CHAPTER 6: I CAN'T CONTROL THEM

We Can't Get Married!

A/N: Behold, this is a long chapter~~~ >o< || Hooraaayy for 103 subscribers~!


[Yuri’s POV]

“YURI UNNIE!~” A pair of voices suddenly called out for me, startling me big time. I looked at the door, my eyes almost dropped from their sockets as I saw 6 familiar figures waving their hands at me: Taeyeonie, Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany, Sulli and Luna.

Ahnyonghasseo~!” They all greeted in unison while jaws almost dropped.

Oh, you girls are here.” Yunho sunbaenim stated with a casual tone.

Kwon Yulli, you look like a neighborhood babo right now.” Sooyoung noted while they all chuckled.

Yah, is this how you treat your guests?” Tiffany lectured as they all got in and headed to our couch. I shook my head and tried to keep up with reality.

“Someone should really bring back Yuri unni’s soul to earth.” Luna suggested with a chuckle.

“Here you guys, take a seat.” Yunho sunbaenim said gently as he ushered them to sit.

“Kamsamneeda~” They all said in unison.

Yah, your house. It’s amazing!” Taeyeon said in an ahjumma tone as she slightly pushed me, taking me back to reality.

“Ah, our house. Ye, it was just pure luck.” I replied and nodded awkwardly.

Unnie, look at your living room. It’s extremely gorgeous. Your black 6-seater couch and red carpet are so overgenerous!” Sulli stated with amazement.

“And mind the 60-inch LG flat sreen TV.” Sooyoung added with such sly eyes.

“I think this place is even better than our dorms.” Yoona said with envy. “How did you get all of these? Sponsors?” She asked with a frown while she looked at sunbaenim and me. For a moment, I felt like everyone was looking at both of us as if they’re anticipating for something.

Uhh, I’m going to prepare something to drink for you guys.” I said awkwardly with a nod to escape. I turned around and took a step to head in the kitchen when I suddenly felt a tug in my wrist.

Waeyo?”  I asked, clueless as I turned my head backwards, facing sunbaenim.

“You need help?” Sunbaenim asked casually.

Ani, I can handle. You should entertain our guests instead while I prepare something.” I replied comfortably.

OMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” The six girls seated in the couch all squealed in unison.

That is so drama-like!” Sooyoung noted in a high pitch, jealous and giddy at the same time.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!” And, ear-splitting squeals took over our senses.

“Yah, you need help?” Im choding imitated sunbaenim which cause a worse chaos.

“KYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!” They all fan-girled in unison.

Aiyu.” I just took a short sigh as I lightly scratched my head.

“These stuffs, it’s awkward for me.” Sunbaenim suddenly spoke, earning my attention. I took a glance at sunbaenim and saw him slightly embarrassed, with his palm rubbing the back of his neck with his head bowed down.

“Sunbaenim, this side of you.” I stated. “It’s adorable too.”  I chuckled. Mwahaha, sweet revenge.

“KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” And, the squeals got louder. Dayum, I forgot these girls. I slightly pinched the bridge of my nose.

Sunbaenim, this side of you. It’s adorable too.” Sooyoung imitated me. Oh god.

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK.” They all squealed loudly. I ran into the kitchen to get a pot and ladle. Aish, this is the only way to shut them up.

*PONG* *PONG* *PONG*

Yeodura~” I called out loudly as I endlessly hit the ladle into the pot. And, miraculously they all stopped talking.

“Now~ everyone has their attention on me~ Let’s all prevent ourselves from making unnecessary loud noises shall we?” I said softly as I smiled at them sweetly. “You guys have to take care of your voices too right??~” I added.

“Yeee~”  They all replied in unison while I just smiled.

“Now, I’m going to prepare your drinks okay?~” I stated calmly and walked away.

Omo, I just noticed their couple hoodies!” Sulli said in amazement. Oh right, we’re wearing another set that sunbaenim bought. It was the white hoodie which says I’M HUSBAND and I’M WIFE respectively.

KYYYAAA—” I hit the ladle into the pot once again right before they break into another giddy state.


I went to the kitchen with a relieved sigh. Thank God, I was able to calm those kids down. I thought I’m going to break my ears soon. I went towards our refrigerator but stopped half-way. Do we even have something inside it? o___o

Sunbaenim.”  I called out as I turned around only to see him already standing at the end of the kitchen, leaning in the counter.

“You handled them really well.” He said with a chuckle.

“That’s what you get from living with 8 other loud girls.” I chuckled along.

“I’ve never experienced that before.” He blurted out.

Ne?”  My brows went upwards.

