Elite Girls

Lonely { SEMI-HIATUS }

 

  ~At the Park~
 
    "Hyuna, was my first love. We would go down to the park, feed each other. Go to carnivals and ride the Merry-Go-Round. Go biking, and I'd have her hold onto me for safety. We had a lot of fun. We told each other everything, well, I though everything. One day she hadn't come over to our planned date. I was scared because she'd never once missed one. So, I kept looking and looking until I found out where she was, in the Hospital..." Taeyeon took a deep breathe. "I asked the doctor to tell me what was wrong with her, and he said she had a tumor in her head. And that they weren't sure if they could get it out. I asked her why she didn't tell me, and she said because she didn't want anyone to have a hard time because of her. And that when she was gone, she'll be gone. After she was out of the hospital for a bit, we went out more. Spent nights together, and loved each other more. It was all we could do until her time was up. We had went on a picnic again just like she wanted. She was laying down with her head on my lap." Taeyeon then started crying as she explained what happened. "I was about to feed her, until I saw her eyes closed and I thought she was asleep. We stayed like that until Sunset and I tried to wake her up, but she didn't move. I picked her up and carried her to the hospital where they pronounced her dead, 30 minutes before we got there...April, 4th...was the day she died. She was so full of life....It was too hard to believe she was dieing. Loved pink, and that cartoon show. What was it called?? T-tororo? Rotoro? --" "Totoro." Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded. "She loved to sing, she had the most amazing voice. And she could dance to seduce anyone. Energetic, hyper, could be haughty when she wants." She chuckled to herself and Tiffany wiped the crying girl infront of her's tears. 
 
    Taeyeon froze still as she felt Tiffany's soft hand touch her face, and wipe her tears away. As Tiffany's hand was leaving her face Taeyeon grabbed her wrist, softly. She held on to her wrist while staring in space it seemed to be. She slowly moved her hand up Tiffany's wrist to her hand and held it for a while. "T-Taeyeon..?" Tiffany called after a few minutes. She blinked a few times and face Tiffany. She immediately let go of her hand and stood up. "Come on." She said with her cold tone again. 
 
    "Where?" "To the mall. Weren't we going to get you some new clothes today? Kaja." She started walking off, with her arms crossed, not looking back at Tiffany. Tiffany was confused for a minute, but ran to catch up to her. 
 
    When they got inside the mall, Tiffany started to go into her crazy-shopper-girl mode. They ended up running into Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yoona. They were buying her all sorts of things. Pink clothes, Blue, yellow, all colors. Jeans, shorts, skirts, even sweat-pants. They were all laughing together, getting along, when suddenly they were stopped by three taller girls. 
 
    "Oh, look who's here. If it isn't Sunny Bunny, Shikshin Sooyoung, Him Yoona, Dorky Taeng and, oh, look who we have here. A new girl. What's her name?" "I'm Tiffany Hwang. I'm new." "Obviously. Where did she come from?" "I-I--" "None of your buissness, Jessica. So she's apart of us now, who cares? Just like Mrs. I can dance better than anyone Hyoyeon. And, I'm too y for anyone Yuri. Now get lost." Sunny stepped in. 
 
    Jessica and her friends started laughing, coldly. "Oh my. I'm so scared of the little Bunny." She patted Sunny's head, then refocused her attention on Tiffany. "What are you doing, hanging out with these losers? You could be one of us. We run this mall and everything around it. You look like the type to join us. What'd ya say?" Jessica dragged Tiffany away from her friends, while Yuri and Hyoyeon made sure they couldn't interfere. 
 
    "U-um, Molla..." She answered a little scared. "You don't know? Listen sweety. I think that you're wasting your time with these girls. We could give you so much more, than they can. Everyone here looks up to us. We are the bosses here. Them, they're at the bottom of the heap. Everyone looks down on them. Be apart of them if you want. But the Elite girls is where you should be, Tiffany." She shot Yuri and Hyoyeon a icy cold glare and they both released the girls and ran by jessica's side.
 
