Breaking The Ice!

Love in a Foreign Land?

I have the ending of this story figured out, pretty much...but i have nooooo idea how i'm gonna get there! So i'm just making my way up slowly, thinking of what to do next whenever i can! It's so hard not to make the stuff not seem dry! I've never written a story like this before, i normally write little murder mysteries and rannndom poems and things! But there's a first time for everything, right? :D

Chapter 5!

Breaking The Ice!

 

The Oberoi hotels are a chain of majorly beautiful and expensive hotels run by one of the most influential people in the country. There couldn't be many better places for the boys to stay at. The best for the best, right?

:D

Anyway, back to the bus! Everyone was quiet for the first couple of minutes, waiting for the traffic near the airport to clear. The boys were busy looking out of their windows at this seemingly strange place that they had come to. They were, however, desperate for someone to break the ice. They just weren't at the comfort level yet where they could just randomly start a conversation with a foreign person...

On the other hand, Anushka was still spellbound! She couldnt believe her eyes...you could still find her stealing glances at the boys every few seconds. She couldnt bring herself to talk to them. And she was internally dyiiiiiiiiiiiiing because of that! She thought that they found her to be a complete bummer :S

While she was mentally busy with these thoughts and the site of these beautiful men, Nora was thrilled at seeing her best friend in such a state. Anu, though appearing to be crazy and all out, was quite a mature person. She was with a man 10 years older than her for 2 years after all, right? But this, this was something that nobody would have thought would happen to her! 'She really must love these guys to bits,' Nora thought. (Her face really did look like :3)

:P

So overall, the atmosphere inside this little coach was kinda awkward, to say the least!

Coming to the JUMP points of view, let's go to Ryosuke first.

Now, Yamada Ryosuke has always been a nice, cute and friendly guy. A chick magnet (which all the JUMPs are, really..) and one to totally take advantage of that! The thought of making Anu fall for him was like an ~oh yeah~ thing for him and there was noooo way he'd back down. So naturally, he thought that he should be her first true JUMP friend. It was really unfortunate for him that Anu was situated at a fair amount of distance from him and he, therefore, could not approach her without raising some eyebrows. Also, he didn't wanna appear too cocky. He had a month, he could wait...

When it comes to the others, they didn't quiiite think the same way as Ryosuke because they were all just here to have some fun and slack off for a bit, you know? (not saying that Ryosuke wasn't, he just had extra stuff to do in mind :P) So they were all okay with absorbing all the stuff around them as they went to the hotel.

Nora, in Hindi, asked Anu, "Hey, i think that it's a good idea to provide a little bit of narration with what they're watching outside because i am prreetty sure that they would never have come across this kinda stuff on the streets before..."

(by "this kinda stuff" i mean, tons of people walking around, tons of people trying to cross the road where there clearly are no zebra crossings, tons of people yelling at the street venders and shop keepers trying to bargain their butts off, tons of people on vehicles yelling at others because of the stand-still traffic, and oh, i almost forgot, tons of cows!) keke :3 [i'm majorly exaggerating here, i love my country! :P]

"Yeah, you're right.." Anu said after having had a good look at the reactions that the faces of these guys read.

"Ummm..." she cleared and brought the boys' attention to herself, "Whatever you guys are seeing outside right now, is not how the entire country always looks like, i swear! The first thing that you ought to know about India, is that there always is lots more good stuff to it than there is bad. No matter where you are at, please remember that thought!"

She literally said that in one breath, clearly still nervous and star struck!

"Haiiii~!" The boys smiled gleefully, finally having had that ice broken.

"Nora and I are gonna try as hard as we can to make sure that you really enjoy your time here so please cooperate with us!" again in one breath!

"Anushka-chan," Takaki interrupted, "don't worry about us, we definitely will love it here! But i gotta tell you that there's no need to be so nervous around us! We're gonna be the best of friends now onwards, right?"

'Gahhhhhhhhhh,' Anu thought, 'is it that obvious?!'

"Oh.." she blushed, "Yeah...i'm sorry, it's just that it is so unbelievable! I mean, you're Hey! Say! JUMP! It's all so crazy! Like , mannnn!"

Then she shut with both her hands as though she said something abominable.

The boys laughed, in a nice way, at her excitement.

"Trust me, we can understand your situation right now, we've been seeing it for years!" Yabu said empathetically.

"Yeah, chill, Anushka-chan, it's just us!" Daiki showed a big thumbs up.

"If you're gonna make it your goal to make us enjoy India, then we're gonna make it our goal to make you feel your best around us," Chii beamed."

Anu blushed really hard (although her blush wasnt all that visible cuz of her skin colour), "You guys are so nice!"

"So where are you taking us right now?" Keito asked.

"Oh, um," Anu answered, smacking herself internally for not having told them this stuff already, "We're just gonna drop you off at the Oberoi, which by the way, is this amazing place, so that you can rest for the day. Jet lag and all, right?"

The boys nodded.

"But while you're still awake, I'm gonna stay with you at the hotel till we get all the things sorted out."

"So you'll be leaving soon afterwards?" Ryosuke asked.

"Yeah, i guess so."

"Why don't you stay with us for longer? It's not like we've got much else to do, right?" he suggested.

"Don't you wanna rest for a bit? Like, shake all the stiffness off?" she asked.

"No need, really," Chii said, "we'll be having the night time to sleep, right? So we'd love to have you stay with us!"

"Uh huh," Inoo agreed, "We've got our questions about India and there's nobody who can answer them better, right?"

Anu finally did agree to stay with them. She was really happy because, although she did want them to be really nice, she didn't expect them to be so nice! She sat back down and started explaining what they were talking about to Nora who, poor thing, couldnt understand a single word of what was going on. Nora decided not to accompany them any further because she had other work to do at the agency so she left the baton to Anu, who was more than happy to accept it.

"Oh, and umm.." Anu faced the guys and said, "please don't bother calling me Anushka-chan. It's kinda long, and difficult, right?"

"What do we call you then?" Hikaru asked, confused.

"Just Anu is good!" she replied.

"Anu?" Daiki said, "Is Anu-chan okay?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, totally," she replied, "Anu, Anu-chan, whatever suits you!"

"Alright then!" They all said.

-x-

Damn, i'm never gonna get all the way to the end at this rate, am i? I'm going SO slowly! I just wanted the start to be a little detailed. I better pick up some speed!

So, how was this chapter?

I'm sorry i'm making Ryosuke kinda...weird (?) here. Hope you dont mind? Because if you do, then i swear i'll try and make the others a tiny bit weird too, to not make him seem degraded. You see, i have this belief that nobody on this planet is not weird :P XD

I dont think that i'm gonna update anytime sooner than Friday! Bear with me? THANK YOU!

LOVE YOU :D