Me In We Got Married?!

We Can't Get Married!

Chapter 1: Me In We Got Married?


[Yuri’s P.O.V]
It’s early Autumn. The girls and I have lesser schedule unlike before, since our company was all out for Japan. I’m kinda happy about that because we will have our time to relax yet kind of heart-breaking at the same time since we won’t say our Hi’s to our beloved SONEs. It’s practically 6:00 am in the morning and I’m doing my yoga exercises when Yoona said waved her goodbye to me, she will film a special episode for their variety show; Family Outing 2. Now this just made me remember my Invisible Youth family.. I heard it’s already ending.. This just makes me miss everything.. The farm, the cows, the chickens, the farmworks, the Yoochiri villagers and of course G7 plus Shinyong unnie.. I miss everything.. But, like they said people never say goodbye they just run in circles ne?

“Yuri unnie, I will leave for now. Goodbye. Say good morning for me for the other girls ne?” Yoona stopped stood in front of me. I stood up in a proper position and stretched my neck before telling her..
“Araso. Have fun on the reunion and don’t mess up for us araso? Im Choding fighting!” I beamed at Yoong and did a thumb up.
“Yah unnie since when did I messed up? I know I’m practically the face of our group, I know my job.” Yoona boasted around and flipped her hair on the right side.

“Aiiisssh. Cocky Yoong. It’s good to hear that you know that. You better go or else you’ll be late.” I pushed her through the door and bid her goodbye.

Great. Now it’s just me and the living room. I took a deep breath and started to stretch-ups and finally resumed my yoga exercise. My body kind of hurt because of my routines since it’s been a while of me doing this.

“Yah Kwon Yuri. Its 6:30 am in the morning and yet you are still doing that? Dont you want to eat?” Taeyeon’s voice startled me as she got out of her room, already dressed up.
“The word eat sounds good.” I beamed at her and turned my body in her direction.
“ I knew it. Let's eat breakfast together.” She gestured me to come and flashed her ahjumma smile. Aiiigoo~ What a great leader. I really like Taeng, she’s one of our biggest strength. The voice and kid leader of our group.
“Sure. That will be fun.” I smiled and followed her into our kitchen. We had some eggs, bread and fruits.
“I've noticed some things about you..” I told her as I plunged a slice of bread into my mouth, looking at her eyes.
“Pardon?” Her brows fringed as she took a sip of water.
“Araso, I’ll get to the point. By any chance are you dating Teukie oppa?” I placed my chopsticks down as I chew and look at her intensely. Oh come’on. Almost all of us now know about them. They have been so obvious these days. Those moments at SM Town Concert, Star King, Radio Shows, Text messages and phone calls? Who wouldn’t suspect them? Plus, they had a scandal which they denied.
“No way.” She groaned and rolled her eyes picking up a piece of sunny side-up egg in her plate.
“Spill it. I saw some evidences.” I turned around the glass in front of me, acting like I’m sort of a detective. I mean, the girls and I are dying to know the truth.
“What kind of evidences?” She asked plainly and raised a brow.
“The couple necklace, the couple earrings, the hug, the holding hands while walking portion, those playing around in our SMent concert, your moments at practice? You wouldn’t fool me Leada~” I rested my head in my right hand, fist closed. There’s no way out Kim Taeyeon. I’ve got you. It’s a bull’s-eye! I’m such a good detective~ ^^
“ Aiiissh. Araso Araso, I'll tell you the truth. We—“
“No need to since I already know the answer.” I cut her words and yawned. I think I’m getting sleepy.
“Then why ask me?” She blinked twice. She got some point, why did I asked her? Oh well, it’s because Yoong won’t stop bugging me every night before we go to sleep. We already knew it but she wanted to make sure.
“Just to make sure.” I smirked and sipped in my glass of water.
“As I expected, Just keep it a secret araso?” She directly looked at my eye. I’m very sure she’s deeply inlove with Teuk oppa. Aiiigooo~ I just hope nothing goes wrong.
“No worries I support you guys. Just don’t be obvious in the public. And by the way I think all of us know about it already.” I giggled and confessed to her. Like I said, all of us suspected.
“Oh yeah, they know. I told them. As a matter of fact I think Yoong and you were the last one to know.” She almost laughed and I almost choked. Great. We’ve been kept in depths of secrecy.
“Wow. I’m shocked. Just keep your couple strong araso?” I got up and picked up the dishes.
“It’s a must ya’ know?” She giggled and closed her eyes as she looked up. What a pretty leader~ I just hope there couple won’t end up like the others did. They have to be strong~ After a couple of minutes I started to rest in the couch near our living room and Taeng finally bid her goodbye.