“Those teasing and stuffs.” He replied awkwardly. “I used to go out with someone but we had to do it secretly. So, teasing earlier. I don’t know what to feel: happy, awkward, and satisfied or what.”

Eiiiii, you must be kidding me.” I chuckled. “Anyway, I was about to go and ask you if we have something inside the ref. I remembered we just moved last week and we haven’t bought any stuffs yet.” I informed him as I scratched my hair.

Ah, I’ve bought grocery stuffs already.” He replied.

Shinja?”  I reacted, quite surprised. Wow, he is a responsible-husband after all. I just turned around and opened the refrigerator. Dayum, it was full of the stuffs I like! Coca cola, strawberry ice cream, apple juices, oranges and grapes.

Daebak.I mumbled as I stared at the goodies inside the ref.

Sunbaenim, these stuffs; they’re my favorites!” I exclaimed cheerfully as I took a quick glance to sunbaenim with a smile.

“Of course they are. I asked Taeng.” He replied proudly. Okay, I can’t seem to get that.

Ye?” I asked with my brows creased.

“I’ll go in the living room to entertain our guest. Be quick okay?” He stated and went away. I just pursed my lips and started to prepare the snacks.


[Yunho’s POV]

The teasing and stuffs, I really liked it though it was a huge embarrassment for me. I never experienced anything like that it actually felt indisputably good; maybe because my relationships weren’t really this vivid before. And stuffs in the refrigerator, I really asked Taeng what that sarcastic likes. And yep, that was so sweet of me.

“Yuri will be back in any minute. She’s preparing stuffs for you guys.” I said to the six girls seating in our living room as I settled down in a stool I got beside them.

“Nu-gu?” Sooyoung asked, slightly confused. Okay, that’s odd.

“Yuri.” I answered casually.

“Oppa, don’t you have terms of endearment with unnie?” Sulli suddenly asked, with her brows creased.

Terms of endearment?” I repeated dumbly.

“Ye. You know those; jagiya, yeobbeo stuffs.” Yoona said with excitement while they all fan-girled again.

“Ahhh, I think we’re still not that really close to have those yet.” I stated and chuckled.

“Doesn’t seem like it though. You were so comfortable with each other just now.” Luna opposed, frowning.

Shinja?” I asked, quite surprised.

Kunde oppa, you know our Yuri hasn’t dated anyone before. So she might be a little bit awkward and stubborn at some points you know? Hope you’ll understand her.” Tiffany suddenly opened a topic. She isn’t a bit stubborn though, she’s REALLY stubborn and sarcastic too.

“She hasn’t dated anyone?” I repeated.

“Ye.” They all nodded. Oh, I see. That’s sort of surprising.

“So, please bear with her.” Tiffany pleaded with a chuckle.

“Ahh, I don’t mind. After all, everything that she does, that’s what makes her; Yuri right?” I smiled gently.

“EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK.” They all squealed quietly while I just rubbed my neck. I shouldn’t have said that.

“Why did you refuse to give me such husband?!” Taeyeon exclaimed in her ahjumma voice, making everyone laugh.

“That is dreamy oppa.” Yoona said covering her cheeks with her palm.

“So, what do you think about Yuri unnie then?” Luna suddenly asked.

“Ye?” I chuckled dumbly.

“What do you think of her?” Sooyoung repeated.  This question is too sudden.

“Honestly, I haven’t thought about it too. But, let’s see.” I paused for a while. What do I really think of this sarcastic kid? Hmmm, well her crazy antiques do amuse me. And her laughs, they are adorable. Her stubborn side, ahh, it’s irritating sometimes but yea, eventually cute. Well, her reactions they’re daebak. She’s sort of thrifty but that what makes her so wifely. And she’s so honest with herself. I think she’s also sweet but she doesn’t show that side of her to me often.

“And, look at that billion dollar smile.” Taeyeon said in her ahjumma voice.

“He’s in a cloud-nine you know!” Sooyoung replied and then..

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!~~~~~” They all squealed in unison. Wait, why—?

“Now, now.” Yuri’s voice suddenly spoke. “What’s with the commotion?” She asked from behind as she settled down the snacks. She looked at me, implying that there must be something I did.

“I didn’t say anything.” I blurted. While she just pursed her lips in a cute way, probably not believing me. “I swear.” I added raising my palm in the air.

“Thanks for the food~” The six girls spoke with bliss. Yuri just stood beside me.

“Sit down. I’m going to get another stool.” I told her as I stood up and went to get one.


[Yuri’s POV]

I was done preparing the snacks and went back to the living room with a tray in hand only to see the girls squeal and fan-girl to themselves once again. Aiyu, this is one of the reasons on why I don’t want to lose them in my sight.

