CHAPTER 2.5: THIS CAN'T BE REAL

We Can't Get Married!

 

Chapter 2.5: This Can’t Be Real

 

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

A week passed and I was able to escape through him and the virtual marriage thought. I acted like nothing is happening. I continued with my schedules. I always drop the thoughts not related in my job. I would avoid any possible interactions with Yunho sunbaenim. I already pleaded to manager oppa hundred of times to cancel our virtual marriage but I always fail. He told me I agreed to the job and there’s no going back now. He told me that I’m being so unprofessional, that I should reflect more about myself. Things never go in my way ever since that virtual marriage started. It’s killing me. I want to back out and never show up in front of him AGAIN. But for the record, I should definitely drop my ego since I can see myself in the mirror riding a car, making my way into COEX Mall, our filming site for today wearing a v-collar black chiffon dress with my hair curled. I didn't prepare at this state huh? It’s a weekend once again, meaning it’s time to meet him. But how can I interact with him after THAT?!

[FLASHBACK]

YAAH! Was Taemin really pointing at me?! I shook my head and tried to look again. NO WAY. Yah Yunho Sunbaenim, HELP ME HERE! Stop texting!

“Yuri-ah tell us. Are you dating Yunho?” Teukie oppa came in my front and cupped my shoulders; his eyes were dying to know the answer. DATE?! These people had gone crazy. I’m pretty sure I can fix this if he won’t look up, I can leave here without receiving his gaze.

“I knew it! Hyung was dating someone!” Donghae oppa clapped, he actually looked like a person who won a battle. That was odd.

“Of course not oppa! What are you talking about?” I brushed Teukie oppa’s arms as I sarcastically laughed.  I can do this! I can settle this safely.

“Then why are you wearing couple suit noona?” Taemin looked at me with his circular eyes. SERIOUSLY TAEMINNIE, why do you have to DESTROY everything? Why do you have to put me into TROUBLE?!

“This? It’s pure coincidence.” Mark that as a LAME EXCUSE. Who would believe that it’s pure coincidence?!

“I almost choked because of your answer.” Donghae oppa laughed as soon as he gulped the water he’s drinking. THANKS OPPA! You are sure helping me.

“Okay, maybe it’s not a pure coincidence.” I had my eyes widened to show how serious I am with my answer. But of course it DIDN’T work out. After meeting Yunho sunbaenim, the more I find a way out into getting involve with him, the more I get involve with him. That’s PISSING me off. When will things go in my way?

“Then we have to ask Yunho hyu—“

“Let me get at the bottom of this. I will explain everyth—“

YUNHO HYUNG! STOP TEXTING! WE’RE TALKING ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND HERE! HELLLOOOO!” And there you go. HOMERUN Taeminnie~ Nice job! Now I want to teleport out of here and get back in our practice room.

“Yuri unnie!” BINGO LUNA! I LOVE YA!

“Omo! Luna-ah, you’re here? Choreographer unnie is already back isn’t she? Thanks for fetching me.” I quickly got up from my seat and pulled Luna who just got in.

“See you guys later~” I waved my hand and ran away from their practice room.

 [END OF FLASHBACK]

End of the story. Now, how can I handle his intense stares?! Aniya Yuri-ah; remember manager oppa’s voice. You have to be a professional. This is a part of creating a name in the industry. BUT NO, this is a part of putting my name in the list of celebrities’ committing suicide! This is creating a name in a tomb! This is seriously giving me a headache! I groaned and cupped my forehead. My eyes were shut; definitely trying to suppress the stress I had ever since I engaged myself in this virtual marriage.

“Yah!” I grunted as I felt a body bumped into mine. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar figure of a man. No doubt, he’s surely a celebrity. Scarf, check! Glasses check! Hat, check! Celebrity, check!

“Mianhe.” The guy quickly bowed and felt apologetic. His voice sounded really familiar..

“T.O.P sunbaenim?” I mumbled as I continued to stare at him. Is he T.O.P sunbaenim?

“Ahh. Ye.” He slightly bowed. Trying to hide his face as much as possible, is he shy? Oh well, this is definitely ironic. I should be the one bowing not him. Awkward silence.. I know him but we’re definitely not close..

“It’s uhh— uhh—..What are—you doing here?” I uttered as I asked him. Why did I start a conversation?! I should have waved goodbye not ask him why he’s here.

“I should ask that question to you first.” He answered me and stood up straight. He’s cool like expected. But, the coldness of his voice was still there. He’s.. scary..

“Filming.” I tried to keep it short and beamed at him. Should I drag myself out of here? No Yuri. That would be really rude.

“You?” I added. That is so not FORMAL. What’s with your mouth Yuri?! You’re not even close with this sunbae.

