A date with the Frog Prince

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOSE?!

 

Yonghwa POV


Once I realized that So Ran was asleep I slowly tucked her into her bed, turned the lights off and left. I told her I would take care of that but....how? .........I GOT IT!

 

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

~~~~~Min ho POV~~~~~

 

*Ding Dong* I rang the bell of So Ran's house. I then started to hear familiar voices, I turned around and saw Henry and Hyung come my way. Henry's eyes met with mine and we he waved at me.

 

"Were you called over too?" Henry asked as both he and Kyuhyun ran up to me.

"Yea, Yonghwa called and told me he had something important to discuss."

"Yea, that’s what happened with me and Henry" Kyuhyun added.

As I opened my mouth to speak the door opened and out came Yonghwa and he ushered us into the house. Once we entered he sat us down on the couch and gave us something to drink.

"Where's So Ran?" Henry asked.

"She's currently at Karate”.

“Hyung, you said you had something to tell us?” inquired Kyuhyun.

“Yes. Now, there are 3 things that you Min ho and Henry have in common.”

“Number 1. You are all best Friends with my little sister, who more than whom I will not say.”

“Number 2, yesterday almost simultaneously you all confessed your love for my sister and kissed her.”

“What?! You two confessed too?” asked Henry shocked.

“I knew Kyuhyun confessed that’s why I confessed.” I said.

“I didn’t know you liked her.” Kyuhyun told Henry.

“Neither did I” I said.

“Ahhem.” Yonghwa said, in an attempt to gathe rour attention.

“Number 3. At one point in her life my little sister was madly in love with all of you. Kyuhyun, in elementary school. Henry, in middle school and Minho, in High School. However, she had given up on each one of you because she thought that there was no way you guys would love her back.”

“But I had loved her the whole time!” argued Kyuhyun.

“She is quite blind, my little sister is.” He laughed.

“Anyway, she asked me for advice and after much thinking I had come up with a solution. Each of you will take my sister out on a trial date. And who ever of you happens to make her fall back in love will. Well get to go out with her.”

 

“This is crazy, are our feelings some sort of toy to you?” I asked him standing up about to leave.

“If you do not want to participate then that just means that you don’t really love my sister nor that you are worthy. So go ahead and walk away, because walking away from me and these two right now might as well be walking away from So Ran. Is your love for her really that cheap?”

I sat back down.

“I don’t think you guys realize it but So Ran is really hurt and confused right now. When she slept all you could hear were her cries. ‘Why me? Why now? If only he asked earlier when I truly loved him and could answer with a clear heart. I just don’t know anymore.’

 

“If she loved us why didn’t she confess?” Henry asked.

“She was scared. I don't know if you knew this but she was being bullied, by all of your ‘girl fans’. Shoving her into lockers and marking her stuff with words like ‘stay away from him', 'he’s mine', 'he’ll never love a person like you', 'go away', 'we hate you.' All the words of her bullies got to her and she felt unworthy."

 

“She never said a thing. And I promised her I would protect her.” said Kyuhyun.

“She didn’t want to bother you; she knew you were already helping her with the boy bullies who bullied her upfront. She didn’t want to pressure you more, and that’s partially the reason why she started taking Karate.”

 

“Anyway, are you all in?” he asked.

“Yes”

“Yes”

“Yes”

“Good”

 

After much deciding we decided to go in this order; me first, then Henry, then Kyuhyun.

Tomorrow I was given the choice to take her anywhere I wanted and knew just the place.

 

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

~~~~ So Ran (Your) POV~~~~

I ran out of my house and to Min ho who was waiting for me outside. Today we were supposed to go on our trial date and I was experiencing mixed feelings. Excitement, sadness, happiness and most of all; nervousness I mean this is crazy, I can’t believe they agreed.

 

“Sorry for keeping you waiting.” I told him looking down so he doesn’t see my blushing face.

“No worries, anyway are you ready.”

“Yup”

“Did you bring what I told you?”

