hospital

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

 

I Hate hospitals. That is one of my fears. Going into one. I know they are good for you but I still can’t stand them. With the smell and the cloths you have to wear. So disgusting. Also another one is blood. I know earlier I was covered by it and surrounded with it but I was too weak to scream or move. So as in a way I got over that fear. But I still am afraid of hospitals and nothing can change that. I really can’t stand them and this is why.

 

When I was little a had a best friend called Zoey (I lived in the UK then) She meant the world to me and I couldn’t imagine what I would do without her. As the years go by things started to change. She had injury. She-

 

 “Ouch!” I screamed at the top of my voice. (It seemed that I had the strength to scream yay!) “Hold still I am trying to clear you up,” said a nurse. I took one look at me and I even thought it wasn’t even me but it was. I was covered in hospital cloths and my hair. Wait. MY HAIR! “What have you done with my hair?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“We have cut it,” replied the nurse.

“I know but why? Are you trying to turn me into a boy? As well as “trying” to make me better?!” I shouted back.

“No we don’t like long hair so we cut it.”

“But I don’t like short hair. Do you know how long does it take to grow lovely healthy hair? No wait you have short hair you wouldn’t understand,” I cried.

“This is a wild one isn’t she?” The nurse mouthed to Mi Hi. Mi Hi didn’t say anything but nodded.

“I saw that,” I said a little hurt.

“Well in least they make you better,” She said.

“Trying to make you better you mean,” I replied rudely. No-one took any notice. I was starting to get a bit angry now so I closed my eyes and began to fell asleep.