Chapter 2: I CAN'T HIDE IT!

We Can't Get Married!

Chapter 2: I Can't Hide It

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

After hours of enduring everything, the filming has finally ended. The heavy lump in my heart had finally faded away. But, the WORRIES were still running on my mind. They were running in my mind as if they were the wheels of the car I’m riding on. Did I say the right things? Wouldn’t my life end if our pilot episode aired? Was I childish? Well, there’s no need to think about it. The answer to that question is a definite YES.

“So, did filming go well?” Manager oppa who was sitting beside me out of nowhere asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

“Ahh. The filming? It uhh, did uhhh—well.” And that was a lie. Who would say that bizarre and weird meeting did well? Aiiish, shinja.

“Oh, I can see that. Did it really go well that you thought about it twice and uttered while saying it did well? I completely understand.” Manager oppa raised a brow as he looked out in the window. WOW YURI! He almost believed you! What’s the sense of lying anyway? Your manager knows you too much; he’s been with you since 2005. But, can’t give up! I can still make him believe that our filming did well.

“Yah oppa. Don’t you trust me? You know me well right? I’m good at shows.” And my sarcastic laugh came out.

“Oh well then, I believe at what you said. I’m looking forward to your pilot episode.” Manager oppa just grinned while I bit my lip. Seriously, out of our 10 managers why Yooshin oppa?!

“I’m just doing my job. So don’t blame me ne? I’m the only person available right at the moment.” And what now? Manager oppa already know how to read minds? Great Yuri, really great! I just leaned on and took out my ipod. In this way I could escape from manager oppa and my thoughts..

--

“Yuri-ah!!!!!!!” DAMN IT! What was that?! I opened my eyes and guess what? It was Fany, already sitting beside me. The vehicle I’m riding on was already parked in front of SM Entertainment Building. I looked out to my left and manager oppa is already gone. I yawned and shifted my gaze back to Fany.

“How’s filming?” She flashed her bright eye smile as she asked.

“Why do people keep asking me that?!” I covered my face with both of my eyes and grunted.

“Ne? As far as I know it’s only manager oppa and I who asked you.” Fany bent her head sideways and raised her brows. Right.. But it’s still too much!

“Let’s just talk about that later. Why am I here anyway?” I yawned and stretched my arms.

“We have practice. Our dance routines for our company’s concert remember?” Tiffany reached her hand out to me to help me get out of our vehicle.

“Shinja? I thought that was tomorrow.” I answered as I took her hand and got out of the vehicle.

“Then you’re obviously wrong.” Fany slightly giggled and bunged the door of our vehicle.

“I can see that.” I managed to answer back as we started to trail off. We headed to our usual practice room.  We would once again spend hours and hours of practicing. But, I think it will be a lot fun since the others would join us.

“Modu modu annyong!~” I gladly greeted them as soon as I stepped my foot into the practice room. I saw BoA unnie, f(x) dongsengs, Vic unnie and of course our members.

“Yuri unnie!!” Yoona’s aegyo voice welcomed me as soon as she ran to hug me.

“I missed you!” She said in her aegyo voice. Seriously Yoong! I miss you too but you’re aegyo voice is really annoying.

“Hearing your aegyo voice made me forget that I miss you.” I slightly pushed her away.

“Why does everybody hate it? Hyesun unnie really loves my aegyo.” She pouted as she walked away from me and isolated herself. That’s weird.

“Then go to your Hyesun unnie!” Sooyoung answered her in a high-pitched tone earning laughs from the others. I laughed along and dropped my bag and decided to take a seat beside Taengoo.

“How’s filming?” Taeyeon asked me in her ahjumma tone. SHE KNEW IT?!

“Mworago? What do you mean?” I laughed at her and had my eyebrows fringed.

“Aiiissh. You kid. I know you filmed We Got Married! I love that couple tracksuit by the way.” She pushed me, still wearing her ahjumma tone. No need to ask, I’m sure Tiffany started the gossip among us. Then I wouldn’t be surprised if Yoong knows it too.

“I hope it did well.” I answered her in a plain tone, staring at the floor.

Unnie, why are you so gloomy? You should be glad that oppa’s your husband. Haven’t you heard he’s like the sweetest idol? He’s the definition of every ideal man. Tall, handsome, muscular, actor, a great singer and dancer, gentleman; he had the greatest adjectives you can use to describe a perfect man!” Luna who was sitting beside me shared her opinion, with her hands intertwined; face upward and sparkling-like eyes. She looked like she’s praying but she’s obviously spazzing. Everything she said was true but she didn’t mention the fact that Yunho’s sunbaenims the key to the END of my sweet career.

“You might not understand me.” I patted her head and smiled. It’s really hard to explain.

“I can understand you.” BoA unnie popped out in front me out of nowhere. It kind of shocked me..

“You might not get it unnie.” I gave her a forced smile as I faced unnie.

