Big Trouble

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

I waited and waited until she came out of the shop with two security men on either side of her. OH NO I thought. What did she do to have security about? “What happened?” I asked sounding scared.

“Nothing,” Soo Hun replied looking like she didn’t care. One of the security guards said

“She nicked bread and eaten it.”

“But didn’t she pay for it?” I said.

“No.” What!? I thought, Soo Hun lied and most of all she is going to be put into prison for this I thought.

“Look what have you done now!” I hissed into Soo Hun’s ear. Unfortunately the security guard heard and answered it for her.

“She has got into big trouble she has that’s what she had done the police with be here any minute now… there it is.” And he pointed to the police car coming.

“What!? You can’t put me into ja-“Cried Soo Hun.

“Save it until the police get out of their car,” interrupted the other security guard putting his hand over Soo Hun’s mouth. Then the police got out his notebook and started asking questions like why did you it blah blah blah. After the police asked the questions they arrested her. I went to the police station with then so see how long will she be locked up. After a while we reached the police station. Everything became more real. I can’t do anything about it. I am about to have no family not even one person. What am I going to do?

“You can say goodbye to Soo Hun because she is going to be locked up for 10 years.” Said the police women.