Mi Hi

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

 

“Goodbye,” I said and then hugged her hard. Suddenly I burst into tears. “Goodbye. I hope I will see you soon.” Replied SooHun and then the policewomen took her away…

 

 So here I am, back at the street again, begging. It is harder now on the streets because now I know that I don’t have anyone to turn to. I don’t know how life can get any worse. OOPS! I should have not said it. Every time I do, things do get a lot worse. This time at night I was trying to sleep in the rain when suddenly I heard “Hey you, haven’t we met before.” I knew that voice from anywhere it was Chin Ho. I nodded. Then I looked up. He wasn’t alone he was with a gang of boys as well. Chin Ho looked at me like he was trying to remember me. Then he remembered. “You were my ex girlfriend aren’t you? Why are you so dirty? Well if you are homeless we are going to give you a harder time.” A big smile appeared on his face. The next thing knew was that I was lying on the floor with blood all over me and a black eye. I must been there for hours because blood was all around me. And on the road. I was shocked that no-one called the ambulance. All of my body was hurting and I didn’t have the strength to sit up so I just lied there and closed my eyes.

 

 “Hello? Wake up, WAKE UP! You’re still alive aren’t you? Wake up. Wake up!” Said a voice. I opened one eye and in front of me I saw a lovely omen with long black hair tickling my chin. She gave a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness, I called the ambulance. I am Mi Hi I work at the home less research company, what is your name? Are you home less?”

“I am Soo Jin and yes I am home less with no family,” I replied with a small voice. Just before Mi Hi could say anything the ambulance came. As quick as a flash the ambulance people putted me in there van. “Can I come too?” Asked Mi Hi.

“Yes but quickly we don’t have much time we are losing her fast.”