“Just hanging around.” He answered. Somehow the atmosphere got lighter eh? Should I start another conversation? I mean I can’t just leave and.. Ugggh. Why did you have to bump him Yuri?! And heck you guys are talking in the middle of a crowd right now. Geez Yuri. Some netizens may capture you!

“What are you filming?” Sunbaenim suddenly asked.

“We Got Married.” I gave him another slight smile. It’s official. This conversation is a definition of AWKWARDNESS.

“Really? Lucky guy. I guess you better go? You might be late for filming..” Sunbaenim inserted his hands in his pocket and grinned. Right, that’s a good cue.

“Ahh ye~ Sorry for bothering you sunbaenim. It’s nice talking with you.” I bowed and beamed at him.

“Just call me oppa. Seunghyun oppa.” He patted my head, still smiling. Is this even real??

“Ahh ye oppa. Kamsahamneeda.” I bowed once again. I heard him chuckle a bit..

“I guess see you around?” I just nodded and waved my hand and left.

--

“Annyeonghaseyo. Am I late?” I greeted everyone with a smile. Few cameras and PDs were there. But hundreds of people had their eyes on us. I’M NOW BACK TO BUSINESS. Geez.

“Just in time.” Pd-unnie answered me and gestured that I should go to Yunho oppa already.

“Cameras will roll now.” I nodded and started to step.. Each step was HEAVY. I took a breath and shook my head. I sat at the bench were Yunho sunbaenim sat and raised a brow.

“Hey.” Sunbaenim looked at me.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed. You’re doing a good job Yuri! You’re getting there. You are so being a professional right now!

“Let’s drop honorifics shall we?” Sunbaenim shifted his body to my direction and grinned. He’s really getting into it isn’t he? And now, EYES are all on us. The digital cameras and mobile phones started to strike. Tomorrow, the news will spread. The day after tomorrow, I would see my name in the tomb. I sighed. I just started to be a hot star this days.. Why should it end this early?

“Are you okay?” The next thing I knew was sunbaenim’s palm was already on my forehead. What the heck..

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

“Let’s drop honorifics shall we?” I shifted my body into her direction to grab her attention. I saw her dozing off. She looked like she was out of the world. For a moment I started to observe her. Something was off about her today. Maybe her energy decreased? Her mood was kind of gloomy. Is there something wrong? Is she sick?

“Are you okay?”  I asked her and cupped her forehead. I shifted my gaze in her face and saw a startled expression. Her position stiffened and her eyes widened. I chuckled. Right, we’re not close. Why did I do it anyway?

“Mianhe.” I placed my hands to my sides and looked up. That’s such a foolish thing to do.

“Ah—Aneeyo. It’s fine. I mean.. It’s okay..” She stuttered. That was really a wrong move. I shouldn’t have done that. I knew were not yet close and yet? Aiiissh. Now it turned awkward for both us. Geez. What to do?

“A mission!” She sarcastically cheered as always and grabbed the envelope from PD-nuna. I turned my head into her and grinned. She’s trying to lift the mood huh?

OUR FIRST DATE~

Before you guys officially get married, we would like you to spend a huge time with one another. Since, we noticed you’re not that close though you’re from the same company we decided to set you up on a date. Go everywhere you want and have fun~ On the end of filming you have to write a short letter for one another. HWAITING!

“We’re going to date today huh?” I grinned and stood up.

“It’s not like it’s a date. It’s a get-to-know each other activity.” Yuri crossed her arms and got up. I chuckled.

“What’s the exact term of get-to-know each other activity?” I raised a brow and turned around to face her. It took her a split of seconds before she answered and finally..

“No—nothing in particular.” She uttered and I laughed.

“It’s called a date wifey.” I brushed her hair and grinned. She’s seriously immature and childish. Who would thought she is the same Yuri I know on stage?

“Yah sunbaenim! Drop the nickname. It’s giving me goose bumps. I’m trying to adjust here but if you keep on doing that? Believe me you’ll never see my face in front of this camera again.” She frowned and smirked. So that’s the reason why she kind of cooled down. I laughed a bit. Though I know she’s pretty pissed, it’s nice to hear she’s finally adjusting.

“Araso. Mianhe. Now, kajja.” I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bench.

--

A/N: Heya Guys~ This is chapter 2.5~ I apologize if its kind of boring. Leave feedbacks~ Happy Reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ I promise the next chapter would be full of moments. ^^

 

P.S: I just want to promote my new fanfic; Going Around in Circles. It's a SoShi Bang fic. I wanted to try something new.. So, hope you'll check it out. :>

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32600/going-around-in-circles-bigbang-dara-gdragon-romance-snsd-top-yuri