“Yup”

“Awesome” he smiled.

~~~An hour later~~~

 

“Ahhhhhhh” I yelled out stretching my arms after me and Min ho stepped out of the bus. I was a bit tired because I fell asleep on Min ho during the hour long ride. But I need to wake up now WERE FINALLY AT THE BEACH!

“Are you excited?”

“Yup, I’ve wanted to come here since summer started.”

“I figured as much, you’d always complain on especially hot days that you wanted to go.”

“I was not complaining. I was simply expressing my desire to go in a, I will admit less than sophisticated matter." I said in snotty tone, causing Min ho to laugh a lot more than he should have.

"Come on lets go." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him into the beach.

We found a nice spread out of sand to lay our towels on and put our stuff down. Before we went into the water we made sure to ask the kind looking Ahjumma next to us to watch our stuff. Running towards the water we were still holding hands, emphasis on the 'were' because a few seconds after we reached the water I was wacked in the head with a beach ball. Rubbing my head I turned around to see my attacker. Blinking a few times to make sure what I was seeing was corrected I stared at the 4 familiar idiots right before my very eyes.

"Damn it" I heard Min ho hiss.

“I knew it was you two!" I heard Jonghyun call out.

"Ya! Jonghyun why did you throw a ball at me" I snapped. 

"How did you know it was me?" 

"I don't know maybe by the big Grin on your face."

"Whatever."

"What are you guys doing here anyway." Onew asked.

"Nothing much." I responded earning a bit of a hurt glare from Min ho.

"Were on a date." Min ho clarified, pulling me closer to him.

"So you finally made a move." said Key.

"It was about time." Taemin added.

"WAIT! You guys knew about this." Jonghyun and I whined in sync.

"Yea~ you're kinda blind when it comes to these things ya' know."

"-,- he just didn't make it obvious." I pouted.

"I thought he made it real obvious. I mean he even followed you to that school of your instead of joining the rest of us at Seoumdal university on a Sports Scholarship."

"Not true, the academics are better here."

"Whatever."

"Anyway, you guys wanna play some volleyball." Taemin suggested, pointing at the ball I was still holding.

As I opened my mouth to say something I found myself already being dragged out of the water by Jonghyun and Key. 

"Hesitation" they said together.

"~Aish"

We played a couple of rounds and I had a lot of fun. We later went back into the water and played around and eventually I completely forgot I was even on a date with Min ho, and you could Min ho was not please by being dragged around by the four. Or at how I had yet to show sign of opposition. The day was ending and I kinda felt bad for not spending much time alone with him. 

"Hey, So Ran, Min ho. We’re all going to Key's beach house now you wanna come? There'll be Chicken." 

"Hyung, you're the only one who would agree just because there chicken -.-." Taemin told him causing everyone to laugh.

"So are you guys coming?" Key asked.

Once again as I opened my mouth to answer I was dragged off by someone. This time however it was no other than Min ho. We kept running and running and running until the others were just specs in the dust. We finally stopped and I looked around, we were still at the beach but at a part where there was no one around (partially because it was sunset). 

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to be alone with you." he said, still tightly gripping my hand. "Today wasn't the best date that it could have been. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I had fun." I laughed. After a few seconds of quite I began the conversation anew.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?"

"Yea." he agreed. I turned my head and saw him staring at me with dazed eyes.

"The sunset." I told him, motioning to look at the sky.

He smiled. "It looks even prettier reflected from your big brown eyes." he told me, still holding my hand and staring into my eyes with his passionate and charismatic gaze.

I blushed. "There just plain old Brown Eyes." I told him

"There not plain, there your eyes and for that I love them. I love every single part of you, from your finger tips, to your long legs and outrageously wavy hair. I love the way you cringe your nose when you smile, how you outright say how you feel in any situation. I love the way you've always treated me like a human being, not as an image to fawn over and later forget. I love the way, you are you."

He quickly pulled me in for another passionate kiss, even deeper than before. Now I remember why I fell in love with him the first time.

~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

So what did you guys think? New readers please comment and subscribe and current subscribers Jeuongmal Saranghae :D Oh yeah question are my romance scenes.....romantic? I've never actually dated anyone so I had to pull all my date ideas out of manga/anime/drama/music and fanfics. yea  ~forever alone. Any way so comment and tell me if I need to do better on my romance please. Like tell me if it makes your heart go kya~ or if your like oh thats so sweet or if your like "oh, he kissed her. Thats cool" ya' know so I can improve and what not :)

Prepare yourselves the next chapter is gonna be pretty~ long :D