Chapter 3.5: I CAN'T WEAR THAT!

We Can't Get Married!

 

CHAPTER 3.5:

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

It was finally time to eat~ After hours of going around and walking around, we finally settled inside a resto. It wasn’t too long before our food arrived. As soon as it landed in front of our table I started to dig in.

“Wanna talk about the catch?” Sunbaenim blurted out of nowhere while I just blinked my eyes twice. Boo-ya, catch?

“Have a good time.” The waiter beamed at me as soon as he finished placing down our food. Ahhh~ a fan boy I guess? I smiled back as he slowly vanished beneath my eyes. I got back into my concentration with my food and plunged a piece of kimchi in my mouth. Uwaaa~ This is JJANG!

“Yah. Kwon Yuri. I’m talking to you.” Sunbaenim suddenly ranted, earning my attention. Ahh, ku-re. He was saying something earlier. What was it again? Oh yeah, they catch.

“What’s about the catch?” I asked him as I blinked my eyes and plunge another piece of kimchi into my mouth.

“Here’s the deal. Beneath my catch is 10 catches. Do you get what I mean?” Sunbaenim replied while I simply shrugged. Can’t listen to him right now. Too busy with my food~

“Aiigoo. Shinja.” He suddenly remarked as he took a deep sigh. What now? Sunbaenim sure have a lot of problems. I was about to plunge another piece in my mouth when a hand suddenly snatched my food away.

“Yaah Sunbaenim!” I slightly shouted out of disbelief as I looked at him. Taking away my food just like that?! Sunbaenim should pick up his manners somewhere!

“I’m talking to you properly but it seemed like you were too busy with your food. That’s why I’m taking it away for a while.” Boo-ya?! Now he acts husbandly now! Aiigo, shinja!

“Sunbaenim give it back.” I said in a firm tone as I slouched. Gaah~ I’m too hungry right now that I can’t argue anymore.

“Not until you listen to me.” He replied in a matter-of-fact voice while I sat straight and answered.. “Ne—I will! I am listening to you diligently right now.” Wait, did I just use aegyo?

Ku-rom.” He smiled as he placed back my food right in front of me. I simply grinned and enjoyed the scent of the food~ Aaahhh~

“Now, like I said..” Sunbaenim started another conversation while I looked at him. I have to show him like I’m listening to him.

“My catch is 10 wishes, to be exact.” He added while I nodded. So, if his catch is 10 wishes it would be like this: CATCH = 10 wishes. I nodded with agreement that is surely wise huh? As expected from sunbaenim. I plunged a piece of vegetable into my mouth and felt heaven~ Aiigoo~ Kimchi stew are the best!

“It’s okay?” He suddenly asked while I simply answered.. “Ne.” And I took another piece into my mouth. This is simply jjang. All I can think about right now is food. I took a quick glance into sunbaenim and saw him smiling widely.. Boo-ya? Is he already crazy? And wow, he’s smile is kind of creepy since it seemed like it has something behind it.

“So basically, it’s CATCH = 10 wishes ne?” I started another conversation to stop him from smiling. Seriously, his smile is creepy.

“Great. You got it perfectly.” Sunbaenim praised me. I simply nodded and smiled. Aiigoo~ I am great after all~ CATCH = 10 wishes huh? Yah, wait a minute.

“CATCH = 10 WISHES?!” I suddenly gathered up my senses and thought loudly as my eyes widened.

“Maja.”  Sunbaenim nodded and grinned.

“MWORAGO?!!” I practically shouted out of disbelief, earning the gaze of the people inside the restaurant. I quickly covered my mouth to avoid any another noises. BOO-YA?! Kwon Yuri, Boo-ya?! How come you didn’t realize it?! BABO! BABO! BABO! What’s up with CATCH = 10 WISHES?! That is so greedy! Aiigoo. This sunbaenim is surely greedy! But how come I didn’t realize it and agreed?! Yah! Kwon Yuri! You were way too distracted with the food! Look what you got yourself into!

“Perks of being hungry huh? Oh well, you have to grant those 10 wishes. Be a real genie for my wish~” Yunho sunbaenim said in a cool yet teasing tone. I knocked my head with my bare palm. Dang! Kwon Yuri!

“I don’t grant the wishes of greedy people.” I said in a firm tone and sat properly. Hah. Who said I have to obey him?

“Oh, you have to. It’s just if you don’t want to be really chased by antis.” Yunho sunbaenim suddenly brought up the topic while I just slightly widened my eyes..

