Shampoo :P

Love in a Foreign Land?

 

Hey!

Been a while, eh? Sorry...i had tests that just ended today! YAY~!

But my midterms start in 3 weeks so i can't promise you that i'll be updating till the end of next month :S

Here's the next chapter! :)

Chapter 10:

 

Shampoo :P

 

"I've never seen so many different religous people in one place before..." Inoo said fascinated by seeing a Muslim mosque and Hindu temple on the same street. They were now on there way back to the hotel after their exhausting last day in the capital before leaving for Agra, where they were gonna go see the Taj Mahal, which is that white domed building that's used to represent India all over the world :P

"Seriously...in Japan, you won't find so many different people in just one palce!" Yabu said, quite fascinated himself.

"It's just one city that you've seen so far! Wait till you go to the other places cuz you won't feel like you're in the same country!" Anu jokingly said.

"You are Hindu, ne?" Keito asked her. Keito didn't have any suspicious feelings towards Anu-chan xP But since he is a close friend of Ryosuke's, he could totally sense that the guy's trying to do something here. He didn't disapprove of that, but he just thought that it was futile to try and do something with someone whom you are eventually only going to spend a month with. After this trip, everything would go back to normal and Anu-chan would just become a really nice tour guide that the guys had an opportunity to travel around India with, or she would be a nice tour guide who had the opportunity to travel around India with them!

She nodded, "By birth, yes."

"What do you mean, 'by birth'?" Ryosuke asked something that seemed pretty obvious, even to him. He was blissfully unaware that his attempts at luring Anu-chan into loving him were quite clear for his closer friends like Keito, Chii and to an extent, Yuto too.

 "You know," she shrugged, "...I don't really consider myself to belong to any religion."

"How come?" Inoo asked.

"I just can't quite seem to believe in God and that being faithful or unfaithful to God can change your life, or in many religions, your next life," she explained, "it just doesn't make any sense! No offense to anybody~"

"No offense taken!" Chii replied, "but you know, Anu-chan, whenever we, or at leat I, step onto the stage for a performance, I can feel the presence of something watching over me and providing me strength. You have to experience it to understand, ne? Many people feel the presence doing different things. I'm sure everyone has that one thing..."

"Wow, Chii," Keito grinned him, "that's deep!"

Chii frowned and kept quiet.

Then Hikaru interrupted their intense conversation by asking Anu, "Anu-chan...what if you marry someone who is extremely religious?"

Anu laughed and the guys gave him a 'wtf' stare.

"I knew that something weird was on the way from your side!" she said, "Well, it won't matter. I'll respect his choice and he better respect mine!"

Hikaru nodded and thought for a couple of seconds before asking another question, "What about your children then?"

Then the heads of all the boys involved in the conversation immediately just fell down and they shook their head in disapproval. Anu laughed some more!

"I have a long long way before having to think about any of that! If i have to think about it, ever!" she said.

Hikaru was a very friendly person who liked to cheer people up. In fact, he would fake being dumb sometimes if it would make people laugh. To him, making others happy was what made him happy. That's what he just did right now.

"Now, now," Anu clapped her hands twice as she brought everyone's attention to herself, "It's pretty late now and we have to get on the bus to Agra really early so that everything is according to plan. Let's call it a day?"

"Already??" Ryosuke whispered, "i'm not tired yet!"

"So we'll meet at 6 AM in the lobby? Get all your luggage packed cuz we won't be coming back to Delhi for a while now! And don't eat anything too heavy in the morning cuz the ride will be bumpy and well, nobody wants to be travelling with a sick-pukey person ne?" she joked.

The boys laughed and said good night to Anu as she left the bus which dropped her at her house itself tonight.

-------In the Suite-------

"Wow..." Takaki sighed as he threw himself on the sofa, "we've barely spent any time here and it already seems like we've done so much!"

"Yeah," Daiki agreed, "it's like a roller coaster ride!"

"Uhhh, weird comparison, Dai-chan," Inoo frowned.

"Oh shush, you!" he threw an emptry bottle of water at him.

