Registation

Lonely { SEMI-HIATUS }

~ Tiffany's P.O.V ~

   "Good morning ladies, what can I do for you?" The lady behind the desk and reading glasses asked, not looking up from her computer. "I wanted to see if we can get my friend here registered for school this semester." Sunny answered for me, probably noticing my nervous state. That's when the lady finally looked up. "Oh, Sunny darling. Yes, of course." She turned to me. "And what is your name dear?" "Tiffany Hwang." She types some things into her computer and gives an approving nod. 

   "Sunny, is she staying with you?" She questions, looking at my shorter friend to the right of me. "Ah, Yes she is staying with me." The lady does more typing on her computer, leaving me curious to what she's doing. This time she gives a disapproving shake of her head. "Lee SoonKyu." She says, Sunny winces at the mention of her real name. "Choi SooYoung." She's going down a list... "Im YoonAh." For the roommates maybe? "Kim TaeYeon." Definitely. "Hwang MiYoung." It's my turn to wince. "You all are staying in one dorm?" We both nod at the same time. "Sunny, what is the name of the dorm area you live in?" "Wangbi dorms, Ma'am. " Another nod from the lady and she types again. "It says here that the maximum number for girls that can live in there is four." She looks at us through her glasses that are placed on the bridge of her nose. "You guys are going to have to move into the Yeowang houses." 

    We both nodded, me having no idea what she was talking about. By the look on Sunny's face, I think it might be a good thing. "But, you will have to have other roommates too." More typing on her computer and she starts listing names. "Jung SooYeon. Kim HyoYeon. Kwon YuRi. And the Juniors, Jung SooJung. Park SunYoung. Choi SulLi. Song Qian. " Jung SooYeon? I think I heard that name before... I looked over at Sunny to ask but she looked like she just saw a ghost. "Sunny...are you okay?" She grabbed my arm and whisked me out of the office so quickly I barely was able to bow before the door shut behind me. 

    "Sunny! What the heck??" She brings me to the bathroom in the office that only the teachers were supposed to use. She locked the door behind herself. "Tiffany, you remember the girl we saw at the mall the other day?" I nodded slowly as she grabbed onto my shoulders painfully tight. "The girl who whisked you away was Jung Jessica. She is bad news. Has been to us and always will be. I heard that Jung SooJung, Krystal, is Jessica's little sister, so stay clear of them, okay?" I nod again and she lets go of my arms which I hold onto with slight fright. 

~ WangBi Dorm #5 ~ Victoria's P.O.V ~

    "Girls, I just got word from the computer lady, start packing we're moving to the Yeowang Houses. " I called while pounding on each of the girls' doors. The displeasing groans from each room filled the air as I walked into the kitchen. Sulli was the first out of her room, like always. She was wearing a salman pink see-through jacket covering a casual t-shirt with dark plaid skirt, completed with black stockings. Luna comes out next wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt, with a matching light blue shorts. Krystal is last as usual in her outfit. A purple plaid long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans.

 

~ WangBi #4 ~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

   "Guys, we have to switch dorms, get packing!" I shouted from my door frame. I closed the door and laid back against it, smirking softly to myself. The phone call replayed in my head. "You'll be rooming with Kim TaeYeon. Lee SoonKyu. Choi SooYoung. Im YoonAh. Hwang Tiffany." After the mention of her name I stopped listening to the rest. I'm sure I heard my sister's name in there somewhere, but I don't care. I'll be rooming with Tiffany Hwang. Hwang Tiffany. I only saw her once, I know, but she just has an era around her that I just find...so...attractive. Not just that, she is attractive. In every way, her voice, her smell. 

   "Jessica!" I nearly fell as my door is being swung open, interrupting my thoughts. "What!?" I shout whoever opened my door. "Sorry..." It was Yuri. I'm not surprised. She's as clumsy as clumsy gets. "What do you want, Yul?" I ask, extending my hand to meet hers. She pulls me up and helps me straighten myself out again. "We finished packing and we're ready." "You stormed into my room for that?" I asked raising my eyebrows. 

~ Wangbi #3 ~ Sunny's P.O.V ~ 

   " Alright you guys ready?" "I guess..." Everyone was bummed that we had to move. Taeyeon especially. We all knew why. I looked over at her, her arms were crossed with her cold expression plastered on her face again. We thought her cold days were over, moving brought her back to her blank state. We all grabbed our suitcases and walked over the view streets to the Yeowang houses, without a single word being said. 

   We finally reached our house, I took out the keys from my pocket and open the door to the huge house. 

    It was dark and we wanted to just go in and sleep, unpacking would undergo in the morning. We all went to the top floor, looking in amazement at the many doors to multiple rooms. There is almost 15 of us, I'm not that surprised. I chose the room all the way at the end of the hall. 

   I'm about to fall asleep on my bed, when I hear the door to my room open. It's Tiffany. She makes her way to my bed and lays on it. Oh that's right! She's afraid of being alone. I'm guessing Taeyeon kicked her out, being in her cold state. I hugged her and her hair. I noticed her eyes were red, crying. I continued to hug her close to me, and sing softly until she falls asleep. Me following soon after.