Day 1.5: I CAN’T EASILY STOP THIS MARRIAGE!

We Can't Get Married!

Day 1.5: I CAN’T EASILY STOP THIS MARRIAGE!

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

“Anee. I’m the real deal.” I leveled my face into hers and looked at her brown eyes. She’s totally in the state of denial. I was expecting a gulp and a game over but..

“Yah sunbaenim! You believe this act?” She said between her loud laughs.. A very loud laugh that her eyes started to produce tears. I stood up straight and sighed.. She’s totally in the state of DENIAL. There’s no doubt she’s my wife. Her top says it all. Aiigoo~ I did’nt expect this to be like this.

“You going crazy? I’m telling you I’m really the REAL deal.” I sat back into my chair and rested my chin in my left hand.

“I’m telling you sunbaenim, I’m just a nuisance before you meet your wife!” She continued to awkwardly laugh. Wow, I never thought she’s this crazy since we would just pass by each other.. But somehow I’m sure she’s my wife..

“Then give me good reasons to believe that you’re not my wife.” I looked at her straight in her eyes once again while she tried to avoid my contact.. Is this early rejection?

“Araso. I will state two important facts that will consider this marriage a big nonsense. First, sunbaenim and I are from the same company. Second, my co-member is still filming WGM plus there’s no signs yet that they will end their marriage soon.” She proudly stated. For a moment, she looked like a lawyer. She made sense though.. But, no. I unlocked her handcuff so there’s no way she just a proxy for my wife.

“Can I give my own facts about you being my wife?” I asked her as I got up from my seat. Ready to show that I’m on the right side and she’s on the wrong side.

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

I gave him the right facts right? Though its only 2, its superb important! The important thing is I MADE SENSE! I can see the bright light at the end of the dark tunnel.. It says.. THIS MARRIAGE ISN’T REAL!!

“Can I give my own facts about you being my wife?” sunbaenim suddenly protested as he got up from his seat. Hmpf. It’s okay, I’m sure I’ll still… win?

“First, look at our tops. It’s a match right?” He said as he stretched his top and leveled his face once again in my face, his eyes were glued into mine.

“Anee. It’s pure coincidence, its part of the silly act.” I tried to oppose his fact. I mean Fany told me I need to wear this for my filming and it’s a.. Couple Shirt.. Right, A couple shirt.. The other half of another shirt… ANEE! It doesn’t MAKE SENSE! Yunho sunbaenim just smirked and continued..

“Second, pd-nuna told me that I can unlock my wife’s handcuff.. Why is it that out of all the girls that came here.. Only yours unlocked through this key.” He calmly stated and locked the handcuff in my hand and unlocked it once again.. Right.. I mean ANEE!!

“Mianhe sunbaenim but I have to push you..” I said as I lightly push him so I can freely stand up.

“Our argument is pointless. Since only they can tell us the truth.” I took a few steps away from sunbaenim and pointed at the pds.

“Go ahead then.” He crossed my arms in front of my chest as he placed his hand in his pocket.

“Ofcourse.” I raised a brow and walked into pd-unnie. Did I do the good thing?? Or did I just let Yunho sunbaenim stab the truth into my face?? The truth that he’s my vi-vi-vir. I CAN’T SAY IT NOR THINK OF IT!

“Unnie, is he really my husband?” I nervously asked pd-unnie as my hands sweat. Oh please, SAY NO. NO. NO.

“Yes. He’s your husband.” Whhaa.aa.aa…tt.?? Did I… just hear… YES?? World was crushed.. Every color turned dark. Wait, I’m exaggerating. I might end up being blind if I said that. Just WHATEVER! I can still stop this. I still can.. My body felt like it’s floating that dragging myself in where I sat earlier felt like.. flying..

“And? What did they say?” Yunho sunbaenim gave me this you-just-embarrassed-yourself look. I just raised a brow and gave him an I-think-you-already know look.

“I told ya.” He coolly stated as he played with the handcuff.

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

She bravely went to the pd’s and asked them. I sat back into my chair and watched them from afar.. I’m not a super hero or something so I would not hear what they were saying. But seeing Yuri’s reaction just made me laugh.. Just earlier she looked like the most confident person ever but after pd-nuna opened .. She look DEFEATED. I laughed silently on my own.. Though I stopped laughing the moment she dragged herself into her chair.. She just stared at the floor blankly.. I coughed to gain her attention but her mind is floating somewhere else..

“And? What did they say?” I asked her as I played with the handcuff. Like expected she didn’t answer.. and all did she do was give me this kind-of pissed look which means she acknowledge my victory.

“I told ya..” I giggled. I had no intention of pissing her off but.. I think I did..

“We have our first mission.” I moved my chair in front of her and handed her the envelope. She just looked at me and grabbed the envelope. Guess she’s starting to accept reality.

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

“We have our first mission.”  Sunbaenim said as he moved his chair in front of me and handed out an envelope. I took a deep sigh and grabbed the envelope, no choice.

“Woww! A mission! Yey!” I forced myself to let out a cheer and took out the paper.

“What does it say?” He asked me in a plain tone. Right, he’s not really worried! It’s just me who’s panicking.

“I opened it so sunbaenim should read it.” I forcedly smiled and handed out the paper to him. He just smirked and grabbed the paper.

Ne, Hit Me!

Since you guys came from the same company we bet you guys both have a little hatred towards each other.. well not exactly hatred but disappointments. You guys will be given turns and say everything that your partner has done to hurt your feelings. You will hit your partner if they’re proven guilty. That’s it. Have fun! No hard feelings ne?

“Wow! What a fun mission!” I laughed and cheered sarcastically.

“I guess Ladies First.” Yunho sunbaenim grabbed the hammer from pd-unnie and handed out it to me. Can I really fight against sunbaenim? 1 wrong word and.. YOU’RE OFF KWON YURI! WELCOME TO HELL!

“Do we really have to do this? I mean, I could get killed.” I rolled my eyes and intertwined my hands.

“For your groups’ sake please act like a professional for a couple minutes.” He raised his brow. He got a point.. But still.. ARASO! I grabbed the hammer and took a deep sigh. I still have to do this after all. Geez. What a marriage.

“Sunbaenim did..” I muttered at first.. Thinking what disappointment has sunbaenim has given me.. Is there any?.. Ahh. Ne! MAJAYO!

“Sunbaenim gave me an embarrassment in our former show! I called you to come over to one event of our show but sunbaenim rejected me! You even gave excuses! Don’t you know I still carry that embarrassment! Aiish.” And for a moment I thought I sounded childish but NO! That’s what I really felt! That moment when we were all excited then he said NO! He’s a cruel sunbaenim! A cruel one!

“Sorry but.. What show is that?” Yunho sunbaenim looked at me and blinked twice. WOW! He even forgot it! I can’t blame him, it doesn’t matter to  him after all.

“Don’t you remember sunbaenim? Factory Girl, 2008!” I widened my eyes and shrugged.

“Wooo~. It happened a long time ago now ne?” He giggled a little. Wow, now he’s laughing at me now! GREAT!

“Oh and sunbaenim. Do you know when they posted the video in the internet someone received a death threat!” I raised a brow and have this weird gossip girl tone.

“Shinja? I did?” Yunho sunbaenim’s eyes widened. Did he really think that he’ll receive a death threat? Such a miracle of that happened.

“Of course you didn’t. I DID!” I tried to emphasize the words I DID. So he’ll have this indirect message that it’s the reason why I don’t want to marry him.

“You did? It doesn’t matter now anyway. I mean it happened a long time ago. And it’s completely part of the past already.” Dang! How can he say that in such a calm tone?! I mean I might get KILLED here people!

“Ahh ye. I’m really really sorry for that. I never knew I offended your pride. Mianhe and I promise it won’t be happen again. So, ne please hit me.” That’s it? He’ll just let me hit him? Hah. I better make this a hurtful one! It doesn’t matter if I get killed! At least I had the chance to take away the embarrassment I had. But before thinking about death.. How about getting permission first to lessen this sin in their eyes?

“To all our viewers and fans.. I’m only doing this for the sake of my job. No personal intentions are involved.” I stood up and pointed the camera at my face then bowed. Dang, I just hope I won’t get killed for this!

“Sunbaenim, this isn’t personal ne?” I looked at him and smiled.

“You sure? I mean for the record you looked really glad just right now.” He smirked. Now what he’s starting to show me his cocky side?! I just sarcastically smiled and 1, 2, 3!

BAM!

“Ouch.” Yunho subaenim rubbed his head.. Now I’m dead. WHAT DID YOU DO KWON YURI?! Do you want to end your life after this episode is aired? Aiiish. Shinja!

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

“Ouch!” I exclaimed as she hit me.. Actually, it didn’t hurt.. It’s just that I want to make things more interesting?? I mean everything she do since our filming started is just sarcastic.. Her smiles, gestures, words, laughs.. Including her praises and words of encouragement..

“I guess it’s my turn?” I raised a brow and asked for the hammer. For twentieth time around she gave me this sarcastic smile and handed out the hammer.

“So I guess I have to say all my thought at once.. I think, it would hurt pretty badly.” I caressed the hammer as I looked at her. I saw her gulped but she pulled off a sarcastic laugh again..

“Ahh ye~” She smiled and laughed. Another sarcastic gesture from her. Seriously, I could definitely entitle this day as SARCASTIC DAY.

“First, everything you say and do is ironic. Second, you’re acting really immature just right now. Third, you accepted this job so we should go with the flow. And a fast tip, if gathering antis is your reason for being like that. You got it wrong. Your actions are just ways to lure them.” I seriously stated as I looked at her. She looked at me pathetically. Her eyes were totally telling me You-Don’t-Get-Me-At-All.

“Ne, please hit me..” She said in a low voice. She surrendered after all. I saw her closed her eyes, I bet she thinks this is going to hit her real hard huh? I raised the hammer and counted 1,2,3!

*Bam*

I just ended up brushing her hair with my bare hands and smirked at how pathetic our first meeting was.

--

A/N: I'm really hoping for your feebacks. Happy Reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :'>