    Before they left, Hyoyeon winked at Sunny and spun around and pointed at her, then ran off. Yuri, winked at Yoona too, but whispered in her ear. "See you around, hotty." And turned around and hurried off to Jessica. Jessica, secretly though, winked at Sooyoung and, turned around. All the girls except for Taeyeon were lost in a daze for a while. 
 
    She was soon trying to get the girls back to normal, but failed. She decided to take this time and talk to Tiffany alone. She wanted to know what Jessica had told her. She took her by the arm and pulled her away from the other girls. "Tiffany." She called and shook her a bit. She bit her lip and thought of a way to wake her up. "Omo! Tiffany there's a bug in your hair!" She shouted and pointed at her head, stepping back. 
 
    Tiffany screamed, coming out of her daze. She started shaking her head furriously trying to get the imaginary spider off of her head. Taeyeon started laughing at her, and made Tiffany confused. She stopped shaking her head and looked at Taeyeon. "Why are you laughing at me??" She pouted. Taeyeon couldn't stop laughing and was trying to answer her. "Y-you.....There.....wasn't.....Can't....breathe." Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms. "Stop laughing at me, Tae!" Taeyeon, put her hand to , and leaned her head back, trying to stop.
 
     She stumbled backwards, and almost bumped into a little girl. Tiffany reacted quickly and pulled her toward herself. Taeyeon picked her head up, and the two girls faces were inches away from each other...again. They stared into each others eyes, trying to get an explanation of the feelings they were having. Tiffany was about to lean closer when Sunny came up and intterupted them. 
 
    "Hey guys! What's going on?" She was a little jealous at how close the two were to each other, and wanted them to seperate immediately. She took Tiffany's hand and started walking foreward. "We thought you guys left us. We we're going to go and look at some stuff for you and Taeyeon's new room!" She smiled at Tiffany with her eyesmile, making her face look like a cute bunny. Tiffany giggled at her, and squealed. "Sunny! I love your smile its so adorable!" Sunny blushed a little and hid her face with her hands, trying to cover it. 
 
    Meanwhile, Taeyeon was left behind the gang. Yoona and Sooyoung were walking together, complaining about how Yuri and Jessica had been flirting with them. And Sunny had whisked Tiffany away from her before she even got to ask her the question. She sighed and continued walking thinking to herself. "Why do I care if I don't get to talk to her?? Its not like I like her. I'm still getting over Hyuna. But why'd Sunny steal her away from me? Wait...'steal away from me'? What am I thinking? Tiffany is just some red-haired girl who abrudtly came into our house and is extremely clumsy and afraid of bugs." 
 
    Her thoughts were intterupted when she bumped into Sooyoung. "Yah! Sooyoung-ah. Don't just stop like that! You know how short I am!" Sooyoung turned around and bowed her head. "Mianhae, Taeyeon-ah. Its just that I saw Jessica again....And she winked at me again." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "She did? Wae??" "Molla! That's why I stopped! I got freaked out!" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walked infront of Sooyoung, going back to her cold personality.
 
    She walked walked passed Tiffany and Sunny shooting a glare at Sunny which she caught and returned. From all of their years they've been friends, this is the one time they fought over a girl. Actually, I lied. They had fought over Hyuna too, Taeyeon won, and Sunny decided to forget all about it. But, now, it was Sunny's turn. She wanted Tiffany for herself, and no one else. After the few days she's spent with her, she's started to fall in love with her.  
 
    From the eye-contact they shared, Taeyeon knew that Sunny liked Tiffany, and Sunny knew that Taeyeon liked Tiffany. Although, Taeyeon didn't admit it, but she knew deep down that she was as well, falling in love with Tiffany
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HyoYeon:
 
Sorry I couldn't update this earilier.
I was trying to figure out why I couldn't find the chapter with Hyuna in this before.
Then I realized it was the site. But all is well now~
I will try to quicken my updating. But for now please enjoy what I have so far.
 
Oh and about the question. 
I really meant for my other story. Its all SNSD One-shots.
I wanted to see if you guys thought I should do or agnst
I probably should've been more clear. Sorry =/
But anyways....
 
New question is~
What do you think of the SunTiYeon love triangle?
I'll have this triangle go on for a while. 
Just to prolong the story.
And for you guys to anticipate~ 
Hehe >D