“Bye Yul~ Say goodmorning to the other members for me~” She waved at the door before leaving.
“Sure thing. Do your best, Take care! Fighting!” I laughed and turned my head in her direction
“Annyong!~” And the door slammed. It was quiet once again. Taeng already left.


[Taeyeon's P.O.V]
I woke up and saw Yul still doing her Yoga exercise. I asked to eat with me and she agreed. We're in the middle of eating when she suddenly asked if Teukie oppa and I are dating.. Well.. I have to deny it at first ofcourse but I’m so sure she already knows it. Yul possesses an eagle eyes’. She's good at these things, well all of them actually. I thought she'll give me a short sermon like Miyoungie did but I’m glad she supported me. I’m so lucky to have 8 sisters like them 

[Yuri's P.O.V]
Our living room turned into a serene and placid place. My eyes we’re about to close. I’m about to reach my wonderland when..

Yuri unnie!! You got a text message!!! Read it!!! Kekekekeke ~~

That was my phone and my ringtone for my text messages was Yoona’s newest and most annoying aegyo voice. History of why my ringtone turned into her voice? Well, we were already resting at our room when she suddenly got up and bugged me telling me she wanted to play. We ended up playing rock, papers and scissors. If I won she will stop talking to me using that voice and if she won I will record her voice and use it as my ringtones in all aspects. Starting from my alarm and being my ringtone for text messages. And then, lucky me! She won. What a great surprise. End of the story.
“Yabuseyo?” I lazily answered, eyes still closed.
“Yuri-ah you'll do We Got Married today. You might meet your virtual husband today too.” The voice sounded familiar. Ahh ne~ It’s Manager Kibum oppa’s voice.
“We Got Married ne? Virtual Husband?” I laughed. Great words for my sleepyhead moments. We Got Married? Virtual husband?? Wait, WE GOT MARRIED?! VIRTUAL HUSBAND?! I gasped and sat properly. What the heck did I heard? I slapped myself. I am dreaming ne? No I’m not this is real. Me talking to manager oppa is real. Yah Kwon Yuri! Don’t panic. It’s just We Got Married for God’s sake!

“Oppa, you’re kidding right? Plus, Seohyun’s still on.” I laughed and cupped my forehead. I am just going crazy..
“You heard me. Remember to go at the MBC Building, 3rd floor. studio 22 araso? 9:30 am, sharp.” His voice sounded serious. Now what? Aiiigoo~ Since when did I got picked for this things?! Better ask him.
“Kunde oppa when did I got recruited for WGM?!” The tone of my voice raised.
And he hanged up. Great! Why did I get picked?! Oh come'on I didn’t even sent any request. Aiiish. Just look at the brighter side Kwon Yuri. Everything is going to be alright. Besides, We Got Married is easy. You just have to get along with your husband and show some sort of affection. I sighed and looked at the wall clock. Wow. 8:45 am? Kudos to me, I had some time sleeping. Wait 8:45?! Yah! I still got 45 minutes before going to MBC. Time plan, time plan! 10 minutes of bathing. 5 minutes of travel going to the salon then 15 minutes of doing my make-up and my hair. Then, 15 minutes of travel to MBC. And my time starts now! Pali Kwon Yuri! Pali!