“One statement can destroy everything. I wonder what I should say..” He added as he poked his lips with his chopsticks.

“Seriously?” I gasped out of disbelief and laughed sarcastically. Dang! Why do girls die over for guys such as him?!

“Ne, seriously. You have to this properly if you don’t want to see your UFO crashing down because of antis.” Sunbaenim added off another sentence which just gave me more stun. This guy is seriously something! Using his popularity so he can scare me? I just rolled my eyes and plunged another kimchi into my mouth. Now I’ve lost my appetite. Thanks to him!


Minutes passed and we finally finished.. Ani, wait. It’s: he who finally finished eating his meal. Though I really loved the stewed kimchi, I practically lost my appetite. Kudos to sunbaenim. I thought we’ll go home after eating but sunbaenim suddenly pulled my sleeves and dragged me down in an apparel store..

“Here we are.” Sunbaenim stated as I looked up and check the store.. Teenie Weenie.. Boo-ya? What are we doing here?

“Kajja.” Sunbaenim dragged me inside the store as he pulled me by my wrist.

“Sunbaenim, what are we doing here?”  I asked out of curiosity as I looked around the store.

“Buying couple stuffs.” Sunbaenim answered plainly while I almost choked.

“Boo-ya?!” I gasped out of disbelief and followed him as he goes around the store.

“I said couple stuffs. Are you deaf?” And he gave off another pathetic sentence. Seriously! What should I do with this guy?!

“Hmm. Let’s have this, this, this, and this.” He uttered as he continuously picked up couple shirts and tracksuits. He is surely extravagant! Wasting money just for these stuffs? Aiigoo.

“Yah sunbaenim! Stop wasting money! We don’t need this kind of stuffs anyway.” I ranted as I voluntarily helped him carry the clothes he got.

“Boo-ya? I’m not wasting money as long as it’s for both of us.” Pathetic sentence, strike 2. Aiigoo~ I should teach sunbaenim a lesson.

Aniya, come to think of it sunbaenim. It’s better to use the money you’ll spend here in charities. It’s a lot more worth than this.” I gave him a short lecture as he continued to go around.

“Yah, this is pretty!” He exclaimed as he picked up a couple black and white long sleeved rounded collar that has a print that says I’m husband and I’m wife in the perspective shirts. Aiigoo~ This guy! Not even paying attention to me.

“Yah sunbaenim did you even hear what I said?” I slightly shouted earning his attention.

“Of course I did. I’m not that rude like you.” And his last statement had hit me really hard. Was I that rude? Gee, Kwon Yuri! Don’t ask obvious stuffs. But come’on. I was never rude to him that much! He’s just taking things exaggeratedly.

“If you’re talking about charities, it’s fine. I give donations to orphans and charities every month.” He added, earning my attention.

“Araso. It’s not like I have to wear it anyway.” I mumbled as I purse my lips.

“You have to Yuri. It’s my first wish. If you won’t do it, it’ll just mean more punishments.” Hands down, no matter what you say right now Kwon Yuri it won’t matter. He has the complete control at stuffs right at the moment. So, all I can do is obey.

“Using your popularity to scare me? Meanie.” I mumbled childishly as I pouted and finally placed down the clothes in the counter as he finished buying tons of stuffs.

“Mianhe, but it’s the only way I know.” And another pathetic sentence, strike 3! What does he mean by only way?

“Oppa, its 500, 000 won.” The female employee said in a very girly tone. Ahhh~ A fan girl of sunbaenim. Moreover, how much is it over all? 500, 000 won? Boo-ya! That’s too much! That’s half of 1M! Yah! This guy is surely extravagant!

“Sunbaenim, boo-ya? That’s too much.” I ranted as I pulled him by the sleeves. Aiigoo~ This guy should listen to me. He bought too much!

“Here’s my credit card.” He smiled as he handed out the credit card to the employee as she blushed. I bet that employee is already dying inside. Kunde, did he even listen to me?!

Yah sunbaenim!” I slightly shouted, once again earning his attention.

Waeyo? It’s my money anyways.” He childishly reasoned out while I bit my lip. Right, it’s his money. But! It’s still too much. He spent too much! Plus, I don’t want to wear couple stuffs that often! By the looks of what he bought he probably got 10 or more couple stuffs!

“Still! You have to learn how to spend money wisely! If you’ll really get married in the future you can’t be like this. Buying stuffs whenever you want to when you don’t even need them!” And ta-da, I gave off another sermon while he just chuckled. Wow, Kwon Yuri! You just embarrassed yourself!

