The New Me

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

 

The first thing I heard was lots of people shouting. What are they doing? Then suddenly I heard a loud beep. Wait. That was the machine to check my heart beat. I’m dead? I can’t be. I am talking to myself so I got to be still alive right? So I opened my eyes and looked around. Everyone was looking at me. “Hi,” I said. No-one took any notice. I looked at myself. I was perfectly normal. So I stood up. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I wasn’t there. I looked at the bed. I was still there. So I looked at myself, I was sort of invisible but I still could see myself, NO WAY!! I’m a sprit! I couldn’t believe it. No-one can see me. But I think it will be safer if I just to make sure. So just like that I began to dance silly in front of the doctors. They all acted normal like if I wasn’t there. So I am invisible to there eyes. Cool. Next I began to walk out of the room. I don’t like any of those doctors so I am happy to be invisible. “Soo Jin why are you out here?” Said a familiar voice. I turned round, it was Mi Hi. “I am dead.” I replied back. This was quite stupid of me because she could see me.

“No you are not! I can see you right there.”

“But I am. But some how you are the only one in the world that can see me.”

“Yeah right!” Mi Hi said sarcastically.

Look I will show you. Then just like that I began to dance silly across the hallway…