The picture and the decision

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOSE?!

 

The stuff in the red is google :) and things in green are actions in the blue is the letter :D

So Ran POV


Yesterday, my date with Kyuhyun marked my last Trial date. Tomorrow, my birthday is the day that I must present the boys with my decision.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

That sounds easy and all but I still have no clue who to chose and what hurts me even more is that no matter whose name I say, I will end up hurting two of my best Friends. Why is my life like this? I thought choosing would have been easy after the dates but I guess not. They all managed to recapture my heart but who more than whom.... even I can't say. 

I my computer and started to search the internet. I really shouldn't be deciding off of this but oh well.

I opened up Google (.kr) 

 

How to find your true love [enter]

 

What the heck am I googling? [retypes]

 

How to decide on your true love? [enter]

No Google, I did not want to find out my true loves name -.-

How to turn down a confession without breaking any hearts [enter]

[scrolls the page]

Oooo 'wikihow' always gives nice answers [clicks]

AHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING I CANT RELY ON THE INTERNET THIS MUCH!!! AISH~ what was I thinking.

I must decide, and of my own will! Who? who? Who do I love the most??

 

Walking away from my computer I headed over to my bookshelf. Browsing the books my eyes landed on Full Moon o Sagae. "Oh, Full Moon." She's kind of in the same situation as me! no, no she's not So Ran!

But I went to pick up the picture anyway. As I pulled the manga out of the bookshelf something fell out from in between the books and onto the floor. 

I bent down to pick it up and almost cried when I realized what it was; it was a picture of me and him from years ago. I had cherished more than anything else at the time though I had done so secretly. But it was ripped; the girls in my old school had found it and had torn the picture in half, right in between him and me. It was a time where the bullying had gotten severe and I was so heartbroken that ended up repairing the picture with tape blinded by my own tears, eventually causing it to come out uneven. I flipped the photo over and on the back of the photo was something that he had written me at the time. 


 

                                   "So Ran. You had fun today didn't you? And don't try and say you didn't because I know you did (keke! ~ yes I can read minds). Within the last few months you seemed down, and when your down it makes me feel down too :( so it made me want to do something special for you that's why I took you here but I never thought you would have so much fun~. I'm telling you I hadn't seen you smile as big as you have in this picture in a long time. I don't usually tell you this but well, I'll always protect you. When times get rough and you stop and look to your side and I'm not there that just means I'm behind you pushing you forward. Never ever forget that okay? 


 

P.S, You remember how before I was showing you a whole bunch of puzzles and equations and stuff? Well I found this really neat one (did I just say/write neat???) online, it’s so good I bet you it'll take you ten years to solve it :).

128√e980

stumped right? that means my job here is done! kekeke"

 

 

I laughed a bit. I really never did get the meaning behind that puzzle whilst I had gotten everyone like a genius up until then. Aish~ he's the only one who can get me completely stumped. I laughed a bit, God I love this guy I thought but soon became a bit said upon realizing my situation.

"Anyway~" I said trying to distract myself, "let's see if I can see if I can figure this out know."

I walked up to my mirror and pulled out my dry erase marker, "now let’s see." I said as I wrote down the perplexing equation puzzle thingy. 

After staring at for about an hour Yonghwa walked in. 

"Hey watcha~seriously?" he said cutting himself off as he looked at my mirror.

"How many time have I told you not to write on your mirror -.-"

"BUT I HAD TO FIGURE THIS OUT YOU KNOW I CANT LEAVE ANY/PUZZLE/RIDDLE/MATH PROBLEM UNSOLVED!" 

"Are you serious? I thought you were in here busy deciding on what you were going to say tomorrow and trying to do this silly thing."

"It's really hard."

"Come on you gotta be kidding me" he laughed.

"Okay~ see if you can solve it smarty pants." 

He walked up to the mirror with a smug face on and erased the top.

 

"There ya' happy? But where did you get this from."

He then turned around and I was crying, but not that wailing kind of crying but that, I've got it! this is it kind of crying. I was crying because I had to turn down two of my best friends, yet I was smiling too. Because I had finally chosen, and was glad and confident in my choice, that it he was the right one.

 

"I'm Guessing you've figured out who you are going to chose tomorrow."

"Yes" I said with a smile threw my tears.

Though I loved the other two. How I can even compare them to him? I don't know. I loved him so much, and still do; I just needed a few things to remind me. 

 

~~~~~ The next day~~~~~

All three of them had assembled on my couch. I was nervous, they were nervous, even Yonghwa who had no business being so, and was nervous. 

"You three have one last minute to try and convince her." started Yonghwa.

"I'm y free and Single." said Kyuhyun.

"Yea! Well I'm perfection." argued Henry.

"Hello! what about me?" said Min ho.

I smiled.

"I love you." they all said with serious and passionate voices.

I got up from the stool I was sitting on and walk towards the guys. Small tears started to perform as I readied to present my decision. 

"I'd just like to say before this that this was the hardest decision to make in my whole entire life. I never thought that ever in my life would I find myself like this with three of the best men in the world, even find me worthy enough to fall in love with me let alone, go through as much trouble as I've put you through with the trial-dates so I thank you all."

I paused and let my eyes fall down.

After a brief moment I looked up again.

 

"Unfortunately, as you all know I can only choose one. Thus two of you I am turning down." The tears in my eyes began to over flow uncontrollably but I managed to keep my voice from shaking wildly (though it did shake).

 

I paused once more.

 

 

"The person I chose is~."

 

 

"The person who I love is~."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The person who I love is~

 KYUHYUN FREAKING CHO~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

Yes I did just end this series here. I had actually planned this all along keke (I'm evil). I asked you guys to choose just to see your reactions to the story once again Mian he guys. The person who I wrote this for is probably screaming at life right now or typing in facebook so she can spam me with 'Y!' or something along those lines but well mian he~ gomen ne~ Ranchan. If I feel like it NO PROMISES ONCE SO EVER. I will make a three shot continuation (an outcome of what happens after she chooses each one) and Ranchan don't spam my fib with 'YOUR MAKING THAT 3 SHOT NOW' cause' I am wayyyyy to lazy to write anything for like.... 

2-3 days lol. Anyway if you enjoyed this feel free to read my other stories that have yet to end. I suggest reading 'it's a secret' it has Yonghwa in it :). Here's the banner, click and it'll bring you there:

Anyway I'd just like to thank you guys for reading (yes you silent readers I thank you too). I know this was probably written terribly and what not but I'd just like to thank you for reading anyway (even though I kinda pissed most of you off in the end.) Keke~. Anyway goodbye :) I hope you enjoyed and thank you again for putting up with me :).

Oh and for great fanfics about your biases I recommend these kind of as a, this'll make you feel better thing :) :For Gamers (Kyuhyun fans):

Math Saved My Love Life by Sujudork602 (she’s my favorite fanfic author): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76402/math-saved-my-love-life-alex-comedy-drabbles-henrylau-kyuhyun-romantic-superjunior

Famous Idiots series by Sujudork602 (it's a trilogy): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3984/living-with-famous-idiots-comedy-donghae-henrylau-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior

For Strings (Henry fans):

We can go anywhere by MusicChibi: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/152445/we-can-go-anywhere-amber-drabbles-henber-henry-henrylau-romcom-oneshots

For Flames (Min ho fans):

knock out by Danazaar: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/3264/knock-out-kara-mblaq-minho-shinee-you I also recommend her 'I love you, apparently' which is JonghyunxYou