“Aiigoo~ you’re acting too wifely right now.” He suddenly blurted out, practically embarrassing me. Kwon Yuri, boo-ya?! Look at what you did! I can feel my cheeks burning up out of embarrassment!

“Aiish. Shinja!” I ranted childishly as I covered my face with my bare palm. He can’t see me blushing! He’ll just tease me and blurt out weird stuffs.

“See, we’re virtually married after all.” And his statement gave off goose bumps into my spine. Hearing him say ‘we’ and ‘virtually married’? Definitely not good!

“Come back again next time oppa~~” The female employee said in a very girly tone as she winked on sunbaenim. Oppa?  I slightly chuckled seeing Yunho sunbaenim suddenly getting uncomfortable. Do girls these days are this desperate?

“Ne~ Your oppa will surely come back next time.” I answered instead of him. Sunbaenim getting really uncomfortable is damn funny. You can tell it by his smile. Aiigoo~ Sunbaenim handed out 3 paper bags to me as he pierced his eyes into me, they’re my stuffs particularly and something’s up with his eyes?

“Kurichi, your oppa will come back but the next time he’ll be back, he’ll be officially married to Kwon Yuri.” Sunbaenim suddenly stated while my eyes widened as the employee froze in her place.

Boo-ya?!” I gasped with skepticism as I stared at sunbaenim. He suddenly pulled me by the wrist again to drag me outside.

“What was that sunbaenim?” I asked, still with disbelief.

“Uhhh—that was me telling other people that we’re married?” His brows met as he slightly tilted his head sideways. Acting like his innocent? Aiiish, shinja! I started to step my foot to leave sunbaenim alone.. I can’t handle this anymore.

“Anyway, I still have to decide which couple shirt we should use next week. I’ll just text you.” He suddenly started a conversation as he leveled his footsteps with mine.

“Text me?  I don’t even know sunbaenim’s number.”  I answered as I chuckled. Text me without knowing my number? Hah. This guy is surely funny.

“Oh, no worries. I know you’re number anyways. I asked Taemin to give me your contact number last week.”

“Bwoh?!”

“Heard me.” And he ended the conversation with such plain answer. Aiggoo~ Taeminnie! You’re dead meat!


8pm, I was on my way home riding the van we usually use whenever we have schedules. Basically, I’m physically and mentally tired. I never knew Yunho sunbaenim had that annoying attitude. I thought he’s cool with stuffs, the ones who say no to those who don’t like him. It’s over Kwon Yuri. You’ll never reach the light.. You’ll never get rid of this marriage.. Not with sunbaenim being the hinder! I’m seriously a no match for the guy! Starting from wits to personality. If I’m good he’s better. If I’m the best, he’s the very best. Seriously! What did our company got me into. An hour passed before I finally found myself standing in front of the door of our dorm. Not really aware of the real world. Geez, why do I feel like I’m floating? I opened the door through the key I brought this morning. And much to my expectation the moment I rotated the door knob and heard the door creak, the scene was of course; fanatical, with Sooyoung seating on the couch eating her favorite snack, with Yoona and Hyoyeon chasing down Tiffany with their aegyo voice, with Jessica dozing off in the couch playing loud music, with Taeyeon and Sunny fangirling over the Kang Dong Won photo book given by our fans and of course with Seohyun quietly seating at the corner reading her favorite book. Oh yes, I just described our usual state in our dorm with exact details.

“Omo! Yuri-ah, you’re back?” Taeng suddenly turned her attention towards me, breaking off my trance.

“Obviously.” I  replied shortly. Aiiigoo~ Can’t join the chaos today. I’m too tired.

“Omo! The married girl’s already home!~” Sooyoung said between her chews. Bwoh-yah?! Their just making me feel worse than before.

“Yah! Don’t call me that way. It’s seriously irritating.”  I said with a hint of annoyance as I placed my doll shoes in the corner and stepped inside the living room.

“Yah, stop being so bitter!” Sunny practically scolded me as she stopped fan girling over Kang Dong Won’s photo book while I ignored her and threw my bag somewhere. Very sure, her sermon wouldn’t last for 1 minute. Not when, she got some Kang Dong Won photobook beside her.

Omo! He really looked good here!” Taeyeon suddenly exclaimed, grabbing Sunny’s attention. Bingo~

“Majayo! gaaaah~ I wanna see him soon!” And for a moment, I didn’t exist. Aiigoo~ I took a seat on the couch beside Sooyoung & Jessica respectively.

