Chapter 8

Noona, I Love You

AUTHOR's NOTE: Too busy with everything that I forgot to update this story. I'm really sorry. *bowing* Sorry for the short update, readers.

 

CHAPTER 8

Chanyeol makes his way to outside school. It’s evening and most of the students were already gone home but someone wants to meet him.

He had to make an excuse to D.O to go home without him. He takes a deep breath before waving at Luhan who is spacing.

Luhan takes a quick glance and automatically standing up before brushing dust on his pant.

“Sorry, sunbae. Did you wait for me that long?” Chanyeol smiles.

Luhan keeps a poker face. “Yeah.  Do you know why I want to meet you today?”

Chanyeol shook his head. “No, sunbae. Why?”

“Is it true that you’re having crush on Seohyun?” Luhan is being straightforward with him.

Chanyeol takes a side-glance. “What if it’s true?”

Luhan smirks before slowly approaching him. “Nah~ I just want to give you this.” He punches Chanyeol until he falls down. He looks at Luhan with shock expression.

“What’s that for?!”

“That’s a friendly gesture. You better start to learn from now.”

Chanyeol gets up while wiping a blood on his side of mouth. “You like her too?”

“I always act cold towards her just because I don’t want her to see my true feeling. Too bad, my opportunity would be ruin just because of you.”

“You’re just a slow-mo, sunbae.”

“What did you say?” Luhan was going to give him a punch when Chanyeol dodge the attack and punch him instead.

Both of them were fighting ‘till the blood smeared their uniforms. Someone who is just watching from afar can’t stand and stops the fighting instead.

“Stop fighting or I will knock both of you down!” Suho used his high tone to stop them from fighting. Chanyeol and Luhan let each other collar.

Suho is standing between two of them while sigh. They’re still glaring at each other.

“Both of you are childish. How could you fight just because of a girl?” Suho breaks the silence.

Either Chanyeol or Luhan speaks up. Whether they were in pain or still thinking about what Suho said.

Luhan grabs his bag before walks away with angry look. Chanyeol was also going to go home when Suho calls out his name.

“Chanyeol, Luhan is not the easiest person you are going to defeat.”

“So what, sunbae? He’s the first person who is starting this and I’m going to end this.”

Suho shook his head. “I’m not surprised about that. Just want you to know, Seohyun is a dull girl. You should just be straightforward with her instead throwing unnecessary hints.”

Chanyeol is starting to smile brightly. “Really? You mean I can just said at her that I like her?”

Suho nods. “I don’t mean to help you but just in case you don’t know that small thing since Luhan is around her for a long time.”

“Don’t worry, sunbae! I will win her heart with my sincerity. Thank you!” He shook his hand and leaves the scene immediately.

 Suho lets out a small sigh. “I can’t believe this happening to my friends.”