Homeless

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

So I did what I was told. I did it slowly because I was thinking on what to do. Soo Hun has to eat lots and she can’t get a job. I had a job now I lost it. I can’t get another job because every job we looked for didn’t need someone. Soo Hun can’t take my job because Tracy will find out were related. We will end up homeless if we’re not carful. After long weeks we ended up living on the street begging people for some money just to get something to eat. As the days go by the dirtier and hungrier that we got. “Hey, look at the bright side Soo Jin look I’m getting thinner. But getting thinner is hard work I need some food or I’ll die,” said Soo Hun.

“I thought it was suppose to be good news you dying is not good news.” I said back a bit annoyed. Both of us didn’t say anything after that. Slowly someone walked in our direction. I looked up. It was a woman.

“Hello, I’m Liz. You look like you need some money.” And she looked into her pocket. She gave us both £10. “Here,” she said and she walked off.

“I was suspecting more like calling someone that would take us somewhere to sleep,” Soo Hun said in disappointment.

“Hey look on the bright side Soo Hun she gave us both £10 each,” I said.

“Yeah true. Let’s go and spend it all.”

“No. We have to save it we have to try and spend cheaply.”

“Whatever.” Before you could say wait Soo Hun went into the nearest shop. Soo Hun brought an already made hot dog, lots of sandwich and fruit and spended £10. While I brought a sandwich which was £1. “What did I told you 2 minutes ago? You can’t spend it all at once you have to spend it wisely,” I said before I could finish that Soo Hun ran to the checkout before I could stop her. When I came out of the shop Soo Hun finished everything and she was still hungry. “I told you not to spend it all at once,” I said angrily.

“No I haven’t,” said Soo Hun and she went back into the shop. I didn’t try to stop her this time I knew she would not listen to me anyway and what can she do?