“I am soo tired~” I grunted as I slouched in the sofa. Jessica looked at me with such suspicious eyes while I just frowned and said.. “Waeyo?”

“Who gets tired when you go out for shopping to date your husband?” She blinked her eyes twice, almost dozing off. Anyone would get tired being with sunbaenim. And she should drop off the word; husband. It’s definitely sending goose bumps down to my spine.

“Having sunbaenim alone is tiresome enough.” I said as I leaned my head in her shoulders.. Aiigoo~ I think I got too much for today. As for Jessica, I knew she would act careless after hearing my answer. After all, she really doesn’t love to gossip about such things.

“Yah Kwon Yuri!” There you go, its Tiffany saying my name with her English accent. I’m very sure she’ll ask a lot of question & scold me about me acting that way and stuffs.

“Waeyo?” I replied with a hint of tiredness while she finally settled beside me and panted.. “Seriously! Someone should send those chodings to a mental hospital!” She complained, obviously complaining about Yoona and Hyo’s attitude.

“I would rather spend my whole day with them than to be with Yunho sunbaenim.” I swore under my breath as it was my turn to complain. I took a look to Tiffany who had this Oh-My-Gosh-Do-You-Even-Know-What-You’re-Saying look. Right, she’s a fan girl of sunbaenim which means she’s on his side.

“Yah! How can you say that?! Having sunbaenim alone enough is fun!” And she defended sunbaenim. Sure she does, that’s what all fan girls do. I just shrugged not to make this conversation long. I don’t want to be scolded by her don’t I?

“Yah, I heard you had a date with him today! How was it? I’m sure it’s fun! Did he buy you stuffs?” She suddenly hyped up and intertwined her hands, looking really excited about my answer.

“Seems like it.” Thanks Yoona! Thanks for answering the question for me. Anyway, I’m sure Yoong just butted in without any particular reason.

“Yah unnie! This is pretty expensive! He got this all for you? From his own money?” She added as she talked with such amazement.

Boo-ya? What are you talking about?” My brows met upon her sentence making me turn my head into her direction. And guess what? She holding on to the couple shirts sunbaenim bought for me earlier. My eyes widened in surprise as I shouted.. “YAAHH!”

“Omo! Yah Kwon Yuri! How mean can you be?! Yunho oppa even bought this things for you yet you’d rather spend a day with this annoying chodings than to be with him?!” And Stephanie Hwang had started her sermon. Aiigoo. Now I’m the mean one. Oh well, I’ll always be an antagonist in sunbaenim’s fan girls’ eyes.

“This is so sweet of him! How I wish I was Yuri~ having fun with oppa. Him buying stuffs for me~ Kyaaa~”

“Go on Fany. Kindly, replace me! And what do you mean by fun? I was dead bored earlier.” I practically broke Fany’s ego as I stood up and snatched away the hoodie she was holding to place it back in the paper bag.

“Yah Yuri unnie! Is this what you call dead bored?” And, Yoona’s voice suddenly spoke earning my attention. Then, there she was holding my phone showing it to Fany. Now, what did she find on my phone? There’s nothing special there anyway!

“Yah Kwon Yuri! You’re the meanest girl ever! You call this dead bored?! Look at Yunho oppa, doing this for you! Aiigoo! I think I’ll be the happiest girl alive if oppa did this for me! I think you left your manners on the street, you better walk down and pick it up!”

Bwoh?!” I gasped upon Fany’s another sermon, my brows fringed upon confusion. What did she saw anyway? I stepped beside Fany who was already alone holding onto my phone and snatched it away from her. To my greatest luck, it was the couple of photos I took earlier when I was playing around with sunbaenim. It was him wearing a pink headband, smiling with a V-pose, to be exact.

“Im Yoona!” I practically curse under my breath as I looked at Fany who was giving me the can-you-explain-this look.. “I—I, well—this is no—nothing!” I stuttered as I tried to make an excuse. She just grinned widely, showing off her eye smile. Aiigoo! Her smile definitely meant something!

“Aigoo~ Kwon Yuri. One day, I wouldn’t be surprised if one day you'll fall into the  edge of love .” She said as she finally stepped away from me and headed to her room.

“Bwoh?!” I frowned at her sudden statement. Me? Falling in the edge of love? Over my dead body. I just rolled my eyes and picked up my things. I don’t want Yoona mingling into my things again don’t I?