--

Yuri’s outfit: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1160972

--

Great. Almost a hour ago I refused of going in here. My mind was trapped in confusion. Thinking, if I should go or not. But how pathetic am I because I’m now seeing the reflection of myself in the elevator’s mirror wearing a White Summer Princess Draping Dress, with a pair of doll shoes, vintage necklace, wrist watch and pair of earrings. Hair’s curled and hands holding onto the straps of my black handbag. Wow Kwon Yuri. You seemed like you didn’t prepare ne? I smirked out my thoughts.

Ding Dong!

And that is the sound of our elevator. Nicey, Nicey. I’m already here. Get a hold of your senses Kwon Yuri. The next minutes might feel like forever!

“Ahnyonghasseo. Kwon Yuri imnida. Bangapseumnida. Let's get along well~” I smiled and looked at everyone as soon as I stepped in the room. No signs of a possible virtual husband, great!
“Woah~ You’re pretty and polite. Rumors are quite right; no wonder there's a lot of celebrity who like you.” The PD complimented me as she led me into a room not too far away from the door and sat in front of her desk. I observed around, nothing special. I guess this is just some sort of meeting. The real fight starts on whenever the day I’ll meet my ahem ahem, Virtual Husband.
“Thanks for the compliment PD-unnie. But I think Yoona’s way prettier than I am plus she can get along well with celebrities. She actually fits this kind of show.” I giggled. Great words Yuri! This is just some of your way to get out of here. Besides, after she hear some things about Yoong she might get the idea that there show is better with Yoona.
“Don’t say that. Both of you are equally pretty inside and out. Plus, I’ve seen you interacted with celebrities. Not only with celebrities but also with the pd’s and staffs. Your variety skills are unexpectedly good, I’ve watched Invisible Youth and I liked your sense of humour. By the way, official filming starts tomorrow.” Wow, Yuri! Great job! It’s an EPIC FAIL! Thought you’ll give her a negative feedback? Eng! Totally wrong. You just received tons of praises, which is.. kind of.. flattering of course..
“Ahhh ne~ So what will I do for today?” I weakly smiled at pd-unnie. There’s no way of getting out Kwon Yuri.
“Nothing in particular. You'll just pick who will be your husband.” She answered me while focusing at the papers in front of her.
“Chongmalya? How?” My brows met. I think I heard this before.. This is kind of related to a jar??
“Through picking 1 paper from that jar.” Great Yuri! I so love your instincts.
“Should I pick now?” I innocently asked her and started to look around, trying to spot the jar.
“Ne.” She plainly answered and picked up a jar below her chair and placed it in front of me. Hmmm, but now that I remember it. Vic unnie told me this is just some of the tricks of MBC, they’ll make you pick at jar full of papers but there’s only one name written all over the papers. It could be true right.

“Just please give me some normal husband. Not someone really popular but not someone who’s ignored. Please make it someone nice.” I mumbled and took a deep breath before entering my right hand into the jar.. Left’s fingers are crossed. I opened my eye as soon as I felt my hand picked up a piece of rolled paper.
“Now you'll give me the paper.” Pd-unnie reached her hand out in front of me asking for the paper. I followed her and raised my brows. Nothing special e? My eyes followed her movements; she unrolled the paper and looked at the results. Her brows rose.
“Nice choice.” She smiled and complimented me. Nice choice?? Did I get someone nice, handsome?
“I guess it’s a good luck ne? So who is it?” I beamed at unnie waiting for her answer.. Just please say someone reasonable.. Pleasee.
“You'll found out tomorrow.” Great! What a cliffhanger! You know that feeling of finally knowing something you wanted to and someone said ‘You’ll find out tomorrow!’ Wow Yuri! Wow. I took a deep sigh, a very disappointed sigh.
“For now, I'll give you a clue. He's someone hot.” Wow unnie. What a great clue. A very unique and unexpected clue that I might be able to know my husband right away! What a great sense of humor unnie! Thumbs up!
“There are a lot of hot guys in Korean Industry nowadays. How should I know?” I laughed pathetically and looked at her. Great, just great.
“Just wait till tomorrow.” She gave me an assuring smile, what a good grief unnie! The smile made me relieved. Wow, sarcastic me.

