora rolled her eyes, "You're forgetful and a complete klutz."

Anu ran around frantically, "Just hold on for 5 minutes, I'll be right back, like, RIGHT back!"

---------Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi----------

*static*

"A very good morning to all passengers aboard flight S28870. This is Captain Ihara. We have now landed at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. Local time is 7 AM, and temperature is 47 degrees Celsius, very sunny. We would like to thank you for flying with Japan Airlines and hope that you fly with us again."

*yawn*

"Chii, get up, we've landed," Yuto tried to shake Chii up.

"Already? I just went to sleep!" he groaned.

"Let's go!" Yabu said.

---------At the exit---------

"This placard is so lame," Anu commented.

The placard that she was holding read 'JUMP'. It was to make sure that the guys found Anu and Nora at the exit.

"Would you rather go around shouting their names out when they come out?" Nora asked.

"Point.."

They stood there waiting the for the guys to show up.

About ten minutes later Anu saw Yabu and Takaki leaving the airport.

"AH!" she pointed towards them, "Found them!"

"Cue placard!" Nora said sarcastically.

Anu leapt to her feet and held the placard as high as she could.

'This is it!' she thought as she smiled as brightly as she could.

-x-

That's all for now! My laptop's outta charge and i'm not bothered to plug it in. Also, i have to go sleep.

This is SO fun! *only if it were real* keke :3

Feedback, please?

<3