New Life

Lonely { SEMI-HIATUS }

 "Grab your stuff, and get out of here now!" He yelled. "I don't want to see your face near this house or family ever again!" He took my suitcase and threw it out of my bedroom window, it landed on our front lawn. "Appa, jaebal, don't do this to me." I pleaded. "I-I have no where to go." I stuttered, starting to cry.

    My mom just stood by the door with my little sisters and my big brother. My dad shook his head. "You are a dissapointment to this family. I don't want to see you again. Get out. Now." He turned his back to me and my mom and siblings did the same. I hung my head and took my phone and jacket, then my special ring and left. 

    I picked up my suitcase from the lawn and walked away, without a direction or a place in mind. I went to the store and bought some snacks with the little money I had left. Then, I headed out again. It was dark after a few minutes, and I was getting cold. I decided to sleep by the Han River, on a bench.

     I layed my suitcase under the bench and layed on the bench using my jacket as a blanket. After a while I guess I had fallen asleep, because I woke up in the middle of the night and my suitcase was gone. I got up to go look for it, but I coudn't find anything. I thought about checking in the alley that was near me. But, I was too scared so I turned around.

    As I turned, I bumped into a big guy. He seemed failry tall, and was pretty big. He looked as though he had been drinking. He also looked homeless, seeing that his clothes were torn. "Yah! Watch where you're going, little girl!" He said pushing me into the wall. I cried out in pain, as the corner hit my back. "You yelling at me??!" He looked angry and walked back up to me. 
   
    He grabbed my arms and threw me to the ground, making me scratch my arm. "Stupid little girls running around at night. You think I got time for you!?" He slapped me across my face. "P-please stop." I cried. "Or, what? Your going to call for mommy and daddy?" I started crying and screamed at my own will. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" He sneered and me then launched at me with his fist. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came.
 
    I opened my eyes to see him laying on the floor unconscious, and a girl, shorter than me, and long black hair, standing behind him with a pan. She walked over to me and kneeled down, by habit I moved back, hugging my knees to my chest. She smiled warmly at me then held out my hand. "My name is Sunny. Actually, its Lee SoonKyu. But, I like Sunny better. I heard you screaming and came as soon as I can. Gwenchana?" She asked, staring in my face.
 
    I nodded and shook her hand, then immidiately took my hand back. "And, your name is?" She asked. I stared at the ground and muttered. "T-Tiffany." She gave me a questioned look. "I didn't hear you." I took a deep breath and said louder this time. "Cheoneun Hwang MiYoung imnida. And Stephanie Hwang. But, people call me Tiffany." "Wow, you have a lot of names." She says and chuckled.
 
    I nodded and laughed with her. "Yeah, but I go by Tiffany." She nods. "Well, Tiffany, I hope your okay. I'll be going now." She gets up and starts to leave. All of a sudden I feel a rush of panic, and I feel unsafe again. I reah out and grab her wrist. "Jaebal. Don't go. I have no one. I'm all alone. I have no home, no family, no food, no clothes, no money." She sighs and looks back down at me. "Tiffany, I'd love to help, but-" "No! You can't leave me here by myself please. I'm begging you."
 
    She nods once again and helps me stand up. "Here, I'll let you stay at our house for a month. I can't help you for any longer. I, myself, don't have much money." "You said 'our' house. Do you live with others?" I asked a little timid. She nodded. "Yes, I live with my best friends Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Yoona. Don't worry they're all nice. But, Sooyoung and Yoona are shikshins, so you have to make sure you can get food quick enough. Taeyeon, doesn't really open to new people. She....hates changes.....Its something that happened to her. So, just try not to be all high-energied around her."
 
    We talked about her friends and my friends on the way to her house. She seemed really nice. Too bad I'm not able to see what she looks like in this darkness. That reminds me, what time is it? It has to be almost morning. We finally reached her house and walked in.
 
 
    "Omo! This is your house?" I was really taken back by how huge her house is. She nods non-chantely. "Sunny! Is that you?? Are you back yet??" "Yes! Its me, Sooyoung! And stop yelling! You know Taeyeon hates that!" She responded. "Yah! Stop yelling!!" I heard another girl yell. I'm guessing it was Taeyeon.
 
    "Wait here. I'll bring the girls down for you to meet them." I nodded and watched her walk up the stairs. I walked around a bit, checking out the place I would be living in for a while. Its pretty nice. The walls are a nice creamy color, the furniture was fancy, yet comfortable. The floors were marble. Is this girl rich?? It seemed like it. Or maybe this is some type of sorority... Too bad I couldn't go to college, my family couldn't afford it for all of us, so only my Oppa got to go.
 
    I was roaming through the living room and I found a door that looked very....hidden.Out of curiosity, I opened it and looked inside. It was very dark, so I started feeling around for the light switch, I bumped into something and heard a loud crashing sound. "Omo!" I finally found the lightswitch and turned it on. I looked at the room I was in was amazed at its length. I saw the mess I made was a table. It knocked over another table each with pictures on them. I leaned down to pick up the broken frame when I felt a hand grab my arm.
 
    "Don't. Touch. A thing." I hear a familiar voice. I turn around alarmed and see a girl, also shorter than me, but taller than Sunny, with blackish hair just a little past her shoulder. She stared me in the eye, with a devilish look. "Get out. Now." I nod quickly and rush out of the room, running into someone and falling to the ground. "Owww. Omo! Are you ok??"
 
    I looked up and saw a girl, taller than me and long thin black hair. She held her hand out to me and I grabbed it. " I'm Yoona. Im Yoona. Or you can call me Yoong, or Yoongie, or Yoon, or-" "Or chatty mouth. She's also called Choding. Because she acts so high energied like a kid." A taller girl said, comming from the kitchen with kimbop in . 
 
    She walked over to me. "I'm Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. You can call me Sooyoung or Soo. Shikshin'll work too." She held out her hand, which I took and shook. Yoona walks over to the other girl, who is crossing her arms and looking off somewhere to the side. "I believe you've meet Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon, the oldest out of all of us. Also known as Tae, Taengo, Taeng, and-" "Don't. You. Say it." Taeyeon snapped at Yoona. Yoona nodded and finished quickly. " AlsoknownasDukonganddork." 
 
    Yoona quickly ran away up the stairs, soon followed by Taeyeon. Who was also screaming. "Yah! Choding!! Get back here!!" Everyone laughed at the two, including Sunny who just came from inside the room I was in when Taeyeon scared me. "Welcome to the family, Tiffany." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyy Sorry for the mistakes~ But here you guys go. This is the first chapter! I hope you all like it. I'll get right onto WTYSL (What Took You So Long) ASAP!!! kk? good <333 btw I'll post one picture of SNSD member each chapter.
 
Taeyeon: 
 
 
Tiffany_Love~ Out