Attack of the Charisma!

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOSE?!

 

YOUR POV (I don't think I'm gonna change POV alot :) )



All throughout Human Behavior Kyuhyun's words encircled my mind. They were words I had wanted to hear for years but had given up on. Even after I transferred schools and left Kyuhyun we had never lost contact mainly because not only was he my first crush but also because he was my first real friend. I don't remember a lot from my Childhood but most of what I do recall is of Kyuhyun. I could always remember his cheeky smiles that never failed to help me get through the day.

But, unfortunately I had lost all hope in my love for him being returned a long time ago. He was like a star up in the sky, no matter how close it seemed it was always out of reach. I became heartbroken but when we talked I never showed it to him. I thought he'd make fun of me for falling for him.

     I never really would have even made it through middle school if it hadn’t been for Henry who pulled me out of my "I'll never be good enough for him" mentality. If it wasn't for that Canadian Mochi I'd still be a depressed blob right now. It's probably while I ended up falling for him (it took me about a year of no-Kyuhyun but I fell and I fell hard.)
    I never actually confessed though and soon some really pretty girl from his classical arts club asked him out. He asked me what I thought and at first I was like 'no' but then after thinking about how she had the courage and I hadn't yet to even fathom a confession towards him. I had decided to watch by the sidelines as a friend.

     "OH YEAH HENRY, I'm supposed to meet him after class but when is class going to be over already"~ before I could even pull out my phone our teacher told us we were dismissed.
Seeing as how our teacher dismissed us 25 minutes early and I had yet a chance to eat I took this opportunity to go the cafeteria and grab some apple slices. After I paid I left the cafeteria, I couldn’t stay in there because the A.C was cranked up high. Everyone was freaking out cause its 95 degrees which isn't even hot if you ask me.

As I was about to sit down on a nice warm bench outside, I heard Min ho calling my name. “So Ran, where were you me and the Canadian were waiting you for lunch.”

“Oh, yeah sorry about that, I ran into Kyuhyun who ended up dragging me somewhere.” I said slightly blushing.

“You okay, you’re turning red.” He said placing his forehead on mine, making me turn even redder. Now that I think about I feel kinda bad about it but in my life I had been in love with 3 different people; Cho Kyuhyun, Henry Lau and Choi Min ho. All who I had met in either elementary, middle or High school right after the other (with the exception of Kyuhyun) after falling out of love with the other because of my lack of confidence in succeeding with our relationship I had managed to after a year, fall right back in love. But the one thing I didn’t expect was to meet all of them again in High school, and for Kyu to confess to me after I had long given up.

“Okayyyy, your really turning red now were going to the nurse.”

“Well duh! Your oh so handsome face was just pressed up against mine and you were staring at me with those big brown eyes of your. And worst of all Kyu just told me he loved me!” I whispered to myself.

“WHAT?! Hyung confessed?!”

“Did you hear the first part of that?”

“No”

“Ok, then were good. And yes Kyuhyun confessed.” I said, my face turning another bright shade of red.

“And what did you say?”

“Nothing, he walked off cause’ the bell rang before I even had a chance to think, and I even still don’t know what to say. He told me to tell him how I felt by my birthday.”

“DAMMIT! your coming with me!”

“Um, ok” I agreed as he pulled me by the hand off to some unknown area.

~~~~~~~ A few minutes later behind the university library~~~~~~~~

I saw staring at the Koi pond that not many people knew about. It was near a giant Ginkgo tree that too not many people knew about. This place was a place that I had never been before, yet it made me feel so at home. “Lee So Ran!” he called out. He picked up my hands and gracefully entwined it with his own.

“Saranghae” he whispered into my ear, pulling back he went back in for a kiss. “Jeungmal, Saranghae” he said while placing his soft lips onto mine. "You were the first person in my life to accept me for reasons other than my looks, to face me head on. To look at me with serious eyes and to tell me that you were mad at me. To tell me that I did something wrong. To tell me that everything would be okay. You were the first. And you were the first to make my heart stir and to make me fall in love with you."

This was the second time today that I had no clue what to do. I was lost, my mind was lost. I was in love with Min ho, but only during High school. As soon as we entered university I abandoned my feelings for the boy who I thought could never love me in return. But it seems I was wrong as I was with Kyuhyun.

“I, too” he started jogging my mind back into reality. “I, too wish to be told your response by your birthday. So please do so.”

I shook my head in agreement still a bit shocked. Looking at my watch I panicked. “CRAP, I’m supposed to meet with Henry in the Gym in 2 minutes.”

“I’m sorry, I will talk to you later Min ho.” I said while running off.