Built For Love

Love in a Foreign Land?

H! :)

Sorry for the wait...i'm not gonna give any excuses, cuz i don't think you really care anyway xP

SO I kinda put up photos all over the previous chapters. For pictures of Anushka, Nora and Ashok, please return to chapter 2, where I have put up their photos :)

Every time i indtroduce a new character, i shall put up pictures of theirs :D

OH and here's a photo of the real Anushka Ranjan, who is currently a model. She is not the Anushka Ranjan of this story.

I'm writing this chapter as I go. It shouldn't be too long..!

Chapter 11:

Built For Love

[On the bus to Agra]

"Okay, before any of you fall asleep, here," Anu stood in the middle lane of the bus facing all the guys, taking out a little bag and removing a cell phone, "are cell phones for each of you. These are for emergency purposes, you know, if something happens and I'm not around."

She started handing each of them a cel lphone each.

"I'm sorry, they're not the fancy kind," she apologised, "they're just for the next month."

"We can't call anywhere in Japan using this?" Yabu asked.

"Well, you can, but try not to call Japan more than once in a week cuz the bill will be pretty long. Annnnd I doubt that the network connection in most places will be good enough to make international calls...Just let me know before you call Japan, alright?"

They nodded.

"Good," she said, "we won't reach in less than 3 hours so you can all doze off!"

And so most of the boys did sleep during most of the journey. Anu did too!

[After reaching Agra]

Agra's like any other normal north Indian city, really, except it's home to the biggest tourist attraction of the country. So first impressions about Agra are never so great. The big impressions are formed only after seeing the Taj Mahal and the Agra fort and stuff.

"Ehhhn," Hikaru made a sound as he got off the bus and looked around, "You can't see the Taj..the Taj whatever..from here?"

Inoo sighed heavily, "I give up. I give up on you, Hikaru."

The ones who heard laughed.

"Right, so you know where all we're gonna go today and since we're only in the city for this one day, you can leave your heavy luggage in that bus right there," Anu pointed towards another bus in the parking lot, "and carry a small bag which has the essential stuff like a nice big bottle of water and your camera and phone, alright?"

"Hai!" they replied.

"And remember, the most important thing for you to do today is to stay together and near me cuz if you get lost here, then well, not much can be done. And if by chance you do get lost, use the cell phone!"

"Hai!" they replied again.

"Wow, your like soldiers and i'm like your commanding officer," Anu joked.

[At the Taj Mahal]

Their jaws dropped as they approached the Taj and could see it clearly.

Anu chuckled at their reaction, "This building does that to you, doesn't it?"

Chii nodded and said, "WOW. It is SO beautiful!"

Almost all of them gave their opinion about what stood before them. They were walking across the path to the Mahal, along the Yamuna river which looked like it was coming from the surface of the building.

Anu took a nice long look at the shoes of each of the boys and commented, "Your shoes a re so fancy..."

"Umm...so?" Takaki wondered.

"Nothing..." Anu looked away and then mumbled, "it's just that they could get stolen.."

"Bahaha, what? Why would anyone steal our shoes? HOW would anyone steal our shoes??" Ryosuke burst into laughter.

"You have to remove your shoes before you enter the Taj Mahal and there are kids around who steal the shoes."

"Oh," Keito chuckled, "that's weird."

Anu shrugged, not being able to do anything about it.

"Can't we do anything about that?" Yuto asked everyone.

Anu shook her head, "I don't know.."

"We could..." Hikaru started speaking.

"Yes..?" everyone looked to him.

"We could shuffle up our shoes. You know, like keep the right shoe with someone's shoe and the left with someone else's shoe..?" he said/asked.

"That is not a bad idea, Hikaru-chan!" Anu grinned at him, "way to go~"

Hikaru grinned back.

So all of them did just that. They shuffled their shoes. Of course, they had to remember whose shoes they kept their own shoes with :P

After walking inside the Taj Mahal and then walking around some more, all of them became quite exhausted although they were all too proud to give in as Anu didn't really show any fatigue. She was still pumped and ready to walk around some more. The sun seemed to have ne effect on her whatsoever. The guys were really sweating it out!

