First Impressions!

Love in a Foreign Land?

Hi guys :D

I haven't been able to write all day, but i got to sneak in some time now! People coming home for dinner soon..

Before i start this chapter, I think i really ought to thank everyone who's reading this fic. There's no feeling like being appreciated for one's own work :)

Oh, and love you Navu and Megi, i'm glad you guys wanna follow too :)

Annnnd i kinda realised after posting the last chapter that i didn't write a description for Anushka. *stupid me* So i swear i'll do that this time!

XD

First Impressions!

[Saturday Morning. Airport Exit]

"Producer-san said that the guide will be here to pick us up," Yabu informed the others while looking around.

"Hey, I think that girl there holding the placard is our pick up!" Daiki noticed.

"Where?" Inoo asked.

"I see her too," Hikaru chimed in, "she's right there!"

"Yupp. 'JUMP' can only be referring to us," Chii smiled.

 

Well, there she was. Not nearly as fair as Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan, but also not as dark as Appu from The Simpsons! People would engage in conversation with her just to watch her long lashes flutter. She had a cute smile and a pretty face. And, of course, the Indian figure that some people die for!

:P

Ryosuke squinted his eyes to have a better look at her. 'Not bad,' he thought, 'not bad at all!'

He was smirking like a total fool until Yuto asked him what on earth caused him to make that face.

"Her," he replied, pointing at Anu.

Yuto was almost rendered speechless when he saw her big smile for the first time.

'Her teeth are beautiful,' he thought, 'mine are hideous! I should ask her what she uses...'

XD

"Oh look, there's someone next to her," Keito pointed out.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go meet them!" Daiki said.

----~~~----

"Anu, they're spotted us!" Nora announced.

Anu didn't budge. She just stood there holding the placard and flashing a toothy grin like an idiot.

"Anu?" Nora tried to shake Anu out of her little trance.

"Anushka! Get it together, girl! They're just normal men!"

"I think i'm suffering from a serious case of 'star struck'" Anu finally mumbled. "Look, I have goose bumps on my arms! In this heat!"

Nora rolled her eyes, as she does almost every 5 minutes when she's around Anu.

'I'm never gonna get through with this!' Anu worried.

The JUMPs walked towards the girls.

"Umm...are you Anushka Ranjan?" Keito approached Anu.

Anu stood frozen for a minute, with that idiotic grin still plastered across her face and her already-big eyes open even bigger! She went from looking at one member to the other, slowly.

"Yes...I'm Anushka..." she shyly replied, "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

"Yoroshikuu~!" the boys replied enthusiastically.

'Oh. My. God. What is wrong with me? I neeeeed to calm down!' Anu mentally scolded herself.

'She looks so tense,' Keito thought.

"Well, I'm Keito, and this is--"

"We know who y'all are!" Nora blurted, "I'm Nora D'Souza by the way..your travel agent. It's nice to finally meet you!"

The boys nodded. They could understand English just fine.

"They don't speak English all that much.." Keito pointed out.

"Umm...that's okay," Anu said, speaking in Japanese, "I can speak your language so there won't be any communication issues."

The boys looked reassured.

She was starting to buckle up at last! 'Yo!' she encouraged herself, 'I can do this!'

"That's great!" Yabu said.

"Shall we go to the coach then?" Nora said in English, pointing towards the little coach that had been hired for them.

"Yes! Let's go!" Keito smiled.

As they all starting carrying their luggage and themselves to the coach, everyone was in deep thought.

'They're both so curvy!' Hikaru thought, 'It's like the curvy-women heaven out here!'

:P

'She has nice hair, ne?' Chii thought, 'a shiny and radiant cross between straight and curly. Almost like movie stars!'

'How do these people speak English so well?' Keito wondered.

'Let's see how this girl won't fall for me...' Ryosuke thought, with an evil smile on his face.

So, the first impression that the JUMPs had about Anushka wasn't so bad..

:)

'Why does it feel like I'm being observed intently?' Anushka began worrying again, 'Am i wearing something weird? I hope they don't think that i'm ugly!'

The truth was quite the opposite.

XD

They entered the coach after putting all their stuff in properly.

"To the Oberoi Hotel please!" Nora told the driver.

-x-

I'm really sorry that i had to end this right here. I would write some more but i really gotta go! Mothers are annoying when they're breathing down your neck just so that you do something for them, aren't they? Oh well :P

She didn't scream or hyper ventilate or anything...I dont think that this is how i would react to meeting the JUMPs for the first time. But Anushka has to be diplomatic cuz she has to be their guide, which requires complete professionalism. So that's my justification! :P

Well, bye bye <3