Chin Ho AGAIN!

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

 

Please, please, please let it not be the same Chin Ho . I don't need him. I don't want to see him ever again and I mean it. In the very moment Chin Ho walked into the room. It was the same Chin Ho. Oh no. I saw his big smile drop down as he walked into the room when he saw me. Ok. Right now Chin Ho lives with Mi Hi. I can't believe that Chin Ho got on with his life like that. Dumped and then back up at love and are already dating someone else again. I can't believe him. 
"Have you two met before?" Asked Mi Hi when she saw both of our faces.
"No," I replied trying to act like I never knew Chin Ho. Chin Ho said nothing. He didn't say anything at all in fact. He was as quiet as a mouse all day. He was just siting there or eating. I said nothing to. Just to be on the safe side. 
 
 "Ok. What is the matter with you two? Chin Ho you are never quiet and now Soo Jin is here you have totally changed," Asked Mi Hi at dinner.
"Nothing," replied Chin Ho.
"Chin Ho I may have only known you for about 3weeks but I get to know people very well very fast. I know there is something in there and I am not going to stop trying until you tell me!" Said Mi Hi folding her arms and waiting.
"Do I have to tell you everything Mi Hi? I maybe your boyfriend but I can keep stuff to myself you know and by the way I don't want to tell you and I don't care if you are going to nag me I am going to keep my lips zipped. You know sometimes I really wish that you don't in to other people's life and want to know everything about them. Look at you. You brought in a total stranger in our house and live with us. What are you thinking?!" Shouted Chin Ho. He got up and walked out of the room. Leaving me mouth open. When I got the grips with myself I turned to look at Mi Hi. She was crying. 
"Don't cry please Mi Hi. I know how it feels. It hurts. I know but it is just life don't worry." I said. Then she left the room as well.