The Fight

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

In the morning I was really happy because I got a kiss from Chin Ho and Chin Ho asked me if I’ll like to go on a date with him next Saturday! I don’t think life can get better. After an hour or so I was at work. Everyone asked me about what happened and questions about last night. I just smiled and began the story to the staff. “I’m so happy to see you happy you are working really well,” said Tracy with a smile. I smiled back and asked if she had a boyfriend because she seems to always think about it. She said no in disappointment. I felt so sorry for her. She really deserve to have one. After the days gone by I got more exited. This time I can be myself now I thought.

 

“Wow!” I said in amazement. Chin Ho planed a romantic meal.  It was all going so well until I asked him “Do you have any brothers?” He was so angry talking about other boys and not him. So we began the fight.

   “Don’t you say it was my fault!” Chin Ho screamed at the top of his lungs while his face turned bright red. I could hardly hear after that so I had to shout back.

“Well I said it and I’ll say it again it was your entire fault I never wanted you to be my boyfriend anyway but you talked me into me being your girlfriend!” I shouted back. I knew it was a total lie. He asked me to go out with him when I bumped into him at work.

“Yeah right.”

“Well when I bumped into you couldn’t resist me and you know that I’m more beautiful than you, you pig!” I screamed

“no-one talks to me like that and gets away with it,” he said a little hurt. Then he slapped me on the face. It hurted so badly I wanted to cry but I couldn’t. Not in front of Chin Ho.

“I can call you whatever I want this is a free country!”

“Well not in my world it isn’t that was just stage 1 hitting I can get a lot worse,” and he walked out of the door and slammed it. I felt a tear ran down my face I was heartbroken. Slowly I walked out of the room.

 

So what happened late night?” Asked Tracy at work.

“We had a fight and I don’t think he wants me to be my boyfriend anymore,” I replied sadly. Tracy gaw dropped. I knew what she was thinking and unfortunately I was talking to Tracy and she “accidently” press the button that connected to the speaker around the bank and everyone heard. We didn’t notice until half of the staff charged into Tracy’s office and said sorry about the news. This made me more upset thinking of losing him and blown my chance. Before I knew my life was going to get a lot worse.