"Heyyyyy!" he wailed.

"I kinda miss Midori-chan..." Yabu said sadly.

Now, this story is in the 2015, and no, Johnny-san hasn't allowed any of his boys to offically date any girl yet but they're grown up guys, so of course they manage to get away with some stuff! And Yabu, being the eldest, believes in making sure that he doesn't keep any major secrets from his group members so all of them know about him and his girlfriend, Midori. [No more information about this fictiotious girl shall be dsiclosed xP]. In fact, even Daiki had a girlfriend by the name of Shiori. And of course, there was Yuto and the French girl. All these relationships were very low profile and private. They would all be very careful so that no information reached the papparazzi. and luckily for them, none ever had done!

"I miss Shishi-chan too," Daiki also joined Yabu's sadness.

"Don't sulk, you two, you're lucky enough to have someone to miss like that! None of the rest of us do!" Takaki said, hiding his own sadness over the fact that he really doesn't have anyone to miss like they do.

"Wait till you do!" Yabu said back to him.

"Even when i do, i won't tell you," he mocked him jokingly.

Yabu scoffed, "Yeah right."

"Hey, have any of you guys seen Hikaru anywheeeere~?" Keito yelled, running acroos the suite with just a towel wrapped around him, "I CANT FIND THE SHAMPOOOO!!!!!!!!"

"Eh?" The boys looked confused, "Why are you looking for him then?"

"He took it! I KNOW IT!" he shot back, still looking around for him.

"Where IS Hikaru by the way? Normally he's just lying around on the sofa, right?" Inoo noticed his absence.

All of them shrugged.

"ARGH!" Keito stomped back into the bathroom.

"That is so not like the normal Keito...look what Hikaru can convert people into!" Yabu cracked up.

"HEY! I heard that~!" Hikaru yelled, as he randomly enterred the lounge from the main door.

"What were you doing outside?" Yabu asked.

"I was on the terrace with Yuto. I'm helping him recover!" he claimed, proud of himself and the so-called service he was doing.

"You're the last person who can help him recover." Takaki mocked him.

Hikaru just glared at him for a while and looked away, "I heard someone yell my name so i rushed back in here.."

"Yeah, Keito was looking all over for you. He said that you kept the shampoo somewhere and he couldn't find it...he looked pretty mad..." Daiki informed him.

"Ahh that's it?" Hikaru looked disappointed.

"Well, what else did you expect?" Daiki asked in a 'duh' tone.

Yuto enterred the lounge and greeted them "Hey guys."

"Yo." they all replied.

"Don't you wanna sleep?" he asked, looking at the time.

"Yeah, we should go to bed now...off to Agura tomorrow!" Hikaru said.

"It's not Agura, baka," Inoo smacked his head, "it's Agra."

"Oh blahhhh," he said back.

~Anu's house~

Just before going to bed, Anu called Nora and get her updated with the things that happened over the past couple of days.

Nora told her that she met Ashok, who looked kinda down and asked her if she'd seen Anu anytime recently. Nora asked Anu what was up with that cuz normally Ashok never did anything related to Anu via her friends, he would simply ask her directly. Nora knew something was cooking. Anu told Nora briefly about what happened at that lunch and Nora was renderred speechless. She would never have expected such a thing to have happened! Being a sensible friend though, she diverted to topic to the JUMPs and so they carried on their conversation about how things have been with all of them.

After talking with Nora, having been reminded about Ashok and all that happened, she decided to drop a quick message to Ashok before leaving the city.

Hi Ashok :)

I'm sorry about the other day...i didn't mean to be so mean to you. I'm leaving for Agra tomorrow with the boys.

Forgive me?

She had half a mind of typing "forgive and forget?" but of course, she was too uncertain to send him something that could upset hiom even more.

"Agraaaaaaaaa!" she whispered excitedly, before falling onto her bed and sleeping.

 

-x-

 

Ehh...this chapter was kinda boring  right? I'm sorry i couldn't cook anything else up...i really haven't thought about this over the past few days! Hopefully next time i'll come up with something better!

Till then, ciao <3