--Alternate ending

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOSE?!

[LISTEN TO THIS]

Ending 2
"before I tell you guys I wish that you guys would
"I choose~"
The sound of my heartbeat resonated through my whole body. My ears grew silent and my lips managed to move as I starred down at the floor. Though I couldn't hear my own words I know I said it and I knew they heard it.
I never thought that I would feel this way. Tears began to over flow from my eyes.
"Aish~ why am I like this." I asked out loud, still staring at my feet. The room was silent. Still staring at my feet I raised my hand to wipe my eyes but my hand was grabbed and I was pulled into him.
"Thank you. Saranghae." he then wiped the tears out of my eyes. I stared at him, deep into his eyes I could see my own reflection; I looked ridiculous, crying like this.
I gave out a faint laugh.
"You're beautiful." he commented as if could already read my mind.
"Ya! You and your charisma," I whinnied and just like in those drama's I was shut up with kiss.
I knew it, I knew I hadn't made a mistake, he was the one.
"Saranghae, Choi Min ho," I said, and for the first time I Kissed Him. I wasn't kissed, I kissed. Staring in his eyes I smiled again. But then remembering the situation I backed down, approaching Henry and Kyuhyun, my heart slightly sank.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I cried out.

Then they did something I never expected, they smiled. 

"Im not gonna lie and say I wasn't dissapointed," Kyuhyun voiced.

"But I think we both are okay," Henry added.

The two both then with a cheerful smile plastered all over their faces, spoke "We're just glad that you're happy."

---

A/N - I found this on my phone and decided to update with it. I know it was really short though, mian lol. 

Quick thing, the story was originally set up for Kyu to win, but the person who this was for's main bias is Min Ho lol.