Chapter 2

Noona, I Love You

CHAPTER 2

As usual, most of the students come to school with one reason.

To meet the trio.

With swift movement, she makes her way to school with poker face. Her hair is let loose. She even puts a lip balm on her lips so it won’t dry. She replies with a soft smile every time other student is greeting her. She even makes sure she doesn’t hit anyone because she desperately wants to strangle someone. She will makes sure he doesn’t escape to somewhere else.

Once she gets her target locked, she approaches him with a sarcastic smile. She closes his eyes with both of her hand while making a death glare towards his friend in front of him. His friend swallows his own saliva.

Luhan curious. “Who is it? I don’t want to play hide and seek, crazy girl!” He thought it’s one of his fan girls.

Seohyun is still grinning while headlock him. Luhan yelp when he knows who’s the one behind his back.

“Seo – seohyun!”

“Yes, it’s me! What the hell are you thinking, huh?” Seohyun says in high note.

“What do – what do you mean?”

“Only you who knows password for the alarm clock and thanks to you for making me late for 10 minutes!”

Luhan is trying to get out from her but she’s persisted. His friend is hesitate to help him or not but when he saw the flame in her eyes, he stays silent.

After a moment, she lets go of his head. She even flicked his forehead before taking a seat.

“Wow, I feel refreshed. You deserve it.” She sticks out her tongue.

Luhan looks at her with mad expression. “I wish I could kill you.”

“Keep your wish to yourself. So Suho, mind I take your coffee? I don’t eat anything this morning. My mind was fill with hatred and how I’m going to punish him.”

Suho gives her his cup while snicker. “Sorry Luhan but she’s way too strong. I might injured my hand and besides I don’t hit girl.”

Seohyun smiles. “Thank you, Suho. By the way, does the student council receive any threat letter?”

“If I’m not mistaken, I collect almost 10 letters. I kept it safe at the box.”

Luhan turns to snicker. “Threat letter? You guys must be popular or you, Seohyun must kick someone’s so hard that they’re seek for revenge on you.”

“Why, thank you for the compliment. I will make sure I would kick their harder.” Seohyun smirks before taking a sip of coffee.

“Enough with the fight. We’re going to be late for class.” Suho gets up from the seat and followed by Seohyun.

Luhan still sit while finish his hot chocolate. “Wait up!”

Seohyun ignores him. “That’s what you got for talking much rather than drink yours.”

Luhan drink his hot chocolate in one shot before joining them.

When the trio are walking together to the class, the students all around the corner keep talking and whispering. The girls especially feel delighted if one of the boys gives them a smile.

People called them, ‘Three Elements; Fire, Ice and Wind’.

The fire is for Seohyun who is Vice-President in Taekwondo Club, a member of Book Club and one of the pianists in the school’s orchestra. She’s also achieved an excellent performances in academic plus any sports she joins.

Luhan is a heart struck in the school. His baby face attracted most of the girls in the school. The reason he called ‘Ice’ is he doesn’t like to smile and kept exchanging cold word with his friends. He is one of the strong contestants in mixed martial arts and always getting higher score in the exam. He can speaks several languages and often becomes the translator every time there are foreigner visitors.

The wind is for Suho who keeps acting calming when he answers questions paper where people is already whining or witnessing his best friends fighting. He even still smiling when he knock down his tough opponents in judo’s competition not long ago. Both Luhan and him are very popular that people dubbed them as ‘Hottest Bachelor’.

***********************************************

Chanyeol was yawning in the History class for several times. He can’t even open his left eyes because of bored. He takes a quick glance toward his side way. Kai is immersed himself into the subject and so does D.O who doesn’t seems disturb by the noise people makes behind him.

I want to meet Seohyun noona. I wonder what she would like in a person. Some people said she’s serious but others said she’s friendly towards her junior.’ He thought while grinning.

He’s trying to maintain his posture while focusing on the subject. The lecture is stops for a while when a sound of knocking breaks into the silence.

Seohyun’s head peek into the class causing the boys to smile and either opens their eyes when the goddess of school comes to their class.

“Sorry for interrupting but Mrs. Jung is calling you for the sudden meeting.” She informs the teacher.

He nods his head before answers. “Thank you, Miss JuHyun. I would proceed later.”

Seohyun bows at him before walks away. The students especially the boys keep watching her until she lost from their sight including Chanyeol.

He keeps smiling like a fool when he saw his dream girl comes into his class.

D.O looks at him before shook his head. “I never see him like this.”