“Now, now.” I made exclaimed right before I reached the living room. “What’s with the commotion?” I asked gently yet fatally. I quickly settled down the tray of food in the table. I looked at sunbaenim bluntly, I’m sure he said something.

“I didn’t say anything.” He blurted upon noticing my stare. Oh, squeeze me. “I swear.” Sigh, these girls.

“Thanks for the food~” The six girls thanked with bliss while I just stood beside sunbaenim.

“Sit down. I’m going to get another stool.” Sunbaenim ordered as he stood up and went away. I just took a deep sigh and sat at the stool.

“Now, what did you ask?”I asked the six girls seating beside me as they started to devour the fruits I brought.

Ye?”  Taeyeon asked innocently.

“Spill it.” I ordered, determined.

“We asked nothing.” Sooyoung defended in a high tone but her eyes, I knew they were lying. And, seriously I could see most of them trying to hide their laughs.

“You have to spill it while I’m nice.” I said with a poisonous smile.

Okay, maybe we did ask something.” Tiffany admitted with a giggle.

“Something like?” I questioned, keen to know the answer.

“Maybe something like: what did you mean to him.” Sooyoung replied slyly as she plunged a couple of grape in and exchanged glances with the others.

Mwo?”  I frowned. Aish, seriously these girls!

“He wasn’t able to answer anyway. Since someone unwanted came.” Yoona butted in, chuckling.

Yah, I’m going to strangle you to death later.” I threatened with a scowl.

“Aiyu, let’s prevent from being violent, araso?” Sunbaenim said from behind. He then, placed the stool he got beside me and settled down.

“Fine. You guys are comrades.” I said as I pursed my lips while sunbaenim just chuckled and pinched my nose while I shook my head with disapproval.

“Why are they so sweet?!” Taeyeon mumbled out loud with jealousy.

“This is like frankly rubbing salts on our wounds.” Sooyoung chuckled with sarcasm.

“Yah, seriously guys. Cut it out.” I screeched.

“Anyway, what are you guys doing here?” Yunho sunbaenim opened a topic.

“Housewarming?” Sulli replied, unsure too.

“Yah, sunbaenim. Why ask something obvious?”' I faced him. Seriously, doesn’t he watch We Got Married? Once you bought a house, a housewarming is a given!

“I just felt like it.” He replied with a shrug. “But anyway, why are you all girls? Should I call Changmin to come over too?”

Andwae, sisters-in-laws first!” Taeyeon whined cutely while I looked at her skeptically.

“We’re all under the same company.” I told them. “This is actually considered .” I chuckled.

“That is partially true.” Luna replied awkwardly.

“But not anymore. We talked all by ourselves and decided to divide the company into two.” Sulli confessed. “The girls will be Yuri unnie’s sister while the boys will be Yunho oppa’s brothers.” She continued.

Mwo?” I scowled. “We’re a family. We should be united.” I grumbled.

“Well, we are united. Since you two are married.” Taeyeon answered instinctively while I almost choked.


[Yunho’s POV]

I came back to the living room with a stool in hand only to hear Yuri talking about death and stuffs. Ahh, maybe violence is part of her nature. She and I conversed naturally and sarcastically like before but it eventually led the 6 girls into another dimension. I enjoy the teasing actually. And, the topic reached into us SM Town splitting into two groups: guys for me, girls for her. But not until Taeyeon said that we are united because we’re married.

“That’s true.” I replied awkwardly with a smile “I can’t wait the guys to come over.” I shifted into a new topic to prevent future awkwardness and sarcasm.

“We actually came here to help you guys out to arrange your house.” Tiffany confessed.

“But everything is already good. Heck, they are even arranged gorgeously.” Sooyoung added. If they confess something like that, I’m sure Yuri will say something like..

“Oh, then you guys should go now.” Yuri blurted. Wow, I’m slowly memorizing her.

Eiiiiiiiiiiiii.” They all complained in unison while I chuckled.

“There’s actually a huge mess outside.” Sulli stated out of nowhere, pointing at the door. Oh right, the furniture I bought.

Maja, I almost forgot about that.” Taeyeon chuckled with agreement.

“Were you guys planning to open a depot?” Tiffany asked with cynically.

“Ahh, those. They are the upshot of someone’s extravagant mindset.” Yuri stated out lout, surely trying to aim at me. She succeeded anyway.

Ouch.” I reacted from behind. “I suppose that someone is me.” I added, making the other girls chuckle. Yuri looked at me with a pretty smile as if she won or something.