Then Anu turned to the guys, who immediately stood attentively.

"This fort only allows 6 people to enter at a time so you're gonna have to split into a group of 5 and 4. I'll be going with both groups."

The guys seperated into two groups: the first group consisted of Takaki, Inoo, Chii, Daiki and Yabu and the second group consisted of Keito, Yuto, Ryosuke and Hikaru.

"Oh, and, no cell phones or cameras, so first group guys, hand over your bags to these four," she informed them.

She gave her bag to Ryosuke telling him to make sure that everyone remains right there till they're back and she told him to keep her phone in his hand and answer if anyone calls to tell them to call later. He nods and says, "Yeah, don't worry about us."

So the first group enterred the restricted area. This area was in fact the actual tomb of the late king and queen. King Shah Jahan had built the Taj Mahal for his most beloved wife, queen Mumtaz. Sadly, she had died after delivering her 14th child (I'm not joking, you know, it was her 14th child!) and so the king had this entire place built for her. He wanted his body to be burried here after his death too.

Anushka told all the guys the history behind the area. "The most important fact about the Taj is that," she told them, "it was built for love."

"How romantic..." Takaki commented and then he whispered to Yabu, "you think you could pull something like this off for Midori-chan?" xD

Meanwhile, the second group of boys, who were patiently awaiting their turn, were aimlessley looking around at the people whom were walking around. Suddenly a little group of Japanese tourists spotted Yuto sitting in a corner.

"Uso!" (No way!) a girl of about 15 exclaimed, "Ano hito wa Hey Say JUMP no Hikaru-chan desu!" (that man is HSJ's Hikaru-chan!)

"Uwaaaaaaa~!" the people behind her cried upon seeing him, "let's go meet him!"

"Konnichiwa Hikaru-chan! We cannot BELIEVE that you are here!" the girl almost shouted in joy.

"Are..." he looked at the group of people and put on his sparkly-celebrity face and bowed, "Ah...konnichiwa."

"Can we take a picture with you? Please?"

"Hai, hai, go ahead," he agreed.

"Matte, matte, matte!" (wait, wait, wait) another girl interrupted, "are there any other members here?"

Hikaru hesitated slightly and then nodded. "Chotto mattekudasai," (Please hold on) he said, "I'll go call them."

He got Yuto, Keito and Ryosuke.

"Kyaaaaaaah~!" the girls almost fainted as their favourites stars appeared in front of their eyes. Other people around were looking at them really weirdly, wondering what on earth is going on!

"Photo photo photo!" they demanded.

And so they all made poses and took about 15 photos before they finally had to leave or else their guide would leave.

The boys sighed after the fans left and then went back to aimlessly looking around.

Ryosuke began fooling around with Anu's phone when it suddenly began ringing. Ashok was calling. Ryosuke hesitated. 'What am i supposed to say to him?' he wondered. He decided not to answer the call and delete the entry of the missed call in Anu's phone's record of calls. 'He'd only upset her,' he thought, 'and besides, she's better off without him.'

A few minutes later, the first group returned and the boys were happily telling the others about how great it is inside.

Anushka gathered the second group but Yuto was missing.

"Where's Yuto-kun?" she asked.

"He was right here just 2 minutes ago!" Keito reported.

"He's here!" Yabu yelled out for them.

Yuto was lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Must be outta exhaustion...and he's not so good under the sun after too long..." Chii informed Anushka who looked really worried.

"Really?" she looked worried sick, "he should have mentioned that to me! All of you should have!"

She took her cell phone from Ryosuke hurriedly and dialled the hospital, "I'm calling the medics. Get him some water, okay?"

After calling the ambulance arrived (which took about 25 minutes), Yuto had woken up, but he looked a bit pale and sick.

"I'm taking Yuto to the nearest hospital just to get his vitals checked. I'm sending you to the coach with the driver, alright? If anything goes wrong, then give me a call," she told the guys.

---x---

That's it for now! I gotta go eat dinner.

Let me know how you found this chapter! :)

<3