 [Yunho’s P.O.V]

I was finally on my way home after spending hours with the sarcastic kid. Today was pretty tiring I must say but I did have some fun in some ways.. It felt like the sarcastic kid and I have gotten closer in some ways though she just thinks I’m just an annoying sunbae next door ruining her new built-up career. Maybe that’s the reason why it’s fun.. Though she kept on complaining & complaining, she always gives up at the end and do what I say. After all, I’m the husband and she’s the wife in some weird way huh? The thing is, when I talked to PD-nuna earlier, she said the sarcastic kid and I are getting along well in once again a weird way.. She even said she can see solid success with our marriage since she said it was really a different one.. She can’t even wait to see the pilot episode on screen.. Do we really work out in some people’s eyes?

“Yunho-sshii. We’re already here.” Hansul hyung; my driver to be exact suddenly spoke, breaking off my trance. Ahh~ My mind’s too filled with our marriage’s thoughts huh?

Ahh ye hyung. Kamsamneeda.” I said with a beam and stepped down the vehicle. I quickly headed into my condominium..  Another night filled with silence huh? I sighed upon the thought. I guess I’d rather be with the sarcastic girl talking, complaining loudly and stuffs than to be in such a silent place. I rotated the door knob and expecting the same scene, just a place filled with furniture but.. “Hyung!!” Changmin, unexpectedly stood up from my couch. I was half happy and half surprised though.

“Yah, what are you doing here you kid?” I chuckled as I placed down the paper bags in the corner of the living room and threw my cardigan into the sofa.

“I asked manager nuna to make me settle in your condo. I’m definitely envious of your place!” He said with such a cool tone as he sat back and grinned.

“I told you before. Both of us should learn how to be independent right?” I slightly scolded him as I headed in the kitchen to get some water.

“Can you be a little nicer? I can’t stand the silence at my apartment! I’m dying to have someone to talk to every night.” He ranted like he used as he talked with a loud voice, loud enough for me to hear though we’re meters apart.

“So you’re going to make noises in my condo?” I chuckled as I took water from the refrigerator and picked up a glass.

“Obviously. Anyway, how’s your date?” He suddenly shifted into another topic as I finished filling my glass with water. Boo-ya? The news is already out?

“Korean media is sure fast.” I chuckled as I headed back into the living room and sat beside him.

“Of course it is. Anyway, you didn’t answer my question. How was it?”

“Well, it was such a sarcastic day.” I said with a plain voice as I drank.

“Sarcastic? Boo-ya? Is that the reason why the video posted in the internet showed you smiling while watching Yuri-ah dance Keep Your Head Down?” Changmin chuckled while I raised both of my brows. That video is out too?

“Yah. I—I’ts a diff—different story.” dang it, why am I stuttering? Changmin as expected chuckled out loud and ended up messing my hair.

“Aigooo~ I’m expecting a lot from you guys. Anyways, your couple would definitely be a big hit!” He suddenly remarked while I just wrapped my arms around his neck and played violently with him like I usually do.

“yah hyung! I thought avoiding violence is a part of maturing?!” As expected, he ranted as he winced in pain. I chuckled and replied.. “You won’t mature if you can’t withstand this kind of stuffs.” I surely miss this kind of moments..


[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Another week has passed.. Another 6 peaceful days had gone by.. Our schedules are slowly getting packed for we’re preparing for Japan. Time flies so fast that I didn’t even how the days passed by.. And yet, here I am now once again on my way to Gangnam-gu to film another episode for We Got Married. Another tiring day has yet to come.. The day that would ruin my whole week.. The day that will worry my whole week.. I sighed upon the thought and decided to hit my forehead with my bare palm.. With my situation right now, that’s the only thing I can do.. The vehicle I was riding on suddenly stopped, stopping my river of thoughts from flowing..

“We’re here?” I plainly asked driver-oppa as he nodded through the mirror.

Kamsamneeda.” I beamed and stepped outside the vehicle. Shinsegae Department Store huh? It’s been a long time since I dropped by this place.. I guess my last visit was 2007? As far as I remember. I walked inside the huge dept store in front of me and headed into its map. Café Mucho. I tried to spot the place and found out it was only meters away from. A long day is about to start. I felt how heavy my foot was as I slowly stepped them closer to the café. They surely want to drag me away from the place but it won’t stop bringing me there. Crazy right? I finally reached the place and looked around. Then, I saw sunbaenim seating in the end of the store looking outside as the girls inside the café go crazy over him. I took a deep sigh as I hold onto the straps of my black-hand bag. I reached to the table he was into and pulled out the chair across him which created a slight creak, earning his attention towards me. A smile quickly crept into his face into the view of me, which makes me feel awkward.