Oppa, those are too excessive.” Tiffany suddenly lectured. “Even though this is just a virtual marriage, you should practice living economically.” She continued. I looked at Yuri and I swear she had one of the brightest expressions ever.

Ye, I’ll learn from my mistakes.” I immediately apologize and bowed.

Aigu~ We made him apologize for something petty like that.” Taeyeon laughed in her ahjumma tone.

“Everyone doesn’t get to do that with DBSK’s leader. You must be all special.” I replied wittedly.

“We’re the sisters of your special someone.” Yoona replied instinctively.

“Hands down.” I surrendered, laughing. But before I knew it, they were into..

“KKKKYYYAAAAAAAAA~!!” frenzy state again.

“Aiyu.” Yuri just took a deep sigh. “You were just having a natural conversation minutes ago and yet..” She uttered.

“I know right.” I chuckled, agreeing with her.

“So, we have to be careful of our words.” She concluded. “You know, even a single word can drive them crazy.” She nodded sympathetically.

“I don’t want to.” I said stubbornly.

Waeyo?”  She scowled.

“Because I like it when they tease us.” I answered her matter-o-fact-ly. “Besides, I’ve never felt anything like this before. Happy yet embarrassed at the same time.” I continued.

KKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!” A set of screams and squeals broke, shaking my whole system. I looked at Yuri and she was covering her ears as if she knew it will happen.

“This is what I’m talking about.” She implied, while I just chuckled.


[Yuri’s POV]

Our day continued with the girls and damn they were all giddy the whole time. We finally found a way to dispose the furniture sunbaenim bought. We decided to sign in the furniture and sell them online. And the profit we get will be donated in a charity work that we can’t still decide yet. It was already late afternoon and the girls will be leaving anytime now. We all gathered in the living room eating snacks, tired after organizing the stuffs outside properly.

“That was tiring.” Sulli exclaimed as she leaned her head in Tiffany’s lap.

“But fun.” Taeyeon opposed while they all chuckled.

“Before we leave, Sooyoung unnie and I prepared a corner~!” Yoona announced enthusiastically.

Ye?”  Sunbaenim and I both reacted, clueless.

“You know like those corners in variety shows.” Tiffany explained.

Mwo?” I grimaced.

“Now, let’s move it!” Taeyeon led and all of them started to get up from their seats and pushed sunbaenim and I in the middle while they all sat in the carpet. And before I knew it the table was already pushed in the corner too.

“Wow, so many things happened at once.” Sunbaenim tilted his head, almost amazed.

“Now, everyone!” Sooyoung yelled as both Yoona and she sat in front of us. “You are watching F(x) Shi Dae’s…”

WE GOT COMPATIBLE~!” They all exclaimed in unison, still gracefully though. They were acting as if they were really hosting a variety show.

“What’s up with the title?” I snorted. While Taeyeon hushed me.

“So today’s main stars are; the Asia’s Hottest Leader: DBSK’s Jung Yunho and SNSD’s Black Pearl: Kwon Yuri~~~~!!” Yoona introduced.

“Paksu~~~!!!!” Sooyoung yelled and they all clapped cheerfully.

“Now, let’s get to business.” Sooyoung invited. “For the first part, let’s play the; We Got The Same Thought!” She continued.

“All you have to do is pick in the two options we give you.” Yoona explained while I frowned in confusion.

“Now, here are F(x)’s Sulli and Luna to demonstrate it to you guys.” Sooyoung exclaimed, shutting my other thoughts.

“Strawberry or Grapes?” Yoona asked.

“GRAPES!” Sulli and Luna both answered in unison. Ahh, so that’s how it goes.

“This game will prove your couple’s compatibility. If you get to answer 5 questions then you succeeded! Good luck!” Sooyoung said.

“Are you ready?~” Yoona asked.

“Ne~!” Sunbaenim and I both answered. Now, the aim is to have different thoughts!

“First question: Dancing or Singing?” Yoona asked. Hah, this is a given.

“DANCING!” Sunbaenim and I both answered in unison.

“Strawberries or Grapes?”

“GRAPES!” We once again answered in unison, I’ll let this pass. I have 3 more.

“Home or Malls?”

“MALLS!” We both answered again. I scowled and looked at sunbaenim and he just shrugged. I’ll make sure that I get the wrong answer next!

“Coca Cola or Ma?”

“MA!” I instinctive answered while sunbaenim said..

“Coca Cola!” I laughed in victory.

“Toe nails or finger nails?” O__O That was random. Oh well, whatever.

“Finger nails!” Sunbaenim and I both answered.

“KKEUT~!” Yoona cheered while they all clapped.

