New Roomate

Lonely { SEMI-HIATUS }

"Sooyoung and Yoona share a room, me and Taeyeon are the oldest, so we get our own. But, since I'm the one in charge of this dorm, you and Tae will share a room. Now, I must warn you, she is all about personal space. So, be careful. She won't warm up to you completely until a little while." I nodded to her and followed her to my new room. "Here is where you'll sleep. By the way, are you in college?"

 
    I shook my head. She pursed her lips in thought. "Well, I'll get you into the college we are going to, KARA's CFG College For Girls. Arrsaeo?" I nod and smile. "Ok. Tomorrow we'll all do some shopping to get you some clothes. Arrachi?" I nod and smile and she smiles back and leaves closing the door behind her.
 
    I sighed and looked around the room. It was all purple. It needs some pink. Definiltely. I heard a beeping noise go off and started looking for where it was coming from. I looked under her bed, and over on her desk, then found it behind some books. I picked it up and looked at the screen it read 'Hyuna's D-Day' . I stared at it closely. "Hyuna's D-Day? What does D-Day mean? And, who's Hyuna?" 
 
    In one swift movement I went from stand over the phone, by the desk, to, on the floor, the phone halfway accross the room, with someone one on top of me. It was Taeyeon. She was glaring at me, her eyes peering through mine. "I thought I made it clear not to touch my stuff." She sneered, with her hair falling past her shoulders. Her face was inches away from mine. It was then I realized how pretty she was.
 
    "Hello??" She called waving her hand infront of my face, she was still right above me. I didn't even realize that I had started staring at her, until she brought me out of my daze. "Aish..." She leans up to get off, but I pull her back down quickly, bringing us back face to face. She then stared at me wide-eyed. "Yah...W-what are you d-doing?" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai, really really sorry its this short of an update. But I don't want to reveal too much. I promise next chapter will be longer. Mainhayeo!!! <3333
 
Jessica: 
 
Tiffany_Love ~Out