“Ahh ne.” I once again weakly smiled and slightly bowed.

“You can leave now. See you tomorrow. 8:30am at the Coffee Prince.” She smiled and got up in her seat. Coffee Prince? It’s SMent Town’s favorite coffee shop ne? Oh well, I would to visit that place again. I stood up in my seat and looked around. Time to go.

“Kamsamneeda unnie~ See you tomorrow.” I smiled and bowed.

“You don’t have to worry about your husband. You just have to get along well with him ne?” She gave me an advice before leaving.

“Ahh ne~ Kamsamneeda.” I bowed once again and left the room. The advice kind of helped me. If you’re going to look at it, it’s not as worse as I pictured. It’s like homework. You just have to follow the basic instructions and you’re done. It’s as simple as that. It’s not that bad after all. I left the MBC building, RELIEVED.

--
“Yuri-ah annyong! Where did you come from?” Hwang Miyong’s voice welcomed me as soon as I stepped into our dorm. I wonder, how will they react if they knew I’m going to WGM.
“WGM.” I plainly answered her and worn off my doll shoes.
“Ohhhh~ WGM..” She raised both of her brows and sounded oblivious. Wow, it’s so much normal than I thought.
WGM?!” The girls shouted in disbelief, in unison btw. Now, that’s what I expected.
“Wait, WGM?!” Tiffany shouted the loudest. I guess her obliviousness worn off. Great. I got enough reactions of it so I was kind of fine and I didn’t mind how did they react since mine made me go crazy once, so I don’t need to mind them.
“You heard me guys.” I plainly told them and stepped into the living room, threw my bag somewhere else and sat in the couch. I thought the reactions are over. That, they got over it but.
Kyaaaaaa! Yul is getting married!” Great Lee Soonkyu! For the record, you shouted with that high-pitched fangirl squeal right in my ear since your seating beside me! What a great timing! Aiiish. I shouldn’t let my guard off.
“Oh come' on it’s a fake marriage.” I groaned and cupped my forehead. What’s so great about being in a virtual marriage anyways if you don’t like your husband? I don’t want to repeat the history and end up being like Taeyeon. Yeah right, I would consider my marriage successful If got someone better than Hyungdon oppa.
“Even so! Aiiigoo~ you’re so lucky! Having the chance to date someone on public!” Hyoyeon spazzed with Sunny as she looked up. Wow, haven’t they thought about the negative sides?
“Kyyyaa~ I can imagine Yul walking with her husband!” Sunny practically continued her squeal and fangirl moment. Great Yuri. Now you got what you expected. I took a deep sigh and leaned on Jessica who is seating right in my left side.
“Don’t you dare to lean on me traitor! I thought you are my husband!” Jessica shoved my head away from her shoulder and turned her head in the other side acting like she’s angry. Great, Sica joins the club!
“Yah Jung Sooyeon! You already have Jaejoong oppa!” Tiffany ran onto the living room from the kitchen just to point her chopstick to Sica. What an act.
“Bwoh?!” Jessica like expected stood up and defended herself.
“I heard you talking to him last night Jung Sooyeon! No one can hide their secrets from me!” Tiffany proudly laughed. Wow, our dorm was on its usual state. BIZARRE.
“Aiigoo~ were just friends!” Sica continued to defend herself, both hands on her waist and her eyes we’re looking at Fany’s.
“Squeeze me!” Hyoyeon practically butted in as she got to seat in the carpet.
“Hold the fight people! I’m eating can’t you see?! Pay respect!” Sooyoung popped out in the living room from the kitchen. Wow, there evacuating here ne? Oh well, this is just making things more crazy. I wish I can join them but my mind’s too full of the thoughts in the depths of We Got Married. Dang, I better get myself back.
“Yah! You better share some!” Jessica shouted at Sooyoung as she sat again beside me.
“Wait till your mom arrives! Now you'll feel my pain when I’m starved!” And that was Sooyoung’s so-called Revenge-Laugh. Just these days ago she started to label her laugh. She has this revenge laugh, happy laugh, forced laugh, awkward laugh, unrequited laugh, sad laugh and so on. I don’t know what got into her that time. But you could definitely distinguish the difference between her laughs. Crazy right?
“Yah! I shared some marshmallows with you last night!” Jessica fought with Sooyoung. What a very usual scenarios. I know, I know. We’re Korea’s biggest girl group at the moment but believe me despite of that Goddess-like image we might be the loudest girl group in the Korean History. Etiquettes are not famous when we’re all by ourselves. Low voice and lady-like acts? Well, maybe Seohyun.