“Moving on to the next corner!” Sooyoung once again spoke. “We have..”

“WE GOT NO NAME FOR THIS GAME!” All of them exclaimed in unison. Seriously, there is 0.00% rate of creativity in their title.

“Since, the mechanics of this game is hard to explain. SNSD’s Tiffany and Taeyeon will demonstrate it to you~!” Yoona chuckled.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” Taeng and Fany cheered. Taeng did a paper while Tiffany did rock. Then a pair of earplugs was both placed in Fany’s ears. A clear bowl full of paper then appeared in front of Fany and she picked up one paper.

“Do you love me?” Tiffany read out loud.

“Yes!” Taeyeon replied instinctively while we all laughed.

“What did she answer?” Fany asked as soon as she took off the ear plugs.

“Of course she said yes.” Yoona replied matter-o-fact-ly. Oh, so that’s how it goes. The person who loses the rock, paper, and scissors game get to choose the question from that clear bowl and at the same time she’ll be given an earplug so she won’t hear the other party’s answer.

“Did you get it?” Taeng asked while sunbaenim and I both nodded.

“Now, let’s play WE GOT NO TITLE FOR THIS GAME~!” Yoona and Sooyoung introduced cheerfully.

*ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS*

I did rock while sunbaenim did paper. Ahh, how unlucky. Sulli quickly placed the ear plug in my ears while Luna offered the bowl. I picked one up.

“Who’s your ideal husband/wife?” I read out loud even though I can’t hear myself too. Wow, the earplugs are so effective.


[Yoona’s POV]

“Who’s your ideal husband/wife?” Yuri unnie read in a messy tone. Wow, the ear plugs really works huh? We all stared at Yunho oppa, anticipating for his answer.

“Oh, I’m going to answer?” Yunho oppa asked naively while we all laughed.

“Yee~” We all answered in unison.

“Well, since she can’t hear me. I can answer honestly.” Yunho oppa said with relief. “Ideal wife? I’m not really sure. But I’m happy with her. I like everything about this sarcastic kid; starting from her charms to her flaws.” He answered.

We all went “Awwwww.” That is so sweet of him.

“What did he say?” Yuri unnie asked as she took off her ear plugs.

“Nothing.” We all denied. Aigu, if Yuri unnie heard it she will be all hysterical and stuffs.

*ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS*

Yuri unnie had rock while Yunho oppa had scissors.

“Oyea~!” Yuri unnie cheered as we placed the ear plugs in Yunho oppa.

“How much is your monthly rental fee?” Yunho oppa chuckled as he read.

Boo-ya? Who thought of that question?!” Yuri unnie frowned.

“Just answer it.” Sooyoung unnie hushed her.

“Well, this house is for free.” She ended up answering anyway.

*ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS*

Yuri unnie did a a paper while Yunho oppa did scissors.

“Score.” Yunho oppa taunted as we placed the ear plugs in Yuri unnie.

“You like it the most when he/she?” Yuri unnie read. “Boo-ya? This is too cheesy.”

“Uhh, I like it when she lectures me about buying stuffs. It’s so wifely.” Yunho oppa answered with a chuckle. While we all face-palmed ourselves. That is so sweet!

“Now what did he answer?” Yuri unnie asked, annoyed.

“You can’t ask about the other party’s answer. Keep that in mind.” Sooyoung unnie suddenly announced. Wow, that’s brilliant.

Mwo?”  Yuri unnie whined.

“That’s the games mechanics.” Tiffany unnie shrugged.

*ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS*

Yuri unnie had scissors while Yunho oppa had paper.

“Mwahaha.” Yuri unnie laughed in victory.

“Have you seen the body guard Sulli admires?” Yunho oppa read out loud, laughing.

“Mwo? That question has no connection with compatibility!” Yuri unnie complained.

“Just answer!” Taeyeon unni ordered.

“No, I haven’t!” Yuri unni answered, annoyed.

*ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS*

Yunho oppa had paper while Yuri unnie had rock.

“Good game.” Yunho oppa commented as we placed the ear plug in Yuri unnie. We didn’t let her pick the question though.

“Are you starting to like him/her?” Sooyoung unnie read out loud while we all squealed in anticipation.

“Ne.”


A/N: *drumrolls* I present to you chapter 6~~~! Kkkk. It turned out longer than expected. I hope it didn't bore nor disappoint you. >o< TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT OKAAAYY?~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!  :) And oh, the brothers-in-law will visit them too, SOON. ;) And, I had to use Yoona's POV in the games since I didn't know how to organize YunRi's thoughts. Lol. Speaking of the games, did you guys understand it? I felt like I messed up with it. >o<