Confessions of a teenage Mochi

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOSE?!

There not really teenagers more of collage students but I just had to name this chaoter that :)

 

So Ran POV

 



As I ran off to the Gym I couldn't help but think about Min ho and Kyu. Their confessions and the feeling of their lips pressed up against mine, raced through my mind. Ahhh~ eotoke!

I walked into the Gym building and saw all the lights turned off but one the center light. As I moved closer and closer the lights following my path, I started to make out the shilloutte of an object on the floor what I’m guessing the light was centered around. I finally reached the object and picked it up and just when I did so all the lights came on and I began to here the prettiest melody you could Imagine. It was beautiful, but it was somewhat sad.

(listen to while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LKGHIrhQ-0&list=PLAFA16AA677C65EBF&index=3&feature=plpp_video and Ignore the costume J)

I turned around to see where the song was coming from. It was no other than Henry. I could not help but stare at him as his fingers and bow glided gracefully amongst the strings of his violin. Though at times could be the most childish person in the world once he picked up his violin the melody would always find its own way to penetrate my heart. To make home of its own there and push out all the negative. I’d always loved him for that (though before it was in a romantic way but now just in a friend kinda way).

He continued to walk towards me slowly finishing his song he pulled the violen down from his shoulder and began to speak. “So Ran, you came!”

“Yeah. I got caught up a bit so I was a minute or two late.”

“That’s fine!” he said smiling.

“What’s with all of this.”

“Well, I thought that if I was going to do this. I was going to do it right!”

“Do what right?” I asked.

He moved closer to me, putting his violin down in its case he grabbed my hand. Even though he had castles calluses his hands were soft.

“Um, can you close your eyes.” He asked slightly turning red.

“So Ran, though your very insecure and barely think much about yourself you are beautiful.” He started causing me to open my eyes and turn red.

“Close your eyes” he softly commanded me.

“Not only on the outside but on the inside as well. When we first met I could always remember you protecting me from those Kids in our school who would bully me for being Chinese-Canadian. You were, and still are a girl like no other, and the person that I love. “Saranghaeyo, Lee So Ran” he said as he gently placed his lips on mine.

He pulled away from my lips.

Oh God what have I gotten myself into -.-.

~~~~A few hours later at Home~~~

I through my bag on my bed and plopped myself down on it soon after. I stared at the ceiling and began to think.

“W-why me? Why now. Any of them could easily of come to me years ago and said the same thing. Than I could have just came up to them with a clear heart and told them how I felt. But now I don’t know. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOSE BETWEEN MY BEST FRIENDS AND FORMER CRUSHES. Why did this have to happen? Tears slowly began to fall from my eyes.

“1 week to decide, when I really need a century. Why WHY WHY. I started to whail out in tears” Throwing my stuffed animals all over the place like a child who had just been grounded. I deserved this moment though my feelings are just so confused I need a way to release all my scrambled emotions.

Just then as I continued to fling my stuffed animals everywhere and scream out I heard my door open.

“Are you okay?” asked my brother, Yonghwa. His eye’s then examined my room and me the cause of the mess.

“Are you having a hissy fit?”

I shook my head yes in embarrassment. He closed my door and walked into my room. He then sat on my bed right next to me and began to talk in that soothing voice of his.

“So Ran, tell me what happened. Maybe I can help.” Without hesitation I layed me head down on his lap and started crying out “OPPA!”, “OPPA!” I could talk to him about whatever and I’m glad he’s my brother.

"I loved them all, but foolishly gave up and now I've found out that they were all in love with me all along. After I finished explaining what happened he was silent for a bit and I stopped crying I looked up at his face while he was my hair with a look on his face that could tell he was deep in thought. Slowly his blank expression changed as his lips pursed and a very reassuring smile formed. “I have an Idea” he started. My head hurt baldly because of all my crying so he spoke softly.

“How about you go out with all of them”

I looked at him and laughed then became straight faced once I realized that he was too.

“Oh, you were serious.”

“Yes.”

“What I mean is that you should go out on like a trial date with each and everyone. Then after all three of the dates, confess to which ever one got your heart to stir the most, simple as that.”

“You think that’ll really work?” I asked, unsure.

“I know so.”

“But how will I get them to agree?”

“If they really love so they will do so without a second thought.”

I gave him a worried look and he started to my hair again. “Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.” He said, and just at that moment I felt at ease.

(Listen while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsB774vj3E or just watch the video and come back when you’re done lol)

“You just have to rub it in” I laughed.

My painful love, I'm hurting as if I cut my skin
I try to hold it in but soundlessly, it hurts
My aching love, it's bitter as if I swallowed poison
I try to smile but I'm faintly aching” he sang.

“Are you doing this on purpose?”

He smiled and kept singing

My bad love, I call you but there's no answer (no answer)
I beg to hold on to you but you coldly turn away (turn away)
My bad love, you are leaving like vapor (you are leaving)
I extend my hand to hold you but at some point, you already left me”

“I’m going to hurt you -.-.”

“Stabirabi rapststabira 
Love you love you love you my love
Stabirabi rapststabira I want your love” he sang again and slowly I fell asleep.