2

Innocence

Kyungsoo sat in the library. It was currently half six in the evening and as all libraries were, it was quiet. Jongin joined him sitting further down the table with his own fortress of books and loose leaves of highlighted pages.  

Kyungsoo was reading, his left hand following the words as his mind absorbed it and his right hand wrote down the notes. He remembered most of the information he was revising, and only little bits here and there he had forgotten. He put his pen down and sighed contently looking at his notes.  

"Jongin you want something to drink?"  

"Banana milk." he said, head still down and hand writing furiously.  

Kyungsoo made his way towards the back of the library where there were dispensers. He got a chocolate milk for himself and Jongin's banana milk.  

'Ah this is so tiring.' he thought as he slumped onto his chair. He slid Jongin's milk and began to sip on his own. His eyes wandered the dusty structure of the library, there were a few people on the opposite side of the library, but they were no one he knew.  

His eyes landed in front of him. A few tables down, the girl he saw on the train a few days ago was sitting opposite him.  

Normally no one remembers anyone on the train. Unless something about that person was memorable, which was why Kyungsoo remembered that girl.  

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin had walked into the carriage, Jongin was telling him some joke that Yixing had found on the internet. He couldn't remember if it was a hilarious joke, it was probably just funny, because he couldn't remember it at all. They sat down on an empty row of seats. Kyungsoo begun to flick through his twitter feed and his messages, but there was not a lot going on in his social life right now, not that there ever was.  

The girl opposite them was looking up at the little adverts, reading them. She was looking so intently at them, so engrossed by the small knowledge she'd gain for the time being.  

But Kyungsoo was more intrigued by the fact her eyebrows were raised quite high. Kyungsoo thought that it must have been out of habit that her eyebrows were raised, but it suited her.  

She looked innocent.  

 

She still had the same look on right now as she read her book. It was cute. She looked younger when he realised that she had a baby face too.  

She must have felt someone staring at her because she looked up a frown slowly settling in place on her forehead. And she looked up straight at Kyungsoo. Which shocked them because both of them swapped looks of surprise, her's with her brows and Kyungsoo with his wide eyes.  

Out his peripheral, he saw Jongin laughing as his friend made the peculiar encounter.  

The girl in front began to smile as well shyly looking away from him. Kyungsoo could feel his lips twitching into a smile. He felt like he had just made a friend.

 

A/N: Wahey chapter 2 finished! I'm liking this story. it's light. Let's hope I'll finished it lol and I've begun writing the third chapter and that should be up soon :P