Chapter 9

Noona, I Love You

CHAPTER 9

Seohyun is busy doing her work at the table reserved for students who prefer to study at outside school. She was scribbling something before erases for multiple times.

“This is tough that I thought. I better set this question aside and ask Suho later.”

She continues answering other questions; didn’t realize Chanyeol is making his way towards her.

“Noona!” He calls out of her name.

Seohyun looks up and smile when she saw him. “Chanyeol. What’re you doing here?”

“I was just finished my class and decides to sleep here but I saw you and change my plan in case you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t mind. Please, have a sit.” Seohyun sets her book aside to allow him to take a sit.

“Noona, you’re doing your homework?”

“Yeah, Calculus. This is tougher than I thought and decides to ask Suho later. How about you?”

“No homework for me, which is delightful news.”

“How lucky you are.” She says it nonchalant tone.

“Noona, may I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Are you free this weekend?”

Seohyun thoughts for a while before broke into a smile. “I guess I am. Why? Are you asking me for a date?” She laugh, shook off her nervousness.

Chanyeol looks at her with serious look. “Yeah. Would you go out with me this weekend?”

Seohyun was taken aback with his invitation. Little did she knew, she felt much happier when she decides to accept the offer.

Luhan who is standing not too far from them, clenched his fist. “I always late for everything. Guess, he’s the suitable guy for you Seohyun. I admit my defeat.”

*********************

Unlike other usual dates, Chanyeol brought Seohyun to take a walk at the park. It’s spring that time and Chanyeol decides to capture her pictures.

“Noona, did you disappointed?”

“Of course not. I’m not a big fan of amusement park anyway. This is a great place to relax my mind.”

“Really? I’m glad you like it. Noona, please look over here.” Chanyeol is ready with his camera. When Seohyun looks at his way, he snaps a picture quickly.

“Chanyeol! You should give me a time to fix my hair or my dress.” She hits his arm lightly.

Chanyeol laughs. “I’m sorry but I prefer the action naturally instead of making it.”

Seohyun pouts. “But still, you’re not going to capture those embarrassing pictures ever again.”

“Noona, if you pout again I might kiss you, you know.”

Seohyun blushes. “Hey – hey! I’m older than you, okay?”

“I don’t mind.”

“Why?”

He grasps her hand and intertwined as he looks into her eyes.

“Noona, I love you.”

Seohyun is left speechless. She didn’t know how to respond his reply. “Chanyeol-ah…”

“Noona, can’t you just not think of me as mere a junior? I want to be more than that.”

“Chanyeol, I think we’re a bit much faster to be in those kind of relationship. I might hurt your feeling.”

“There is no way you’re going to hurt me. I chose you and I believe in you.”

Seohyun didn’t utter any words. “I’ll try.”

Chanyeol smiles before holding tight her hand. “I sincerely love you, noona.”

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I was in rushing to finish this story. Sorry for the grammar or small mistakes I made within this story. 2 chapters left and it's done.