Annyong.” He said with his usual to-die-for smile which I’m immune to. But as for the other girls, they almost fainted.

Yah sunbaenim, 2 weeks had passed now yet nothing about us is—”

“It’s great to see you wore the couple tracksuit.” He broke off my sentence as he took a sip of his cappuccino and grinned widely as he stared to me. Tse, he’s definitely thinks he won.

“I didn’t wear this because of you. Fany was bugging me too much that’s why I ended up this way. You should stop thinking that way.” I reasoned out as rested my chin into my left palm and stared blankly at him.

“If you said so. Anyway, I guess I should save my speech for some other time.” He said with such a hint of tease, which annoys me to the core. I just gave out a fake smile and rolled my eyes. But seriously, I didn’t want to wear this stupid couple tracksuit! But since sunbaenim used his power as the oh-so-senior, I ended up being this way.

[FLASHBACK]

My peaceful Tuesday was about to end as I sat into my bed and prepare to go sleep. I took a deep yawn as I stretched my arms upward. Finally, I’ll get a sweet sleep after practicing our new routine for hours. I was about to lie down when I suddenly heard my mobile phone vibrated, earning my attention. Who texts at the middle of the night? I raised both of my brows as I picked up my mobile phone in the bedside table. An unknown number?

Hey sarcastic kid. I already decided on what we’ll wear this week.

--Unknown

Sarcastic kid? Who calls me that way? And decided on what we’ll wear next week? Is this Stylist-unnie? I frowned at the unfamiliar number and decided to reply..

Uhhh. Is this stylist-unnie?

--Yuri-ah:’>

I waited for a couple of minutes before my phone once again vibrated.

Yah, what do you mean by stylist? This is your husband. Babo~

--Unknown

Husband? I blinked my eyes twice. YAAAHH! Is this sunbaenim?! I bit my lip. So he really did get my number! And, the fact that he meant that he said he’ll know what we’ll wear next week means he already picked one couple shirt?! But, I don’t wanna! Aha. Maybe I should just fake my persona. It’s not too late to do that anyway.

Uwaa~ Mianhe but I think you sent this message to a wrong person~~ I’m Soojung-sshii. ^^

--Soojung

Now that will do. I smiled upon my wit. Aiigoo~ Kwon Yuri, you are simply jjang~ It took another couple of minutes before my phone once again vibrated. I’m sure he’ll say: ‘Oh, chesomida. Sorry for wasting yout time’ but..

Yah sarcastic kid. Don’t kid around me. Earlier you were Kwon Yuri then one blink you’re Soojung? Seriously, if you’re going to fool me at least do better.

--Husband:)

Okay, if his message broke my ego. He’s signature totally ruined my night. Husband? Yah! This sunbaenim should get his senses somewhere! This just sends some goose bumps down to my spine. So I replied..

Yah sunbaenim! Drop that ‘husband’ thing. It definitely hurts my eyes!

--I’m.Not.Kwon.Yuri.

It took another minutes before he replied..

You’re such a funny kid. You should get use to those stuffs wifey~ Anyway, I had chose our couple shirt for the week. Use the white tracksuit that has a number printed on it. I thought it would look good on us. You better wear them next week if you don’t want to hear me ranting on my variety show this coming Friday~

--Husband:)

( A/N: Yuri & Yunho's outfit: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1231708&img=422000 )

THAT’S IT. I can’t take this anymore. I turned off my mobile phone and removed the battery and placed it back into the bed side table. I AM NOT WEARING THAT COUPLE TRACKSUIT! NO WAY. Uggh, this definitely ruined my night.

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

But here am I today, wearing the tracksuit he pointed out.  Perks of being a hoobae huh?

“Anyway, before you get too bitter and sarcastic. I already picked out our mission for the day.” He suddenly spoke, dropping off my trance. I turned my head into his direction and stared at his eyes.

“Yey!” I cheered sarcastically as I threw my hands in the air and leaned back my chin into both of my palm this time around. Then he gave me this you-have-to-ask me look so I ended up adding.. “What’s the mission? I am so excited to know.” with a gloomy and fake smile.

We’re getting a house.”

BWOH-YAH?!

--

A/N: Heya My Lovely Readers~~ Go on you could say, I'm one of the meanest writer on Earth for not updating in 2 months~ I'll make sure I'll make it up to you. The next chapters' coming soon~ Anyyway, I just hope I still have readers though. Have fun~ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ;)