“So unnie~ who's your husband? But how can they put you on when I’m still in?” Seohyun came out of her room. Wow, is there voice that loud that they bothered our maknae in her room? Kudos to Tiffany, Sica, Sunny, Hyo and of course Sooyoung.
“Atlast someone normal~ About my husband, it will be revealed tomorrow. And about us being placed in the same show, I don’t know what’s MBC’s up to. But I’m sure they have a reason behind this.” I sighed and looked at the maknae. I’m actually proud of her. Though her unnies are this crazy she was never influenced with our loud voice. She had this capability to maintain this lady-like attitude but she’s too uptight that she should lose a little.
“Uhhh. Unnie why are you saying that? You’re not normal like them too.” Seohyun brows fringed as she looked at me wearing her innocent look. Oh yeah, by the way this is her flaw. It’s influenced by Hyoreng by the way.
“Yah maknae! Respect your unnie!” I shouted at her.
“Uhhh. Sooyoung unnie have you cleaned you room?” She tried to ignore me and asked Sooyoung right away. Wow, good job Hyo!  You gave our maknae some flaws besides being stubborn! Aiiish.
“Shhh. Im eating.” Sooyoung hushed her. Making Sooyoung clean her room when she’s eating is like punching the moon with your bare hands.
“Yah maknae!” I shouted at her once again.
“Guys look! Yunho oppa’s on the news!” Sunny fan-girled as soon as Yunho sunbaenim face appeared in our 75 LCD flat-screen.
“Chongmalya?!” Tiffany squealed and turned her head into the tv. The rest of the girls followed. Eyes were focused on the television and ears we’re focused at every single word they say. Just by then silence finally conquered the room. Wow, a very rare scenario~
“What’s the news about?” Jessica’s voice almost echoed as she checked her nails out. I knew it she was just spacing out.
“I think It’s his conference for his newest drama; Poseidon.” Sunny answered Sica. Then again, we’re back to the silent mode. All of us silently watched when this question came up..
“Do you have any upcoming projects beside Poseidon?” A reported from the Daily TV asked.
“Well, I do have We Got Married.” He hesitated to answer at first but eventually ended up answering the question. Wow, he’s doing We Got Married too? What a coincidence..
“Chongmalya? When will you start filming?” Another reporter followed up a question. Wow, I think they are getting really interested since the atmosphere of the room hyped up.
“No one has updated me yet about the exact date of filming but it’s already confirmed.” He genuinely answered the question Oooohhh~ I guess we have different time zone for our meetings ne?
“Any ideas about your wife?” Another media asked. Wonder if he already knew it. But I think pd-unnie is not dumb enough to reveal something like that to him since his schedule for filming is still unstable ne?
“Well, the only thing I know about her is she's hot.” Yunho raised his brow and earned laughs from the people inside the room. Wow, pd-unnie loves to label personas that join WGM hot ne?
“Yuri unnie, did pd-sunbae told you something about your husband?” Seohyun asked me as soon as she sat in the carpet.

“I guess unnie was out of adjective so she told me my husband’s hot. I think she loves labeling celebrities hot.” I laughed at the thought.
"Something is fishy." Sunny blurted out as she threw a piece of popcorn in . Having some of the girls gathered around the living room, all of them payed attention to Sunny who just gave her opinion. Wow, since when did a popcorn got here?
"How come my ideal guy will be your HUSBAND?!" Tiffany groaned and threw her little tantrums. Her knowing that I’m getting in a virtual marriage just makes her JEALOUS big time.
"Should I call you lucky?" Jessica pointed at herself obliviously.
"Things might get awkward between them since they're not that close." Sooyoung commented as she continued to chew her food.  I know Sooyoung actually don't mind getting Yuri in a virtual marriage since the only thing she knew is FOOD. Sooyoung would be really jealous over me if I got in some sort of a cooking show.
"Yah Sooyoung. Your’e still not finished?! Oh well. I'm just happy it’s not my ideal man." Hyoyeon engaged herself in her own wonderland earning our gazes. Hyoreng have gotten obvious these days. She kept on opening that topic.
"Yah, don't be so obvious. Can't you see the maknae is here! And this is a lot and very delicious. Meaning, I've got to cherish and feel every chew." Sooyoung entered her own wonderland of food, trapping herself with the flavors she's tasting.

"Whatever you two. I'm just jealous." Tiffany pouted and played with the popcorn she had on her hand. I bet the thought of why-pick-Yuri-when-there’s-me? Is running through her head.

Me hearing them just makes my head go crazy. What IF Yunho sunbaenime is really my husband?! What shall I do? But there’s a BIG BUT, we’re in the same company! That wouldn’t make sense right?

"Don’t jump into conclusions. Besides, I’m so sure it’s just coincidence. I mean " Nicely said Kwon Yuri but believe the thought has not gotten away in my mind yet What IF he really is my husband?! Oh come on Kwon Yuri! Don’t be so pointless. I know being in WGM is easy. It’s like doing my homework like I said earlier. Like unnie said I just have to get along well with my virtual husband which basically means I have to act act like I’m developing some feelings to my virtual husband, go out with him, laugh with him, pretend that I’m jealous and then TADA~ I’m off GOOD JOB YURI-SSHI! But after realizing the possibilities that Yunho oppa can be my husband, I FREAKED OUT! Those easy things might turn onto deadly death threats! It is simply unbelievable and impossible for me.

"Come on Yul! Why won’t you believe us?! You know I got girl instincts." Sunny waved her hand once and smirked. 
"My heart is breaking right now." Tiffany placed her hand in her chest acting like she's in pain.. Like she's in the middle of being a heart-broken woman. Great Fany. You just gave me a picture of fan girls knowing that their precious Yunho oppa is getting in a fake marriage.
"Yah Hwang Miyong! Get your senses!" I shouted and started to wonder IF he's really my husband. What would his fans feel? I’m sure they would look like Fany but NO! They would look like scarier than I thought. There not mourning but DYING TO KILL ME! They hold this axe in front of me and signboards that tells ‘DIE KWON YURI! DIE!!’ ‘GET OFF OUR YUNHO OPPA YOU FLIRTY !’ Now that is the WORSE SCENARIO I’ve pictured in my mind. No, no, no Yuri. Remember, it’s just a coincidence and he’s not your husband ne?
"Yah Kwon Yuri you better act really well in front of Yunho oppa. Remember to be lady-like. Remember, your carrying the name So Nyu Shi Dae araso? Oh well~ though it hurts me, I still got Siwon oppa." Manager Hwang activated when she got over her little-drama.
"Pardon?" The girls said in unison. Manager Hwang is really typical but the name SIWON OPPA and the words I STILL GOT is way too over. The line was new and SUPERB DANGEROUS.
"He's my crush. Is there something wrong?" Tiffany looked at the us as she defended herself.
"Nothing really." Hyoyeon raised her left brow. She would understand Tiffany since she just revealed she had a idol crush.
"But wait unnie. I’m still confused about me and you being in WGM. How can they put you in when my episodes are still airing? Plus, when will you start filming?" Seohyun tried to change the topic since she's really feeling awkward hearing her unnies talk about crushes and heart things.
"Like I told you earlier, I don't know. They probably have some reasons behind it. Tomorrow." I stretched my clothes and stood up. Trying to escape from this WGM thoughts for the moment.
"Believe in what you want to believe but Good luck to you Yuri-ah~" Sunny teased Yuri as she threw a single popcorn in Yuri.

“Thanks.” I said as I dragged myself in the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

“Let's eat outside for some celebration!” I can hear Fany’s loud voice at the kitchen. That might be a good idea. I could get away from those haunted WGM thoughts.
“Good idea!” Nicely said Sica!
“Our ref is already empty so let's buy groceries too.” Wow, I could definitely feel Sooyoung’s enthusiasm about the grocery.
“Another good idea.” Hyoyeon followed.
“I'll just change my clothes and pack my things.” Seohyun told them as she got up in her seat.
“Me too.” Sunny second the motion.
“Me three.” Same goes for Hyoyeon.
“Me four!” And Jessica
“Me—“
“Just prepare yourselves.” I cut Sooyoung’s motion as I arrived in the living room once again, holding the bottle of water I got from our ref.
“Yah! How dare you interrupt?” Sooyoung laid her eyes on me telling me you’re-dead-meat-Yuri!
“We’re out of time!” I escaped through her anger and jumbled her mind as she quickly got in her room to dress up.

--

Their outfits:

Tiffany’s: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1130215

Jessica’s: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1210982

Seohyun’s: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1213463

Hyoyeon’s: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1158177

Sunny’s: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1171066

Sooyoung: http://www.wholesale-dress.net/gallery.php?id=1161239

--


We hanged out outside our dorm and started doing our stuffs. It’s been a long time since we got out of our dorm. Too bad, Taeng and Yoong are not around.
“It’s been a long time since we did this right?” Sunny giggled as walked onto the grocery,
“Ne~ I missed it so much. Hope Taeng and Yoong's around.” Tiffany sighed as she continued to push our cart.
“Enough drama. Let's get going. Look apples!” And Sooyoung ran vanished before our eyes as she hurriedly ran onto the apples and brought 2 kilos of them.We spent the whole day going around Seoul that we got back in our dorm at almost 9pm.
“We’re dead meat if manager oppa found out that we got out our dorm.” I laughed as we walked into our dorm. We’re few steps away from our dorm.
“I already told him.” Tiffany coolly stated as we continued to walk.
“Besides, He can’t do anything about it now. We already got out.” Hyoyeon added as she turned around feeling every single breeze that the night brought
“We're so good at this kind of things aren’t we? It’s starting to be a hobby.” Jessica complimented us as she opened the door of our dorm.
“Yuri unnie you better sleep now. You've got filming tomorrow.” The maknae ordered around as soon as we got in. What a responsible maknae~~
“Thanks for the concern maknae~ But I’m fine.” I smiled at her as I fixed the shoes in front of our door.
“Manager oppa told me to make you sleep early since you’re going to need a lot of energy tomorrow.” Tiffany commented as she dragged herself onto the couch and the television. It does make sense; I think I’ll need a lot of physical and mental energy tomorrow~
“Arata. I'll rest now. You guys should go and sleep now too. Goodnight. Love ya.” I bid my goodnight headed in our room and laid down. Eyes we’re closed and the only light that was on was this Kimura Takuya poster that has lights on its back bought by Yoong; Obsession of a fan girl. I focused my eyes into the ceiling.. I know I can make this.. It’s just a fake marriage after all.. There were a lot of thoughts running through my mind at the moment but the of the opening door totally ruined the moment.
“Annyong~” Jessica came in and closed the door then headed into Yoong’s bed.
“Need something?” I asked her and turned my whole body into her direction.
“Nothing in particular. I just want to sleep.” Jessica covered her body with Yoong’s blanket and giggled.
“Then sleep in your room.” I coldly told her and laughed.
“Don’t want to. Sooyoung's too loud. Plus, I miss being in the same room with you.” Her stubborn side came out and hugged the Kimura Takuya doll Yoong had in her bed; like I said earlier; obsession of a fan girl.
“Arata. So before we sleep let's have a little talk like we did before.” I told her, eyes are still closed.
“Sure thing. So, are you excited for tomorrow?” Jessica sat in Yoong’s bed as she looked at the ceiling full of stars.
“I’m more like nervous.” I giggled and had my eyes open. I realized how pretty our ceiling was. Yoong and I did a good job making our room after all.
“That's normal since you don’t know who your husband will be.” I can feel that she took a deep breath.. This is what we usually do.. Talk to each other.. I missed this moments.
“I guess? Tell me do you like Jaejoong oppa?” I changed the topic and acted so-detective again.
“No way.” She rejected my question right away.. I know Sica, I’m very sure she had this little admiration for Jaejoong oppa.
“Yes way.” I raised a brow still laid down.
“I know that you know that I just see him as my close friend. There’s no way you’ll not see that Kwon Yuri.” Jessica sounded serious. Like I said, I know Sica too much after being roommates with her for a couple of years I could definitely tell what Sica feels. So, I decided to give her this I-know-the-truth look of mine.
“Okay, more like best friend. Happy now?” She nodded once and gave me a stare. I laughed.. I wonder how they can keep up this kind of relationship when our company and Jaejoong oppa is not in good terms.
“Kudos to you for keeping in touch with oppa.” I laughed and looked back at her.
“I know. Believe me Yuri, he’s going through a lot. I could definitely feel his hardship just through hearing his voice in phone calls. I just hope everything will turn out alright and things get back to normal. Oh well, I’m already sleepy. Good night Yul~ Love ya. Sweet Dreams!” And she got in her wonderland. Another new record falling asleep after a split second.
“Good night~ Saranghaeyo~” I closed my eyes and started to sleep too~ A day that might feel like forever~


[Yunho's P.O.V]
I got home and I headed straight to my room and threw myself in my bed, not even bothering to change my clothes. I cupped my face and took a deep sigh. I felt the pressure. The silence was a torture.. I felt the emptiness once again.. Where’s that one family I knew years ago? My phone destructed my thoughts.. It was manager hyung calling.
“Yabuseyo?” Hyung’s voice almost echoed inside my room.
“Ne manager hyung? What do you need?” I answered him as I ed my polo.
“Your WGM Filming starts tomorrow. 8:30 am in the morning; Coffee Prince.” He informed me in a plain tone. We Got Married huh? Wonder if it will help me.. Anyway it can decrease my time being bored.
“Arata. Thanks for informing me. By the way hyung got any idea who's my wife?” I asked him as I laid down in my bed.. ready to sleep..
“I got no idea. By the way get along well with your wife araso? It’s been a long time since you appeared on National TV being a regular. Do you best araso?” Manager hyung gave his little sermon. I’m too tired now.
“Ne Kamsamneeda hyung. I'll sleep now.”
I started to focus on sleeping.. Wonder who's my wife.. Oh well, I'll get to know her tomorrow.

--

A/N: So here's the first chapter! Hope you'll enjoy it! By the way, do you guys find it boring? >.< COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^.~