Taeyeon's Past (Uncovering)

Lonely { SEMI-HIATUS }

 

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon, wake up!" Sooyoung yelled, shaking her Unnie by her shoulders. The was-sleeping-girl woke up with a very annoyed look on her face. "Mwo!?" She shouted and covered her face with the blanket. Sooyoung laughed a little at Taeyeon's childish act. "Tae, you need to get up." The older girl growled lowly, but loud enough for Sooyoung to hear. She gulped and a blinked for a moment. 
 
    "Wait....Tae, why were you sleeping on your chair?? Don't you have a bed?" Taeyeon huffed and moved the blanket off of her head and rolled her eyes. "Tiffany was sleeping on the bed. See..." She looked over to the bed to see no one there, and the bed perfectly made. Her eyes went a little wide in shock. "Where is Tiffany??! She was laying there last night! She should've told me if she was leaving!" Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows at Taeyeon. 
 
    "Umm, she's downstairs eating breakfast....Why does she have to tell you?" Taeyeon quickly realized what she had said and tried to cover it up. She let out a cough and stood up, going straight into her cold mode. "Why would I want to know what she is doing? I don't care..." She lied, although wondering herself why she was feeling this way. 
 
    "Yeah, Taeyeon Unnie....Oh and we're going shopping today! Can you please come with us?" Sooyoung begged Taeyeon. "Sooyoung, you know what today is." "Yes, I know, but, come on. We're going to get Tiffany some new clothes for school, since Sunny worked it out with her Uncle to get her in." Sunny's Uncle, Lee SooMin, is the man in charge of the school the girls all go to.                
 
    "Oh, really?" Taeyeon asked, suddenly feeling more interested now that Tiffany was involved. Sooyoung nodded. "Soo!! Get your down here!" Yoona yelled from the kitchen. She had been keeping Sooyoung's food in the microwave to make sure it was warm for her. But she was getting annoyed and hungry. "Just a minute, Yoong!! I'm talking!!" She yelled back. "Whatever! I'll just give it to Tiffany Unnie, then!!" 
 
    Sooyoung's eyes went wide. "What??! No!! My food!!" She bloted out of the room like lightning. "Talk to you later, Tae!!" She yelled behind her shoulder tothe confused girl.. She ran to the kitchen and snatched the plate from Yoona's hands, as it was about to be given to Tiffany, as promised. 
 
    Tiffany jumped back in surpise, causing her to hit the side of her plate. Which flung a perfectly soaked-in-syrup pancake flew into the air just as Taeyeon was walking down the stairs. She hadn't realized that everyone was yelling at her to get out way until it was too late. The pancake landed on her face, and slid down, stopping inside her shirt.
 
    "Igae mwoya!!? What in the world is this??!" She yelled while staring down at her shirt, her face turning red in anger. "U-uh..." Was all Tiffany could say. "Who threw it??!" Taeyeon yelled again, making her way towards the three girls. Sooyoung bit her lip, Yoona scratched her head, and Tiffany was staring at the ground. Taeyeon sneered and looked at all of the girls. 
 
    She reached her hand into her shirt and took the pancake out, slowly. Tiffany hadn't noticed but she was almost drooling. She was staring so intently at Taeyeon's inside her shirt. "Tiffany...Tiffany!" It wasn't until then that she realized that she started daydreaming. She turned towards Yoona who was calling her. "Huh? What?" "Taeyeon Unnie told you to follow her." 
 
    Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows clearly confused, but got up anyways and hurried outside to catch up to Taeyeon. "Taeng, wait." She yelled and grabbed the girls arm as she cought her breathe. "Are you ok? We are only a few houses away..." Taeng looked at Tiffany with worried, and confused eyes. Tiffany takes a deep breath, nodding and swallows hard. 
 
    "Taeyeon, did Sunny tell you what happened to me?" Taeyeon was taken aback by the question and crossed her arms to think. After a few seconds she looked back at Tiffany and nodded. "Nae, she said, 'You were kicked out by your parents. She found you in an alley about to get beat by some idiot.'." She said rather bluntly. Tiffany chuckled slightly and lead Taeyeon to a bench by the park. 
 
    The wind was blowing smoothly, with the day feeling very warm. Tiffany sat first on the bench. The wind blew her long red hair back, causing her bangs to get in her eyes, and some loose hair string to get in . Taeyeon sat next to her, and watched Tiffany, unaware of her own black and slightly died pink hair blowling against her face. 
 
    "She reminds me of her...Even acts like her." Taeyeon thought, getting lost in her thoughts. "Taeyeon...? Taeng!" Tiffany shouted a little louder, and snapped her fingers infront of Taeyeon's face. This brought her back to her senses. "What?" "You were supposed to listen to my story remember...?" Tiffany said pouting a bit. "Oh yeah...Umm, go ahead. I'm listening."
 
    "Well, my family has always been extremely strict...My little sister's, Lauren and Aleyna, they were arranged marriages. They're only 13 and 15. I tried to tell my big brother, Leo. I tried to get him to help me get them out of the marriage, but he refused. I guess he told my dad because he came into my room the next morning and took all my clothes out of my drawer and threw them into my suitcase, he pulled out of my closet. He said 'Get your stuff and get out! Never come back!'. I begged him to let me stay, I told him I was sorry, and he slapped me...he grabbed my suitcase and threw it out of my window. He said that I was, from then on, no longer apart of the famliy. I was disowned and shunned by my family. My Umma, my Oppa, and my dongsaeng's..." 
 
    She started crying uncontrolably, which caused Taeyeon to get worried. She moved closer and hugged Tiffany and rubbed her back. "Its ok..Don't cry, Tippani." She said rather cutely, then backed up. She signaled for Tiffany to watch her, then got up. She turned her back towards Tiffany, then turned around all of a sudden and started dancing like a dork. Tiffany's frown turned into a small smile, when Taeyeon then started to do cartwheels down the sidewalk. On her way back she forward rolled, making her look like a little kid. 
 
    Tiffany covered and started laughing loudly. "Taengo, I had no idea you were such a dorky-kid." "Yah! I am not a kid." She said, pouting, then giggled. "Arraseo, arraseo, TaeTae." Tiffany froze slightly and started drifting off again. "Hyuna...." She muttered lowly, but Tiffany still heard. "Taeyeon? Who's Hyuna?" Tiffany was feeling a little jealous at the mention of another girl.  
 
    Taeyeon stared at the ground, and bit her lip. She contemplated in her mind whether she should tell her or not. "TaeTae..." Tiffany said again. Taeyeon took a deep breathe and nodded. She was going to tell her who Hyuna was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder if this is long enough.....It sure did take me a while to write this tho... Well that's the chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed!!!
 
Tiffany: 
 
 
And regauring the Question I asked. Thanks to you who participated~
Hmmm. I never really thought about it that way, actually. LOL
I think you know more about myself than I do. O.O
Ahaha Well Since Rainedrop is the only one who answered on here
 
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO @Rainedrop !!!  
 
Next question  is~!
 
Would you guys like me to do ?