“Wae? I’ve already spent my 14 years running in this industry. So I know how everything flows in our industry.” She replied. I gulped, right. Boa unnie’s already a veteran in our industry.. Ottokhae?! WHERE’S CHOREOGRAPHER UNNIE?!

“Are you afraid of the netizens? Are you afraid that after your couple aired you might lose your career because of antis? Aiiigoo~ You can’t sacrifice this opportunity just because of your fear. I mean, I’m very sure the public would accept you guys. You make one hot couple. You might even earn a lot of fans.” She added.. That kind of  slapped my whole face. How should I answer unnie?!

“Practice starts now!” Choreographer unnie suddenly emerged. YES!  You’re such a savior unnie and I love you for that! I just bowed to Boa unnie and stood up.

“Usual places.” Unnie ordered around as she dropped her bag in the entrance and stretched.

--

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

Filming ended after a couple of hours and manager nuna told me to head in SM Entertainments’ Building for our practice. Oh yes, I forgot we’re practicing our new dance routine for the upcoming Tokyo concert. I rode the BMW vehicle all by myself and took out my phone while travelling. Few missed calls from Changmin. Wonder what’s up. I decided to call him back. Few rings and finally.

“Yabuseyo?” A child-like voice answered me. Is this Changmin? Anee. It can’t be him.

“Taemin-ah?” I asked him.. The voice was really similar to Taemin’s.

“Ahh ye hyung. I’m really sorry. Were you worried if something had gone wrong? I just pressed the wrong buttons in Changmin Hyung’s cellphone a couple of times now. Mianhe.” I slightly giggled. What a cute dongseng.

“Araso. I’ll hang up now ne?”

“Ye hyung! Jalgayo~ Bogo shipeo hyung~” Taemin told me in a sweet voice before he hung up. I grinned and brought my mobile phone back into my pocket. It only took us a couple of minutes before we arrived in SM Entertainment since I’m really not that far away from it. A couple of blinks of my eyes and we already arrived. I dragged myself into our practice room and saw SHINee dongsengs, Super Junior chingus and hyungs.

“Hey guys.” I greeted them as soon as I stepped inside. Their eyes we’re not focused on me but on the tracksuit I’m wearing.

“Is my outfit odd?” I raised a brow and stretched the top I’m wearing. Their stares can obviously melt my tracksuit.

“Ye. It’s odd. But not that kind of odd.. I mean odd in a good way.” Eunhyuk answered me as he continued to stare at my tracksuit.

“You guys need to stop staring at my tracksuit, I feel really weird.” I smirked and sat down beside Leeteuk hyung.

“Yah, are you dating someone?” I was kind of shocked with hyung’s sudden question.

“Are you?” He quickly added upon not hearing me answer after splits of seconds.

“Aneeyo hyung. I’m not dating someone.” I answered him after I giggled. What’s up with them?

“Are you sure?” Taemin added. Their eyes were all on me, they all looked like detectives trying to spy on me.

“What’s up with you guys? You need to stop staring at me.” I rested my chin in my left hand and looked at each one of them.

“We will stop staring at you after you explain why you are wearing the other half of a couple tracksuits.” Teukie hyung told be as he stretched his legs and looked at me through the huge mirror in front of us.

“This? Ahhh. I filmed WGM earlier.” I answered hyung as I looked down at my tracksuit.

“Shinjayo?!” All of them asked in unison. Their reactions were epic, especially Changmin’s.

“I thought there’s no definite date yet.” Changmin stated upon hearing my answer.

“That’s what I thought too. But manager nuna called me last night.” I explained and looked at him. To be honest, I was kind of shocked last night too but that’s the way my job goes ne?

“Then who’s your wife hyung?!” Taemin exclaimed as he slide in front of me. Yuri would be surely furious if she knew I told them.

“Find that out on our pilot episode.” I coolly told them.

“Practice is up.” Choreographer hyung clapped as he stepped inside our practice room.

--

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

Practice continued. The dance steps were on it’s the same difficulty. We managed to move in sync like we usually did. 3:00 pm. Unnie finally let us take a break after 2 hours of practicing for a 4-minute dance routine.

“I want to eat a hamburger!!” Sooyoung grunted as she lay down in the floor. Hamburger actually sounds really good. Besides, I’m starving. I haven’t anything since lunch except for drinking a juice with Yunho sunbaenim.

“Unnie you’ll die!” Seohyun blurted out upon hearing Sooyoung. Aiiigooo~ It’s really hard to talk about hamburgers and stuffs in front of Seohyun since she’ll start ranting in front of you.

“I want aircon!!” Taengoo exclaimed as she grabbed a chair so she can reach the 6 ft above the ground air conditioner. Sulli and Fany were busy gossiping while Jessica took a nap on her dongseng’s shoulders; Krystal to be exact. The others were minding their own business; some were checking out their mobile phone, some were still drinking and me? I just stared on the floor. Crazy right?

