The Terrible News

I Started By Losing A Boyfriend

In the middle of the night I had a phone call. It was Soo Hun my sister to say that our mum and dad and everyone in the family apart from her got killed by a fire! I couldn’t believe my own ears my cousins, parents, sib billings, aunties, uncles, grandmas and granddads all killed because they were all in the same house to celebrate Soo Hun’s birthday and now it turns out to be a funeral. I only got Soo Hun now what if she gets killed soon? Why does this has to happen to me? I thought. So just to be on the safe side I asked her to come all the way from China to South Korea.

 

The next day I was getting ready for my sister to come. In the matter of minutes she came. When I opened the door I saw a person face like mine but a body like someone else’s. It couldn’t be my sister I mean my sister is pretty, wears a lot of make-up, skinny, selfish, mean, bossy. But this person was the opposite of everything I just said. I’ve noticed that she spends a lot of money on food yes food. So I said to her there was no way she was going to spend  £100 on food a day we will run out of money so she has to stop or she has to find a job. So she went on the safe side and she began to look for a job and I helped.

 

After weeks of hardworking we couldn’t find her a job anywhere so she had to cut down on the food. But that was not that easy. She kept on eating and eating and I kept on worrying and couldn’t concentrate with my work so I got the sack.

“Please, please, please, please let my stay Tracy I have to. I need the money to survive.”

“No. You are always thinking up in the clouds and not even working! What do you think I’ll pay you for nothing! Now pack up your stuff and go and never come back.”