Best. Day. EVER!

Love in a Foreign Land?

 

Hello :)

I wrote a little bit of this chapter and then i accidentally closed the window. GAHHHHH! >.<

Oh well. I still have all night to write so it should be okay! Friday nights are da bomb! :P

Here's to chapter 6, which should be longer than the the previous ones :)

Best. Day. EVER!

-----At the Hotel------

"Now that i think of it, i am kinda tired..." Hikaru said, which is surprising cuz he is the LAST one to ever run outta energy!

Then Ryosuke jumped towards him, "Really? I'm as pumped as ever!" which also, is really unusual cuz Ryosuke's always the one who suppresses all of his crazy energy to appear cool and stylish.

All the boys gaped at the two, "Ehhhhhhhhhh?"

:O

"Hika-chan's energy has moved to Yama-chan!" Daiki said.

"This place is messing with their brains big time...who's turn will it be next?" Chii thought curiously.

"Well, however tired you are, you're all gonna have to stay up for Anu-chan's briefing. We're gonna need it. Plus, we'll get to know her better!" Takaki told the guys.

They nodded.

"Anu-chan seems to be very nice, ne?" Inoo asked.

"Yeah. I'm surprised that she knows about us!" Keito said.

Yuto was resisting the rambling. 'I wish Jeanine knew who we are too. Then maybe she wouldn't have disappeared the way she did...' he wondered.

"Hey, Yuto," Keito elbowed Yuto, "Still not feeling any better?"

Yuto shook his head.

"Come on, Yuto," Chii pulled his arms around Yuto's shoulders, "We're in India! Can you even believe it?"

"Yeah, man! HSJ's come to get ya, India!" Ryosuke encouraged him, still being all hyper.

"Ne, Ryo," Inoo interrupted his Hikaru-ness (:P) "Did you like, eat something weird on the flight or on the way here here or something?"

The guys laughed.

"Yabu," Takaki called Yabu in a matter-of-fact way, "Do you have any idea exactly what we're gonna do for the next month?"

The boys turned their attention towards Yabu.

"Ummm..." Yabu hesitated, "Not really. I just know that we're gonna go to lots of different cities on a private jet with Anu-chan."

"We better ask her what the plan is!" Daiki said.

*smack*

"That's exactly what we called her up for, baka," Inoo told Daiki.

------Anu enters the room------

"Ummm...you mind if i come in?" she asked as she looked through the slightly open door.

"No need to ask!" Keito opened the door completely for her to enter.

"So..are you all liking the look of this suite?" she asked as she looked around at the large suite and all the lovely things it had to offer.

"Haiiiiiiiii~!!" the guys answered.

"So, I got all the stuff done at the reception," she clapped her hands together as though she'd completed a difficult task, "You're gonna stay in the captial for another three days so you can unpack accordingly."

"Ah, right, that reminds me, Anu-chan.." Yabu turned towards her, "Can you tell us the outline of our trip? Cuz we're totally in the dark here.."

"Oh, yeah, 'no need to ask'!" she smiled at Keito who had said the same thing to her earlier.

She took out her laptop from her bag. "I got this so that i could show you pictures of the where we're gonna go!"

Anu told them that they would visit the important places in Delhi where they could site-see, shop and eat. Then they would go to Agra to see the Taj Mahal.

Anu made a few changes to the first plan that she had gone through. She wanted to include some adventurous stuff to their schedule like white-water rafting  and going to this famous National Park in the north-east where you find white rhinos and elephants and other wildlife.

Then she told them about Mumbai and how it is the bollywood city. She also told them that they would be going to Goa, which is the beach holiday capital of the country.

"Hey, umm.." Ryosuke interrupted her, "would we be able to find fresh strawberries in any of these places?"

Takaki smack him on the head and then turned towards Anu, "Excuse him, he's kinda weird right now.."

XD

Anu laughed. "Yamada-san is the strawberry lover, ne?"

Ryosuke nodded cheekily.

"We could go to this one place that's near Goa. But that would kinda disturb the rest of the schedule.." Anu said, filled with regret.

Ryosuke pouted.

"Oh!" she suddenly said, "I know a friend who lives there. I bet he could get us some nice strawberries while we're in Goa. Sound okay?"

"Perfect!" Ryosuke beamed.

She then continued to tell them about how they would go to Calicut, in the south, to go to the backwaters and the spice markets over there. And then they would go to Jaipur, which is in the north, via Delhi, cuz you find all the stereotypical Indian large-turbanned men with long moustaches on camels and women all dressed in long flowy skirts called 'ghagra' and a 'pallo' covering their heads.

*phew*

She sighed after talking so much!

The guys seemed to become quite overwhelmed when they heard about what they were gonna do.

"Won't we get any time to relax?" Chii asked, curiously.

"Yeah! I don't think that i can live through alllllllllllll of that without partially dying!" Keito said.

"Don't worry," she reassured them, "you'll have around 3-4 days of 'relaxing time' in some of these places and you'll be in Delhi for another two days before you head back to Tokyo!"

"Alright, then," Hikaru said, "it all sounds good to me! Can i go get some sleep now?"

"Yeah, yeah," Yabu rolled his eyes, "go, sleepy."

"I'm gonna head to bed too.." Takaki said.

"Me too!" Daiki and Inoo said together and then looked at each other and laughed.

The four of them went into the rooms that they were alotted in the big suite.

"So.." Keito looked towards Anu, "does everyone in India speak English like you do?"

Anu smiled, "Oh no, not at all! But i reckon that a lot more Indian people can speak English than the Japanese. Our country was colonized by the British, you see, so English has kinda been etched into our culture permanently."

"That's interesting.." Chii said, "When did they leave?"

"15th of August, 1947, was the day India was declared an independent state," she answered.

"Not that long ago.." Yabu commented.

"Ne, Anu-chan," Ryosuke approached her, "tell us a bit more about yourself!"

He was trying to catch hold of as much information about her as possible.

"About me..?" she hesitated a little bit, "Well...i'm 20 years old. And i just finished a degree in the environmental sciences."

The boys nodded their heads in approval.

"So you're all into being eco-friendly and all?" Keito asked.

"It's a lot more than just that," she told them, smiling.

"What else?" Chii asked.

"Um...I live here. I have a little studio apartment a little far from here. I live alone."

"Alone?" Ryosuke's head shot up.

"Yes. And i'm doing pretty fine!"

"You dont have a boyfriend?" he asked, showing much interest.

Yabu smacked him head, "baka, behave yourself."

"it's okay," Anu smiled, "i dont have a boyfriend."

Ryosuke sighed in relief, internally, of course.

XP

All this while, Yuto was just lying on the sofa, spacing out. Then he suddenly got up and said that he was heading up to the roof to get a breather.

"Oh, Nakajima-san, you won't be able to find your way alone," Anu informed him.

Yuto sighed, "It's alright, i'll find my way somehow."

Then he left the suite.

"Sorry about him," Keito apologized, "he's been through bad times."

"Oh..no worries!" she shrugged.

"Ne, Anu-chan," Chii told Anu, "I'm really glad that we'll be spending the month with you..you're really nice!"

Anu blushed, "Thank you...you're a lot more nice! I'm so much happier to be with you! It's a dream come true!"

"Say, Anu-chan," Ryosuke asked Anu, "how do you know about us?"

'Why is Yamada-san asking me so many questions?' Anu thought, confused.

"Oh, umm...one of my cousins lives in Japan. She's been there for about 7 years now. And she told me about your group once when she visited India. So that's how i know you!"

"Cool." Yabu said.

"Yeah, we were wondering how you knew about us!" Chii said.

Just then Keito yawned really loud, "I think i'm gonna crash too...i'll see you later, Anu-chan!"

"Sleep well," she replied.

Then he left the room.

"I think i should leave too. I've been here for a long time!" she said as she looked at her wrist watch.

They said their goodbyes and 'see you later!'s and then she left with a huge sigh of relief and happiness.

'Holy moley guacamole!' Anu thought as she spazzed at how close she just got to these guys, 'Best. Day. EVER!'

And she shot her fist up into the air as the elevator door opened and Yuto bumped into her while walking out of it.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Anu said as she looked up at him.

'SO tall!' she thought.

"It's alright.." Yuto said, smiling a teeny-weeny bit. "You're not hurt, i hope?"

"No, i'm fine," she replied, "are you okay..?"

She gave him a look that read, 'are you...emotionally okay?' cuz she knew from what Keito said, that he was not.

Yuto looked back down at her. He felt intimidated by her.

'Why is she looking at me like that?' he thought, 'nobody's ever done this to me before...'

The two of them suddenly realized how close they were standing to each other and how awkward this whole scene was.

"I'm so sorry..." Anu apologized.

Yuto shrugged, "Gotta go..."

"Bye..." Anu said.

"See ya."

-x-

I hope that was longer than the others?

It's like 11:30 now so i really need to sleep!

How do you like this chapter? Anu's finally warming up to the others!

And the Hikaru-Ryosuke energy switch. And the Anu-Yuto awkward moment (i LOVE awkward moments XD)

​I might not be able to able tomorrow cuz i've got plans..maybe on sunday?

well BYE!

LOVE YOU :D <3