“Yuri-sshii.” A voice called out for my name. I spotted the origin of the voice and found out it was Seohae unnie; one of SHINee’s manager.

“Ye?” I stood up and walked in front of her. I wonder what’s up.

“Can you do me a favor?” Unnie looked like she was really pleading. Since I’m kind of close to her I wouldn’t mind taking tasks from her ne?

“What is it unnie?” I smiled as I inserted my hand in my tracksuits’ pocket.

“Can you please bring these water bottles in the guys’ practice room? I forgot to do some couple of errands and the guys need it now.” She explained, still wearing her pleading look. I looked back to check if it’s alright to leave and turned to unnie again.

“Sure thing.” I accepted her favor and she handed out the box filled with water bottles.

“Kamsamneeda Yuri-sshii. I owe you a lot. I have to go now.” Unnie did a 90 degree bow in front of me. I gave unnie a smile as a sign of your welcome. Then she vanished right in my front. I was left in the door carrying the box.

“It’s pretty heavy.” I mumbled as I shook my head. Better get going. The boys’ practice room was not that far from the girls’ practice room. We’re on the 3rd floor while they were on the 4th floor. I used the elevator to be more convenient. I was actually glad to bring the bottles since I haven’t seen my dongsengs for a while now. I was few steps away from the practice room and I could take a peek on whose inside. I can see Taeminnie, Minho, Eunhyuk oppa, Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa. I’m sure there are still others. I took a few steps to get closer in the practice room and had stepped inside when I noticed a familiar figure.

“The partner of my tracksuit?” I uttered and slightly bent my head sideward’s. Wonder who it is. It’s a huge coincidence. Wait, OMO!! Is Yunho sunbaenim here? Yah, ottokhae?! I should have realized that minutes ago! Of course he’s one of our company’s best dancers and he would be here! Aiiish. KWON YURI BABO!! Ottokhae? Ahhh. Majayo! I can just leave this box here and get out of this quietly, without them knowing ne? I moved quietly and tried not to make any sound as I dropped the box gently. Good thing, no one has noticed me yet. Now, stand properly and then took one step backward GENTLY. You’re doing good Yuri, Their not noticing you. One more step and I’m out of here.

“Yuri noona!!” Taeminnie shouted upon seeing me. GREAT TAEMIN! What a good timing! I saw their head and gazes shift over my figure and all of them looked at me curiously. THANK YOU TAEMIN! THANK YOU!

“Yuri-ah why are you here?” Teukie oppa stood up and came closer to me.

“Did you bring this here?” Donghae oppa asked as he took a bottle of water inside the box. I better go. I need to make this conversation really quick.

“Ye oppa. I just came here to bring those bottles and I gotta go. Annyong~!” I waved my hand and took a fast step but someone held into my wrist. Wow, Minho! There’s no time to stay.

“Why are you in a rush noona? It has been a while since we talked.” Minho stated as he tightened his grip. NOT NOW MINHO, NOT NOW.

“Noona, please stay~ We have a lot to tell you.” Taemin came out of the room and stood beside me. Seriously dongsengs. WHY NOW?!

“I want to stay but noona have a practice.” I gave them a weak smile. Just please let me leave. I can’t stand being in the same room as Yunho sunbaenim.

“What are you talking about? Yoona just texted me and told me you’re in a middle of a break. Your choreographer might be back at 4pm.” Donghae oppa’s brows fringed as he grabbed my wrist to pull me inside, I tried to stop him but like expected he’s too strong for me. Minho got me a chair to seat on.

“Annyong~” I awkwardly greeted everyone inside the room. I tried to avoid my gaze into Yunho sunbaenim, since he was busy texting.

“Yah Yuri-ah. Is there something bothering you?” Shindong oppa who was lying on the floor asked me.

“Ye? There’s nothing bothering me.” AND THAT WAS A COMPLETE LIE; being in the same room as Yunho sunbaenim is definitely NOT FINE.

“Are you sure noona? You would usually stay here to chat with us but today it seemed like your running away from someone who’s inside here.” Key stated as he took a drink. I saw Yunho oppa tried his giggle. SSHIIINJA! Why HIM? WHY?!

“It’s really noth—“

“OMO! Their wearing a couple suit!!!” Taemin eyes widened. Couple suit who?? I tried to look where Taemin’s fingers were pointed. His left index finger was pointed to Yunho sunbaenim while he’s right index finger was pointed to…. me.. Yes, me. So Taemin’s fingers were pointed to me and Yunho sunbaenim. WAIT?! Fingers?! Pointed?! TO Yunho sunbaenim and me?!! YAH!! 

--

A/N: Everyone, this is CHAPTER 2~ Practically, offcam interactions. It's already Summer here in our country. So expect me to update often. HAPPY READING! Please leave feedbacks~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :>