Dogs, Mustaches and a Violin

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOSE?!

 

Henry POV

Finally its my turn. I hope she enjoys today. 
"Hey! Henry, isn't 9 am a little early." So ran complained while walking out of her house.
"I wanted to spend close to every second of this day that we have together by your side, but Hyung said 12:00 am was to early :/"
"Aish~" she smiled blushing incredibly. 
"So where are we going?"
"Ha! so not going to tell you. At least not yet!"
"Whyyyyy." she complained.
"It's a surprise." I said as I grabbed her hand, running or to the main streets so we could catch a bus.
"Aish~ why does everyone like dragging me places." I heard her ask herself in a hushed tone.
 
~~~~~ A few minutes later~~~~~~~
~~~So Ran POV~~~
We got off the bus and were at the mall me Henry, Min ho and Kyuhyun would often hang out at. He grabbed my hand and we ran inside. We walked in to the animal shelter on the first floor. "Our Date. Part One." he started. "Playing with rescue animals plus you never know. Maybe we could find a new friend." He smiled. (http://jesielyna.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/henrylaubdaysc1.jpg)
He had one of those smiles that just made you want to smile back, while pulling at his cheeks of course. Aish~ sometimes I feel like this guy is Canada's apology for Justin Beiber. (No offense to beleibers)
walked ran into the shop pulling Henry's arm along with me. I hadn't been in a place like this in forever. I was probably smiling like an idiot but I had so much fun. Looking at the animals I saw a small brown puppy with fluffy fur in the back. There were about 20 other people in the store but no one had approached him. I soon found out why. Whenever someone did approach the puppy it would bark its head off. Not giving its potential owner a chance, causing most people to walk away. I looked at Henry and gave a slight frown. (http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/puppy-love-15-5.gif?w=500&h=278)
He walked over to the puppy, but this time it did not bark but just stared at him. Henry smiled and picked the puppy up. Soon enough the dog was Henry's face and burying its head in Henry's arms. I walked over to Henry and the dog was still calm. Balancing the little guy in between the two of us we played with him for I don't know how long. It was so fun and the dog, which me and Henry managed to name, Pocky (because its fur was a deep brown at the top and light brown at the bottome) did as Henry predicted, managed to become our own little friend. Soon enough we had to leave because the store lady realized that we were only playing with the animals and not actually buying any but we both left with giant smiles on our faces and smelling like dog. 
 
"Now what?" I asked it was only 12:00 o'clock.
"Food. But first~" he said while dragging me off to another place.
I soon enough found myself inside of what seemed to be a costume shop. "Pick out the goofiest disguise you can find." he told me.
After grabbing a mustache, a Micky mouse hat and thick frammed glasses I ran to Henry who was carrying a mustache, Arm Floaties (http://stock-image.mediafocus.com/images/previews/little-girl-on-beach-with-floaties-pc590702.jpg) and what seemed to be the head of a pikachu costume.
We then when to the register and bought all the stuff.
"Soooooo, ya' mind explaining." I questioned him
"Nope, surprise."
We exited the mall and went to a train station holding all the crazy things we bought in two bags. Henry went up to the lady at the ticket booth.
~~~~Henry POV~~~~
"Can I two of the cheapest and quickest tickets out of here." I asked. Causing the lady at the booth to give me a strange stare.
"Two tickets to Mokpo it is." she told me. I grabbed the tickets and returned to So Ran's side.
"So where are we going?" she asked.
"No matter how many times you ask I'm not gonna answer until its time."
"Aish~" she sighed.
Soon enough. We were on our train. On our journey from on side of South Korea to the other So Ran, fell asleep on my shoulder. Though South Korea is kinda small, its still a bit of a journey. The train stopped and we were finally at our destination. Me and Kyuhyun went to High school together and we in a Dance Group called Ultra Junior. In the group our co-captain, Donghae had come from Mokpo and told me that it was very beautiful so I'm glad that we got these tickets, even if it was chosen at random.
 
"So Ran. It's time to wake up." I told her, lightly shaking her. Her face when sleeping was a very beautiful one I couldn't help myself and I moved in to Kiss her. She still didn't wake up. "Hey! It's Big Bang." I yelled/whispered into her ear, causing her to jump up and freak out "Chincha?!!!?!, where, where??" She questioned.
"Come on its time to get off" I told her.
"No fair." she whinned.
 
~~~~ So Ran POV ~~~~
"So you feel like telling me where we are and what were doing here?" I asked.
"We are currently in Mokpo! Why? To eat!"
"Wait..... so you dragged me all the way to Mokpo to eat -.-. "I've never even been to Mokpo before."
"Yup, but not some normal meal. I've always wanted to do this." he said picking up our costumes.
"Were gonna eat in this~ oh with fake accents too. And then we'll tell the waiters random stories :D." 
I face palmed myself and then laughed. "Your lucky your you." I told him.
We put on our disguises and were about to go to a restaurant when Henry's fake mustache fell of his Pikachu head.
"Dangit. This thing won't stay." he complained.
"Then why did you get it, the pikachu head should have been enough."
"Didn't you know~ mustaches are essential to any disguise." he laughed.
 
