Making Friends...

Lonely { SEMI-HIATUS }

    I didn't reply to her. We just stayed that way, our faces inches away from each other. "Woah. Looks you guys became good friends." We heard a sudden voice intrude in our room. Taeyeon got up quickly and scooted away from me, creating space between us. I sat up and stared at the ground not saying a word, frustrated.  Taeyeon got up and stormed out of the room, looking pretty mad. "Aww. Is Tae angry we ruined your little moment?" Sooyoung teased. "A-aniyo! T-there was no moment..." I stuttered, coldy, then stood up and marched out of the room.

    Sunny came out of her room when she heard me coming past. "Hey, Tiffany." I ran past her down the steps "Nothing happened!" I said again and ran outside closing the door, only to have it stopped halfway by someone. "Hey...what's wrong?" "None of your buisness."  I asnwered codly and started walking down the side walk with my arms crossed. I was really frustrated.

    She reached up and took my wrist in her hand, and pulled me back to her. "Tiffany. You don't even know this place, where are you going?" I stared at the ground, refusing to answer. I honestly had no idea where I was going. "Exactly. Now come on. Tell me what happened on our way back to the house." I nod and we walk back towards the house, and I tell her what happen.
 
    We finally get to my room and I finish. "Wow...." She says I nod slowly. "Well, if it makes you feel better, Tae wasnt upset when I saw her leave the room. She was actually blushing..." She said sounding less upbeat than before. "Oh really?" I asked and she nodded in resonse. "Oh...wow..." I said in surprise. "Are you feeling betterZAsw/q3 now?" She asked. I gave her an eyesmile and nodded. "Nae, thanks to you!" We laughed and she nodded.
 
    "Alright, so I'll be go-" I was quickly intterupted by Sunny's lips on mine. She pulled away, blinking for a few minutes and me then ran off to her room. I was left speechless and in shock. I blinked a few times then opened my room door and found Taeyeon laying on the bed asleep, cuddling her phone close to her. I walk closer to her and notice her face. Her eyes were swollen, her cheeks had dry tear marks, and she was curled up in a ball, holding the phone close.
  
    "Mmm....Hyuna....." I heard her mumble then shift to her left in her sleep. I backed up, giving her space. I then looked aorund the room. "Wait...Where am I supposed to sleep?" I whispered to myself. I bit my lip and looked around her room. I decided to lay down on the floor and laid my head on my jacket. I soon drifted off to sleep, curling myself up just as Taeyeon had.
 
 ~Taeyeon's POV ~
 
    "Appa....Please don't....I don't.... have anywhere.... else to go...." I heard a muffled mumbling in my seep, which woke me up. I looked around trying to find where the voice came from. I looked on the floor by the bed when I heard movement. It was Tiffany. She was on the floor, asleep. Probably, because I was in the only bed in this room. 
 
    I sighed and stood up. Because of me, she is on the floor having a nightmare. I bent down next to her and tried to wake her up by calling her name. "Tiffany...Tiffany..." I called a little louder the second time. "Tiffany..!" Louder than the other times. She didn't move an inch. I bit my lip in thought. 
  
    I took a deep breathe and slid my hand under her legs, then the other under her back and picked her up. I stood up, a little wobbly at first. Which caused her to move her arms around my neck. I rolled my eyes and took her to my side of the bed, which was warmer. and more comfy. I set her down gently and moved the covers over her, making sure not to wake her. 
 
    Before I get up, I look at her face. Her eyes were a little swollen from crying. Besides from that, she actually looks kind of pretty...wait. What am I saying. I'm sorry Hyuna. I know you died a couple years ago, but I feel bad whenever I look at another girl. I'll leave her alone...but. She looks so hurt. I feel like I need to be there for her. 
 
    I leaned in close to her and kissed her cheek and went over to my chair and sat in it, after grabbing a small blanket. I wrapped myself in it and closed my eyes, falling asleep in the chair. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
That is all for now. I will update longer chapters in the future.
Mianhae if its not good. -.- I'm sleepy. I've beem cleaning our yard today so I'm really tired.
I'm so happy you guys like my story though! 
I was worried you wouldnt since its not as popular as my other stories. 
But I'll keep updating because of you! <3333
 
Sunny: 
 
Oh I want to try a questioning little thing. Just to keep things intresting. 
My question is--
If you have read my other fics...
WTYSL? (WhatTookYouSoLong?) and my new one CYSM? (CanYouSeeMe?) 
and even my old ones. RGAP (Rian'sGotAPlan) and ILY (ILoveYou):
What kind of person do you think I am? Coming from the way I write. 
What do you think my personality is?
 
I'll tell you the answer in my next update! <33
 
Tiffany_Love ~Out