Chapter 3

Noona, I Love You

CHAPTER 3

It’s recess time and as usual, the boys were heading to cafeteria but this time all the seats are already occupied.

Chanyeol who is taller than his other two friends keep watching the entire table at the cafeteria but neither of them is empty. D.O’s stomach is already grumbling. Kai is already had a lunch with his girlfriend at somewhere else.

“What should we do, D.O? There is no empty table to sit.” Chanyeol speaks out.

D.O sighs. “I’m already hungry, Chanyeol.”

On the other side, Suho who is watching them from afar, sighs before decides to approach them. He pats D.O shoulder which causing him to turn around.

“Suho sunbae!” D.O exclaimed.

Suho smiles. “I keep watching both of you who is still standing. I bet you guys are hungry, right? How about join the other and me? If you’re going to wait here any longer, there would be no empty table to sit.” He points toward the seclude table where there is two people is sitting there.

D.O and Chanyeol were hesitated but trail him anyway.

******************************************

At the table, Seohyun is nibbling on the cookies she bought from the home while Luhan is memorizing mathematic formula. Suho is coming their way with wide grin.

“Boy and girl, meet my two juniors. They keep standing on the hallway that I ask them to join us for lunch.”

Seohyun looks up. “Oh, you! I just enter your class earlier.” She points on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol is surprised. ‘She knows me?’

“You know him?” Luhan asks her; curious.

“I just know his face because he’s stand out from the male students in the class. He’s taller like a basketball player. Hey, have you ever playing basketball?”

Luhan hits her head lightly. “How about you offer them your biscuit since they’re might hungry?”

“No need to hit my head, stupid!” She hits his head back.

Both of them keep glaring at each other. Suho lets out a big sigh. “Did both of you know that there is two junior are watching your childish action?”

Seohyun and Luhan stick out their tongue at the same time. D.O can’t help but laughing.

“Is there anything funny?” Luhan turns his attention. D.O shook his head.

Seohyun offers them her biscuits, which they take it with happily. “So, what’s your name?”

 Chanyeol answers first with enthusiasm. “My name is Chanyeol who is from 4B. Nice to meet you, noona.”

Seohyun somehow feels captivated with his personality because he keeps smiling and plus, he is much taller than other students. “Chanyeol, huh?”

“My name is Kyungsoo but my friends called me D.O.”

Suho nods his head before getting up to vendor machine. “I’m thirsty. What do you want to drink?”

“As usual.” Seohyun and Luhan chorusing together.

Chanyeol and D.O are hesitating to tell him. Suho is snicker watching his juniors nervous.

“Hey, we’re not cruel senior! Just thought us as one of your friends, okay?” Suho pats both of their back. They let out an awkward laugh.

“Well, I want latte.” Chanyeol answers.

“Same with me. Sunbae, let me help you!” D.O replies before following him.

After both of them are leaving, the three who are left turn into silent mode.

Chanyeol keeps taking a quick glance towards Seohyun while Seohyun is focusing on her book. Luhan is yawning before tapping her shoulder.

“I want to go to restroom for a while. You, don’t try to do anything funny.” Luhan gets up from the seat before shot Chanyeol a death glare.

Seohyun sighs before looks at Chanyeol who is staring down.

“Hey, ignore that guy! He loves to pick fight on random people. If I’m not forgetful yet but your name is Chanyeol, right? What do you love to do when you got free time?”

He was speechless. His dream girl is talking to him. What he’s going to reply?

“I prefer sleeping.” He’s blurting out.

Seohyun was hiding her smile when Chanyeol just realized his mistake.

“I’m so sorry. I prefer hanging around with my friends while taking photo.” He hides his embarrassing by looks down.

“You’re like taking photo?”

Chanyeol’s eyes were sparkling when they’re talking about photograph. “I loved it. I feel happy whenever people praise my talents in taking cherish moment in the photo.”

Seohyun laugh softly. “I can see your passion in it. Did you join photograph club?”

“Yeah but we’re not that active since most of the student prefer to join dancing or singing club. They aren’t interested in pictures anymore.”

“Hey, don’t say like that! I still like taking photo from old camera instead of digital camera. I can give you some idea. How about you’re taking pictures from each club and show it on your board? Put a short caption under it so it feel like reminiscing past memories.” Seohyun suggests.

“You mean by taking their picture without their knowledge?”

Seohyun burst out laughing. “Of course it does. Won’t it be memorable? Not the funny picture you would frame on the wall. Just lenient and smooth pictures. You know how to do it, right? Maybe they would give their attention to the club.”

Chanyeol was speechless. How could he never thoughts of this idea? She’s not just an ace. She’s really an extraordinary girl to be given an ace name.

Instead of reply, he only stares at her with admiration.

At the same time, Luhan who is just get back from the toilet; hits his back from behind. “Why are you staring at her like that?”

Seohyun shots him a glare. “Let him be. That’s rude and it’s hurt!”

“Yeah, yeah. Oh, drink is arrived! Why are you guys so late?”

D.O and Suho are approaching them with tired face. It looks like they’re just running for a miles.

“Let me answers that. Your fans just chase you.” Seohyun’s answer is causing them to laugh.

D.O’s face looks like he’s going to faint anytime soon. “Now I know how you felt.”

Seohyun and Luhan burst out laughing until the tears fell down.

“You’re funny.” Seohyun said while wiping the tears.