He finally gave up and we walked into some random restaurant with our disguises. People were staring but even still it was fun.
"Act very serious." Henry told me as we were ushered to our table.
"Your waitress will be with you in a minute." said the lady.
"Now whats your name?" I asked him.
"....Henry." he responded slightly confused.
"Aish~ no, we have to use fake names." I told him.
"Oooooooo" he thought for a moment. "Lets be celebreties."
"k"
"I'll be Baek-hyun from EXO and you can be~." he thought for another moment. "Sulli!" 
"From f(x)?"
"Yup." 
"Awesome" I smiled.
We looked at our menu's and picked out our orders. Finally our waitress came."Hello, my name is Go mi Nam and I will be your server for today. May I ask what you want."
"Sulli?" Henry Baekhyun, asked me in a celebrity type voice.
"I'll have the Chungmu Kimbap. And you Baekyun?" I asked in a similar accent.
"I'll take what she's having."
The waitress looked at us strangely, but instead of laughing me and Henry kept on our serious facades.  
All threw the dinner we pretended to be Sulli and Baekhyun out on a date, our faces were covered and we were pretty good at mimicking their voices so I doubt anyone could tell. Soon enough we left the resturant and mokpo. It was about 9:46 when we got back to Seoul. 
 
"That was nice I'll see you tommorow." I told him, ready to leave.
"Didn't I tell you that I wanted to spend every second of the day with you." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into him. I blushed and he smiled as we gazed into each others eyes. Breaking our stares we went to the main streets of Seoul. He sat me down at a bench and took my costume bag. He told me he would be right back as he ran off with the two bags.
Soon enough he returned with one big bag but when I asked him about the contents he refused to respond. 
 
He once again dragged me off to somewhere, this time it was a very tall building. not answering any of my questions he pressed the elevator button for the top floor. "Don't worry, I think you'll like it." he told me.
We got to the top floor and he guided me up another set of stairs. We had know reached the roof. 
"Why are we here?" I asked.
"Part 3 and the finale, picnic at the top of Seoul in the moonlight, with violin."
"I'm still working on the name." he laughed.
"Again with that smile aish~" I thought to myself as he flashed me another cute smile.
He pulled a blanket, a picnic basket and a violen case out of that big bag he got before.
"Not even gonna ask how you got all this stuff." I said causing him to flash me another smile.
After setting down the picnic stuff and blanket he picked up his violin and began to play a beautiful song. 
Aish~ he knows his violin just gets to me, thats the only reason why he's playing it. But even still its beautiful. I sat and listened to him play the song, it was beautiful and I'm telling you this kid gets better and better with every note.
After he finished he sat down next to me and we had some food. It was mostly sandwiches and fruit but I'm glad he brought it. I was kinda getting hungry on the ride back from Mokpo. 
I looked up at the sky. The stars and the moon felt like they were shinning brighter than ever. I caught a glimpse at Henry I know it sounds cheesy but I loved the way the moon reflected off of his milky white skin. His face turned my way and he gave me another smile. He's seriously gotta stop doing that -.-. 
 
"You wanna dance?" he asked.
"Dance?"
"Yup"
"I'm not really a dancer you know that."
"It's okay I got you." he said standing up and stretching his hand out for me to grab.
I gave him a smile and grabbed his hand slightly pulling him down "but theres no music."
"Don't worry I got it." he said pulling me up.
 
(listen to while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ydBAgg130)
He then reached into his pocket and grabbed his iPod he put on a song. For a while we flung our arms and legs around like idiots. We laughed, it was stupid but it was fun, our dancing that is. 
"Weren't you supposed to have been in a dance group in highschool."
"I'm only derping around cause you are." he laughed.
I hit him playfully and we both laughed"am not." I said while plopping myself back onto the blanket.
 
Soon the song was over and another song came on, this time it was an even slower and romantic song.
(listen to while reading and sorry if the other song isn't over yet :/ I at timing these things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7WEO1qugjI)
He reached out his hand for me to grab as soon and as I touched it he pulled me up once again. He pulled me so quickly I fell right into his arms. We started to dance again, but this time in a much more romantic way then before. We were hand in hand and I rested my head on his shoulder. We gently rocked back and forth with the moon, trees and city lights as our background. He spun me around and we laughed. I accidentally stepped on his foot but he ignored it, "here do it like this" he showed me. "Follow my feet."
"1,2,3 1,2,3" he whispered as we began to dance in sync. He spun me around once again and I fell back into his arms. I looked up and he was staring right at me with another one of his beautiful smiles. As we stared into each others eyes, he reached down and kissed my forehead. "Saranghae".
He stared into my eyes "Your beautiful." he said he then kissed my nose.
"inside and out" he then kissed my cheek.  
"There is no one like you and I promise to always be by your side, to make you smile. So Ran, saranghae." he said and then finally kissed my lips. 
We just sat there kissing and through every second the kiss got deeper and deeper.
"I love you, I need you, forever." he sang along with the music and then once again kissed me passionately.
So this is why I fell in love with him, I thought to myself as he kissed me again. 
 
~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~
Dear Music Chibi, you are seriously the only reason why this date turned out well cause seriously I'm clueless when it comes to dating so I had no clue what to do. So everybody read music Chibi's we can go anywhere. It is seriously adorable and is a henber date collection :D
 
Anyway so guys did you like chapter? I was actually pretty proud of this one lol